~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Max - where did you get the white noise? Evie is the same, the other night she was fighting sleep and my oh ran the bath for Tia, honestly, just the noise of the bath filling knocked her out (my room is next to the bathroom). I've heard you talk about playing rain noise?

Hi all,

just had our 6 wk check. Tahlias heart murmer is still there so we are getting referred to Freemans in Newcastle to get it checked out, I am absolutely gutted as I was convinced when they fisrt found it that it would have gone by the 2wk check at the GP, then when it was still there that it would be gone by now. I hope to god it's all ok, its making me question whether its my fault? Did I do something during pregnancy to cause it? irrational I know, & deep down I know its prob not me, but I cant help thinking it. Am sad for my lil girl:cry:. Hoping that when we get out appt & go, its disappeared. Have come away with the mini pill, but thinking about the coil or injection as I am so forgetful & domnt wanna end up pregnant again, happy with my 2. Anyone had either of these? Any side effects? Does the coil hurt to put in? :shrug: Am weighing up my options as dont wsnt to be taking the pill every day lol. Any advice appreciated:thumbup:.

ETA: :hugs::hugs: Gill

:hugs: of course its nothing you did hun xxxxx

ETA - im not any good for asking about contraception, we're planning number 3 :happydance:

:hugs: of course its nothing you did hun xxxxx

ETA - im not any good for asking about contraception, we're planning number 3 :happydance:

2Bananas ur a braver woman than me :)

lol, not until the end of this year but still, its exciting.......... however we are still yet to dtd!

had my 6wk check today (at 7 weeks) im being referred to have a scan as i am still bleeding bright red blood at times which is heavy on occasion so its just to be on the safe side but as im well the doc thinks im fine.

i cant be the only one of us thinking about another.............?

I've wanted another since James has been born! It's completely crazy though we can barely afford this one and I need to go back to work for a bit to get some! But I'd like James to have someone to play with!

Max - where did you get the white noise? Evie is the same, the other night she was fighting sleep and my oh ran the bath for Tia, honestly, just the noise of the bath filling knocked her out (my room is next to the bathroom). I've heard you talk about playing rain noise?

Hiya, yes I use the first years nature sounds player:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Years-Nature-Sensations-Lullaby/dp/B000056HMY

it has 4 different sounds, rainfall, lullabye, heart beat and waves. The rain is very white noise like. Fraser woke up half an hour after going down at 7pm tonight, I popped it on timed, to go off after 15 mins and he settled...just about to wake him for his last feed now. I think he needs the white noise to drown out the noise my other kids make. Sometimes I get really stressed at the older lot for their noise, but at the end of the day they are just wee bairns themselves, so the white noise makes it easier for them all and me. If he wakes between 11pm and 7am, i can now just put the rain on and he will go back off without needing a feed.

It fair eats the batteries though. There is probably plug in white noise machines out there or a cd. I got rechargable batteries and use them.

Contraception...

I would advise very much against the injection IF you want to have more children in the future. Some women are fine with it, but lots lose their fertility and end up needing clomid to kick start the ovaries again. I had it after elsie and bled for nine months, they had to give me some tablets to stop the bleeding, which didnt work, in the end it was going on the contraceptive patch that stopped it for me. Do your research before considering it...it was initially developed to make ladies of child bearing age in asylums infertile.

The evra patch i found to be fantastic. Its like a nicorette patch, you pop it somewhere on your body and change it every 7 days for 3 weeks, then leave it off for a week to get your period. Good for forgetful people like me.

Sadly I am done having babies. I am insanely broody, I love babies, but we just could not afford another and i struggle with my eldest as it is, without bringing yet another baby to take my time away from her and my others. I feel very sad though when I see pregnant ladies, and miss my bump sometimes.

I can't decide if I want anymore or not. It would be my 4th and i'm worried about my age (35 in 3 months) and I would want to wait until Hollie's at least 2. So I don't know.

Sorry to hear about your cat Gill.

Hope you are okay Caz:hugs:

Am 39 this year and had IVF so dont think we will be having anymore!

OUCH !! 30 mins in gym and an aquafit class my first time out ... ouch . By the way you ladies already thinking about another baby ... WOW !! brave ladies .

Ahh more babies!! eeck! I personally cant stand the thought of having to go through those first few weeks again. My hubby really wants another one in a couple of years but right now I'd quiet happily get my womb removed as much as I love my little Shelby I dont think I could manage another one. Will probably change my mind though in a few years! lol

Off to get my contraceptive implant today - oh goodie - more pain and hormones! But no babies too soon so its worth it.

Am I the only one not bothered about a routine? The only routine we've got is she goes to bed between 9 and half past (my bedtime anyway hahaha)
The rest of the time I do what she wants and she's semi fallen into a routine herself but it can change every day sometimes. I find it so much less stressful than trying to make her do something when she doesnt want to. Good on you lot for getting your babies into a routine - I just can't face making her do stuff at certain times lol.

My LO is kind of in a routine, it varies but only by an hour or so. She has fallen into it herself.

Hollie had a good night despite having 2 big needles in her legs! First round of vaccinations done!

I've wanted another since James has been born! It's completely crazy though we can barely afford this one and I need to go back to work for a bit to get some! But I'd like James to have someone to play with!

Yes the financial side of things is always on my mind but from next year we will be much better off, we got into quite a bit of debt when we first go together but the loans all finish in march next year. basically will put us £700 a month better off, which will be spare then as everything else is already covered. I dont really want to go back to work but may do it just for maternity pays sake next year and then give up work as we can live off richards wage easily - without the bloody loan payments! Just wish my maternity allowance pay would come through now!

I hate loans - will never ever take another loan out as long as i live (other than a mortgage!)

Ahh more babies!! eeck! I personally cant stand the thought of having to go through those first few weeks again. My hubby really wants another one in a couple of years but right now I'd quiet happily get my womb removed as much as I love my little Shelby I dont think I could manage another one. Will probably change my mind though in a few years! lol

Off to get my contraceptive implant today - oh goodie - more pain and hormones! But no babies too soon so its worth it.

Am I the only one not bothered about a routine? The only routine we've got is she goes to bed between 9 and half past (my bedtime anyway hahaha)
The rest of the time I do what she wants and she's semi fallen into a routine herself but it can change every day sometimes. I find it so much less stressful than trying to make her do something when she doesnt want to. Good on you lot for getting your babies into a routine - I just can't face making her do stuff at certain times lol.

No routine here either im afraid!

Didnt have routine with Belle and dont have it with the lil man either.

The only thing we do have set is school mornings and bedtime for Belle. I dont know how we do it but we do get out the house and get to school on time. But as its the holidays now - any slight organisation has gone out the window!!

I get up and decide what order to do things on the day, but thats cos it works for me and if I plan stuff and end up being late or missing something it causes me more stress where as if i go with the flo I dont have to stress about timescales etc... i am sure this will have to change as xander gets a bit older though!

No real routine here either, some days Evie wakes at 6am, others 7am, so that knocks the day out...the one thing I try to do is make sure she has about 5 hrs sleep before 5pm, then try and get her down by 7.30pm....need my evenings when I've spent all day with 2 under 2.....think a routine is more needed for me as I have Tia to consider too

Who's talking about more babies already.... :wacko: Eeeek!!

DH has already mentioned it a few times and he gets the death stare from me LOL it will be rather difficult to concieve another when my SPD is still a problem - silly man!

Noah woke this morning at 6.30am - fed at 7.30am and 12pm - between 6.30am and 1.30pm he had had only about an hours sleep - he really struggles with it still :dohh:

Awh rach the poor little thing I bet your all exhausted

issy now weighs 10lb4!

still not dtd here, got minipill at my check last week.all healed down below, just scared :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->