~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

This thread seems so big now and I must have missed loads and am out of the loop with everyone.

Its been virtually impossible to get on here, just hectic and Noah doesn't seem to believe in sleep at either daytime or nightime and makes it difficult to find the time to brush your teeth let alone anything else when its just me and him at home.

Hope everyone is well and all the lovebugs and coming on nicely :flower:

Hope Noah starts to sleep better soon Rach.

Claire- Hope James is okay.

Baby massage this morning was great, and I've made friends with a group of people now :) Meeting up with them again on Friday xx

Hey everyone i haven't posted on here ina while either and have missed loads.

Nathan is doing well, had him weighed today and he is 11lbs 11oz. He has reflux and we are using infant gaviscon now and again but i don't want to use it too much. Also got Carobel but haven't tried it yet.
He had a bad reaction to daz wash powder so we have switched to surcare to see if his rash goes.

Hope your all doing well. I have been having some freaky sleep things going on where i trip out and keep thinking Nay isn't breathing, it is horrible :(

hiya rach & aimee - long time no see! good to hear from you!

I'm gonna make every jealous (and curse myself for tomorrow) as Shelby has been an angel today! she's asleep in her crib as i type and was in it most of the day too! I think tomorrow is going to be hell now lol

Are we going to set a date for our meet then? not September please as i going to........
JAMAICA MAN! CRACK OUT THE RUM AND SUNSHINE!!!

Got a Dr bottle in mothercare, and have sterlized it, what a lot of bitsnpieces toput together. Got the cherry soother but he likes it even less than the others. His naps are 9amfor 30 mins then 11.30 - 1.30 and usually 4 - 5 and asleep roughly around 7pm and awake at 8pm for a while, trying to get him to settle upstairs as our dog barks if anyone comes near thehouse which can be very annoying and woke him last night at 10 pm. Was talking to the La Leche representative for my area last night and apparently it is normal for himto feed at different periods. Met a woman today whose child is 4 weeks and is in a routine and he sleeps through the night - bottle fed, could have screamed!!!

Thomas gets his first jabs this friday morning - not looking forward to it,
Vinnie - has your milk changed for not feeding during the day? Another 8 weeks of feeding like this and then its defo over to formula.

By the way, probably a weird question but when AF came all I got was a little show and really nothing else, anyone elses like that?

Sinead - did you get to the mum and toddler group was it good, I didnt get to the one i wanted to go to as I had to go to GP to register us.

Hi Rach and Aimee, glad to see you back! I tried to pm you a while back aimee to see how you were getting on, but I cant send one to you for some reason! That sleep think doesnt sound good at all, when does it happen? When you are awake, almost asleep, asleep?

Katy so glad the massage class went well and you have made buddies, onwards and upwards!

Gill, great that shelby has had a good day for you, hopefully it will be a good night too!

I dont mind dates, If you go to the haven site and click special offers and type in seaton sands, it shows you a load of dates where its quite cheap. I wonder if we could make it around katy's 21st, it would be lovely to meet you katy, but only if thats not going to ruin already arranged plans and obviously depending on whether it would suit everyone.

Hi Rach and Aimee, glad to see you back! I tried to pm you a while back aimee to see how you were getting on, but I cant send one to you for some reason! That sleep think doesnt sound good at all, when does it happen? When you are awake, almost asleep, asleep?

Katy so glad the massage class went well and you have made buddies, onwards and upwards!

Gill, great that shelby has had a good day for you, hopefully it will be a good night too!

I dont mind dates, If you go to the haven site and click special offers and type in seaton sands, it shows you a load of dates where its quite cheap. I wonder if we could make it around katy's 21st, it would be lovely to meet you katy, but only if thats not going to ruin already arranged plans and obviously depending on whether it would suit everyone.

Jamaica! Lucky you :D

Max it happens when i have just fallen asleep. I know it is anxiety related as similar stuff has happened for years i just hope it doesn't develop into full blown PND...

I switched off PM on here due to some hate crap of someone who took offence to a post i made. You can get me on facebook chick tho xx

I love the haven parks!!
Someone needs to suggest a few dates or we'll just keep going round in circles saying "i dont mind its up to you" haha.

Jane; I've noticed i dont have the huge squirting across the room let down anymore but he still seems settled after a night feed so there must still be enough milk there. Ive been massaging my boobs in the shower every morning though and touch wood so far they havent been overly sore (except for the first day).

We had family visit today from Oxford...its the first time we have met them. They were here for about 5 hours and Vinnie was awake the whole time....beaming smiles for everyone! Needless to say he was a nightmare afterwards and wouldnt go to sleep! I gave him his bottle, bathed him then had to shush him to sleep. After about 15 mins of lazy crying he dropped off. He usually wakes after 30 mins of being in his cot for a little more milk but hes stayed sleeping 2nite! Hes also fed so much 2day so im hoping he might go a little longer between feeds over night!

Max i need ur help on how to establish a good routine. My mum wont babysit until hes in some kind of routine and its my friends 21st birthday in 2 weeks and i really want to go out! I know its gonna take a bit longer than that but i just havent got a clue where to start!!
And you seem a bit like supermum! haha.
Ive started with his bath at 6:30/7ish, bottle then bed but i dont know where to go from here.

xx

Thomas not sleeping to great this evening, think its going to be a hard night, is there an 8 week growth spurt???????

The Dr Brown bottle leaked on me, will have to practice putting it together!!!!!

My daughter has irish language camp in july, not exactly sure of dates but she said she can go for either 1,2 or 3 weeks so if we pick a date later in July that would be great.

Anyone on facebook who wants to add me I am Jane Daly there or email is [email protected], piccie of thomas in yellow babygro with name on it.
XX

By the way, probably a weird question but when AF came all I got was a little show and really nothing else, anyone elses like that?

Sinead - did you get to the mum and toddler group was it good, I didnt get to the one i wanted to go to as I had to go to GP to register us.

My AF started like that now its here full on :growlmad: I didnt get to one yet . There nearest one starts tommorow looking forward to it :)

Was thinking of going to the one on friday but Mr T has his first jabs that morning,so dont think he will be in any form for it :(
I'll wait to see if the AF gets heavier so, I wonder if BF does this....

My first AF started sunday and it's really heavy! That's usual for me though.

Well...I'm going for my 21st the 9th/10th I think it is (don't have a calendar on me, whatever is the weekend). I'm not taking Edward though, just me and OH xx

Morning girls! I've had a busy nite/morn. Hubby was out last night so picked him up at 11pm, got home about half past and slept until 6am when I had to get up and take him to work (he left the car at work last night) now we're home and I'm away to go hoover the car ready for our weekend away once i see if shelby wants some more breakie or not. Busy busy busy me!

Meet: someone in/who knows edinburgh well needs to decide where's best to go/meet up. I don't know edinburgh all that well for places to go apart from deep sea world! hahahaha.

psst - no af for me yet wohoo! I shouldn't get one actually! exclusively boobies food and I've got my appointment for the contraceptive implant next week too!

Had a nice morning met some lovely girls :) I was shy but I feel they made the effort to chat to me . OOOOOOOh my tummy hurts , I forgot how yukky cramps were :( Gill I'm thinking about getting the implant too, that or the injection , I'm not sure though ?

I chose implant 3 years verses 3 months lol I'd never get the injection done again after the 3 months as im so lazy so implant is great!

Yeah I figure I'd be the same , and I know I'd just forget to take the pill ! OH is pretty insistent I get something sorted quickly though hahaha

Hello all!! It's my birthday!!!!! - I am 21 again................ (plus about 9 yrs :rofl:). My DH is at work but decorated the room with balloons/banners etc & lit 30 candles on a cake for me this morning before he left. He got me a Wii fit :happydance: , am really pleased with that and also vouchers for my favourite hair salon for a cut & colour which I would never have spent money on other wise as it's well expensive. I also got money, next vouchers, a Tiffany & Co diary from my brother & GF & a lovely new digital camera from my mum & dad. I feel very spoilt :blush: & old :haha:

Bit of randomness going on with Tahlia on a night atm, she will have one great night where she'll get up maybe twice, and then a few nights of hell where she is up every hour!! I don't get it:shrug: Last night was a night of hell, hoping tonight is better. We have stopped giving her the gaviscon & she seems to be much better & not being so sick. It was accidental actually & I forgot to giver her it overnight when I was at my parents & she was in much less pain so we continued not to giver her it the next day & not looked back. She still brings a bit of milk up with wind & the occasional whole feed but not half as bad as before. I think it must have been a temporary thing with her.

Oh well, choc cake to eat etc. Speak to you all later :flower:

Blackrose so glad you went and that the girls were friendly,well done!
AF a little heavier than yesterday and very little pain, usually really heavy and painful!! Just got onto childbenefit after 24 min wait to be told that they still havent processed the form and I may not even get the payment in May! But when I do it will be backdated to March (not the month he was born!).

Thomas fed every 3 hours the last two days, I express if we give formula so body thinks its exclusively BF I think!

With edinburgh my sister lived there for a good few years so I can ask her where we should go if thats helpful,
Can we go with the last two weeks in July as the dates to choose from, are we mid weeking it or weekending it? I dont mind, OH not working so no odds to us anyway.

Still in bed believe it or not! But havent eaten yet must go and sort stuff out now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->