~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Happy birthday Caz...ur 30's won't hurt, think they're more fun than ur 20's xx

30's are the new 20's,am going to be 39 at end of the year!! I dont feel old and dont look it either!
Enjoy your birthday Caz

XX

Got Evie weighed today, she's 11lb 1oz....just below the 90th.....what the heck does that mean, I've never really paid attention to that bit, does that mean 90% of babies are this weight at her age??

It means she weighs more than 90% of girls her age. Nathan is on the 91st percentile but i'm not worried, i think they change so much as they grow that it is a totally inaccurate indication of how they will develop.

Happy birthday Caz :)

Emma- If she was on the 90th it would mean that if there were 100 babies her age laid in a line based on weight there would be 89 smaller than her, and 10 bigger. Does that make sense? Edward is on the 25th, so 75 would be bigger than him.

ETA: :dohh: I was too slow :lol: xx

Happy Birthday Caz!!!

Re: Edinburgh. I loved there for 5 years so am happy to give advice on where to go (pubs) but have no idea where to bring babies to. Lol! I was a bit of a clubber when I lived there :)

I wish I could go at the end of July but that is when I am going on holidays with my parents, Max and OH. We were all caught up in the Eurostar cock-up before Xmas so we have 4 free return tickets to use!

Harrison is on the 25th, yet everyone always think hes big, but he really isnt lol

Wow I've missed loads! Good to see you back girls! Happy birthday Caz!

Really glad you enjoyed your class Katy and made some friends. I would have gone insane if I didn't have my antenatal friends I think! Glad you made it out aswell blackrose!

James is still clingy and full of cold! Not much sleep for us
at the mo, and like you jane we've got injections in the morningnim dreading it. Hubbys gone to fetch us a curry we're both too tired to cook, I'm only eating as I'm bf and need to for James' sake, then it's off to bed for me!!

Thomas will fall asleep in pram and wake up if we transfer to cradle, his sleep pattern during the day is ok and will settle ok in the cradle but is not sleeping well enough at night, its a bit of a mare really.

Harrison is on the 25th, yet everyone always think hes big, but he really isnt lol

James was on the 25 when ge was born and everyone said how small he was, now he's jumped to 50 and people say he's huge! You can't win lol.

oh my.. i feel my baby is now abnormally huge! lol. Kailee is now just over 13 lbs and is 2 months today.. she was 7 lbs 8 oz at birth..

OMG, I have had 3 nights of Tahlia being up every hour from about midnight. Not sure I can take many more nights of this, I am exhausted. Please tell me it's prob a growth spurt stage & that I prob had it with Kaden too & have just forgotton :rofl: I really thought we were in for a good sleep too as she fed soooo much in the evening & never went to sleep properly till about 9pm when she normally settles between 7-8.

aww caz, it could be a growth spurt, its around the sixth week they get one. Hang on in there, I hope you get a better night tonight.

Fraser was pretty unsettled yesterday day time, waking on all his naps, but I noticed he was getting hungrier earlier than usual so I think it could be a growth spurt starting too. He was then unsettled from 7-10pm which he hasnt done for a while, but I did eventually get him off about 9pm. We then dream fed him at 10.30pm-11pm and he slept until...6am. Couldnt believe it. He has never slept that long before.

I, unfortunately, still woke at 4am because DH got up for the toilet and I thought Fraser was going to wake up, he became very restless.

Well girlies! I'm off to Fife today to stay in my caravan (rented not mine lol) and drink booze with a bunch of people from a car owners club! :happydance: Shelbys first car meet! lol

Hope you all have a good weekend and il catch up on Tuesday!

p.s wish me sunshine and lollipops! :)

Have a good time Gill!

I am wrecked tired today. Max has been very restless the last few nights as well. Last night I fed him at 11.30pm and he was awake at 3.50 and then at 6am & 7am. I fed him at 8am and he went back asleep at 8.30am but was wide awake at 8.45.

He had been going for a 6 hour stretch at night so I was getting spoilt. I think I will sleep when he has a nap today. So far I haven't slept when he has been sleeping during the day but I am too tired today :(

Luckily OH is doing the night feeds tonight :)

Well girlies! I'm off to Fife today to stay in my caravan (rented not mine lol) and drink booze with a bunch of people from a car owners club! :happydance: Shelbys first car meet! lol

Hope you all have a good weekend and il catch up on Tuesday!

p.s wish me sunshine and lollipops! :)

Are you into vintage/classic cars, we have two morris minors and a morris traveller, we use them in the summer time and go to shows. We went to a show near birmingham year before last, took ferry and a convoy of us drove through snowdonia!
Enjoy the weekend.

Thomas fed from me at 10.30 having refused the bottle, then he took half the bottle from Ian at 1.30, didtwo diry nappies at 4.30 and refused to finish the bottle, but was happy to take the boob. At 8.20 he woke up and only had 10mins on the boob and seemed content and has just nodded off now. I had him in the craddle whilst I was getting dressed and when I went to pick him up he beamed up at me which was really cute.
Got the thankyou cards we ordered with his photo on them so have completed them and now its organising to post them thats the fun bit!!
Off to clinic to have his first jabs in half an hour, probably will be a cranky monster for the day but god love them it must be horrible for them.

Caz that's exactly what James did just over 5 weeks. Lasted about 5 days was shattering!

Gill have a good time! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->