~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Hey all, sorry I've been AWOL. Been mad busy, last Weds was baby massage, then went for lunch with the ladies from there on Fri before going to my friends 21st, then been out every day this week. Plus Edward is going through a clingy stage and completely fighting sleep so been a bit run off my feet. Hope everyone is well. Had Edward weighed today, he's now 11lb 3ozs and following the 25th centile nicely :) xx

that all sounds like good stuff katie!

they didnt forget you in the end then and you went for lunch :thumbup:

xxx

I FIT INTO A PAIR OF PRE-PREGGERS JEANS!!!!!!!!!
:happydance:

Okay - they are low rise so my apron hangs over the top but they still fit! Nothing a baggy top won't hide! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Still got a few stone of lose but I'm on my way!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well last night was truely our best...bathed, fed by 7pm, and fought sleep a bit, but was asleep by 7.45pm...and didn't wake for a feed until 2.45am...I got 5 hours straight sleep, she then woke at 6am for a feed, and slept until 7am......long may it continue.

Don't have a routine, but agree with max on having Evie awake from 7am, because I have Tia to get up & away to childminders on 3 mornings...makes life easier, however with Tia, she used to sleep til 11am....:)

That was a great night, hope she keeps it up for you.

Hey all, sorry I've been AWOL. Been mad busy, last Weds was baby massage, then went for lunch with the ladies from there on Fri before going to my friends 21st, then been out every day this week. Plus Edward is going through a clingy stage and completely fighting sleep so been a bit run off my feet. Hope everyone is well. Had Edward weighed today, he's now 11lb 3ozs and following the 25th centile nicely :) xx

Busy Busy you, glad you're having a nice time & keeping busy. :flower:

Congrats Gill - I'm too scared even to get my pre preggers jeans out the cupboard!! x

Katy - sounds like you are doing well, its amazing how getting out of the house makes things seem so much more manageable, good on you xx

I started bleeding again this morning after it stopped for 2 weeks, please tell me I can't be having a period 6 weeks after birth while bf?????? Tia was 8 weeks when it came back last time, but I ff......

I FIT INTO A PAIR OF PRE-PREGGERS JEANS!!!!!!!!!
:happydance:

Okay - they are low rise so my apron hangs over the top but they still fit! Nothing a baggy top won't hide! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Still got a few stone of lose but I'm on my way!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: well done you!! x

Have you been particularly active Emma? Sometimes that can start you bleeding. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and couldn't decide if it was period or bleed returning lol. I'm hoping it wasn't AF!

Congrats Gill - I'm too scared even to get my pre preggers jeans out the cupboard!! x

Katy - sounds like you are doing well, its amazing how getting out of the house makes things seem so much more manageable, good on you xx

I started bleeding again this morning after it stopped for 2 weeks, please tell me I can't be having a period 6 weeks after birth while bf?????? Tia was 8 weeks when it came back last time, but I ff......

Im still bleeding from the birth. Keeps getting heavy, then stopping, then spotting, then heavy again! seriously doing my head in!

wish it would al stop!

Could be a period Emma, not everyone is lucky and gets to miss them, bloody raw deal if you ask me!

Have you been particularly active Emma? Sometimes that can start you bleeding. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and couldn't decide if it was period or bleed returning lol. I'm hoping it wasn't AF!

hey, did a lot of walking yesterday, pushing double buggy up hills....hmmm maybe its that....how long til we get to the stage when being active doesn't cause a bleed?

Well that was my afternoon ruined :growlmad:

DH should have been home at 12.15 and we were going to go have lunch but had to stay as some womens cat got ran over and she was too distraught to be there :growlmad:

Then, DH tells me that next weekend (on my mums birthday which we have plans for) he's off to afghanistan for a week, he is in the RAF and im used to him going away and having other committments but it just feels too soon :cry:

Its only a week and will go quick and I can cope perfectly well but I'm feeling down about it :blush:

Hey Emma I think it probably was that. I found mine stopped at 8 weeks.

Rach- my husband was in the forces when James was born and he was away for two weeks (he's out now) and actually it was a lot easier than I was expecting, you just get into a routine without them there. The dread was the worst bit! I actually really enjoyed it as it was quality time we both spent together xx

Emma - not sure about periods as when my AF came it was only a bit of spotting as I am BF!
Rach - I think you will find it less hard than you realise, I was a single mum for 7 years till i met current partner, you just need to plan ahead.

Got the ring sling I wanted and its really cool, will give it a go tomorrow.

Yeah I know i'll be ok, I was a single parent for 7 years with DS1 til I met DH 4years ago, plus weve got thru a couple of 4 month tours, just felt abit rubbish as things have been so lovely us all being together at the moment.

I couldnt imagine what it must be like for the mums who have their babies whilst their OH's are away, there are some mega strong women out their.

Pixie - ring sling????

Rach - its cool this is the link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Balboa-Bab...sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1271453106&sr=8-11

im really upset today.

i have the biggest cold sore to ever exist stuck to the corner of my mouth, I look so hideous!

The treatment i bought isnt working and if anything it just seems to have made it worse!

Looks like i'm staying in cos im not going anywhere with this thing on my face! :(

try zovirax - not sure if right swpelling my dad swwears by it, also y6ou can buy littlr things to cover it!

hi folks, i have been really busy with kids the past 3-4 days, then actually spent a night away from fraser at my friends last night, I missed him like crazy, I dont know how I am going to leave him for a whole day and night in the middle of june for the friends wedding :( he was absolutely fine, fed well for DH and slept 11-7am again, it was just me whom didnt like it. I still havent seen him as he is napping at the moment, wont be up till about 2.30, cant wait!

I had a nice girly day today, got properly fitted with a bra after fraser, as I knew I had changed size again. I was wearing a 34E, but I am actually a 32FF. Its so comfy but now you can really notice the jelly belly, with my boobs properly supported LOL!

I also traded in my DSi and got a preowed wii and wii fit plus bundle for £112, cant wait to give it a try!

Hope the lovebugs are all doing well, claire, I know how you feel with the coldsores, I dont get them on my mouth, I get them in my nose :( about two weeks before fraser was born, I broke out in one, it was horrendous. I hope it goes for you soon.

Must be putting the dr brown bottle together badly as it leaks from 6 oz onwards.....
Thomas likes the sling when I am walking around, it was great to be able to cook dinner whilst carrying him, needless to say I was incredibly careful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->