~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Max - I bought a rain CD, to see if white noise would work for Evie, its really amazing how it helps...she grumbles a bit when put in her cot, but some rain noise and a wee rock of her crib and she's out at 7pm....bliss

Having a glass of red wine.....have a good saturday night ladies xx

hope all is well :) methinks im gonna follow Emma's example and have a glass or two myself !

Max, gosh, well done you for going out overnight, I just couldnt. Have only left Kaden when I went in to have Tahlia & missed him dreadfully lol.

I am going to have to get re-fitted for bras too after I stop feeding, I went from a 34 D/DD to an F lol!! They never got this size last time.

Sling wise, I got a Moby wrap from a lady on here & I love it. The normal carriers hurt my back, but this is sooo comfy. It also means I can peg the washing out & pay more attention to Kaden when she's in it & the bonus is that it keeps her asleep :haha:.

White noise CD??? T likes the hoover / hairdryer etc, it keeps her quiet. Didnt realise you could get CDs with noise on.

Posted in the weight thread, but had the In-Laws & niece & nephew here today. Had a BBQ / pizza / cakes etc. I was good and had lots of salad, but still..............

MIL brought a couple of cute outfits for Tahlia, she always brings gifts for them which is lovely.

My sister was due to fly to Mallorca v early Friday morning (she works for Thompsons as an entertainer at the Family hotels), needless to say that thanks to the volcano eruption she is stil in the uk :rofl: After getting loads of changes to her flights, she is going to Leicester tomorrow where Thompsons are putting all their reps in a hotel to start the pre-season training untill they can fly them out. She is apparently still going to wear vests n shorts & drink sangria to get in the mood :haha:.

Enjoy your Sat night (and wine) ladies x

Pixie - with the dr brown bottles, I fill up an empty bottle with the water, add the milk power, then I attach the long tube to the brown part and put it in, then the white part and the teat and I make sure the teat part is screwed very tight.

Emma - Glad the rain noise works, all mine loved it!

Will try again. Very little milk today, had a salty chinese last night can that affect the milk?

Max - I bought a rain CD, to see if white noise would work for Evie, its really amazing how it helps...she grumbles a bit when put in her cot, but some rain noise and a wee rock of her crib and she's out at 7pm....bliss

Where did you get the cd Emma?

Jane

I am having some wine too! Lol!!!

Well done for leaving Fraser Max. I am leaving Max next week as I am off on my sisters hen. We are staying 2 nights but OH is bringing Max to me first thing on the Saturday morning so I can spend the day with him. Hope I don't miss him too much :(

I didnt have any wine last night, because i had too much the night before lol! Hope you all enjoyed yours.

leelee, it is hard but once you get into the swing of being a hen, I am sure you will enjoy youself. I will have to be leaving fraser with DH again on may the 8th as its my friends hen night, i have been arranging it, and will be staying overnight in a hotel. Then for the actual wedding on the 25th of june, I will have to be leaving him for the whole day and night, as i am a bridesmaid, will be having my hair and makeup done in the morning, going to be with my friend in the afternoon, the wedding is at four. There are also no kids at the wedding. I really am dreading leaving him that long, but she is my oldest friend, since we were 2 years old, and i think its important or else I wouldnt.

Where did you get the cd Emma?

Jane

Hey, Amazon...here's the link x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Relaxation...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1271575707&sr=8-4

Went a bit mad, ordered this cd and a load of weaning stuff too, I was told to start at 4.5 months.

I am all alone - eeeekkkkk!!! Well, apart from the children obviously lol.

DH has gone to Cottesmore on a course and wont be back till Fri night, then leaves again next sunday for another week down there. It's the first time I have had to be on my own since Tahlia was born. I think that she will be in the wrap a lot so that I can bath Kaden & spend time with him etc. All well so far, Kaden missed his midday nap & we bathed him before DH left so I got him into bed at 6 and Tahlia fed lots & lots & is asleep in her moses. I am going to take her up in a bit and dream feed her & hopefully she'll sleep till after 12 then. She keeps making noises tho & I am thinkiing shes gonna wake any minute so trying to be as quiet as poss :rofl: The test will be tomorrow night when I am trying to get them ready for bed on my own lol. I have my fingers crossed for good weather this week so I can get them out for fresh air to tire them out (well, as fresh as it can be with the volcano dust fallout :rofl:).

We went to feed the ducks today in Walkworth which is about 7miles away. Its a lovely place. Kaden loves feeding the ducks but there are swans too, the swans are scary!!! They are huge and petrify me and get so close to you. I shudder to think of it. Other than that, DH packed his bags and we had a lovely sunday dinner together.
Right, going to get ready for bed while the coast is clear lol.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too.

Caz x

Hope it all goes well for you Caz, its soo different with 2 isn't it !!!

My OH is away on Tuesday night and I have to do bedtime for both on my own, very scary as Evie goes in the bath at 6pm, hopefully settled for 7pm...but how do I keep Tia quiet/entertained for that hour, she's 22 months old...and a crazy wee chick :)

I didnt have any wine last night, because i had too much the night before lol! Hope you all enjoyed yours.

leelee, it is hard but once you get into the swing of being a hen, I am sure you will enjoy youself. I will have to be leaving fraser with DH again on may the 8th as its my friends hen night, i have been arranging it, and will be staying overnight in a hotel. Then for the actual wedding on the 25th of june, I will have to be leaving him for the whole day and night, as i am a bridesmaid, will be having my hair and makeup done in the morning, going to be with my friend in the afternoon, the wedding is at four. There are also no kids at the wedding. I really am dreading leaving him that long, but she is my oldest friend, since we were 2 years old, and i think its important or else I wouldnt.

Thanks Max :)

I am organising this hen as well as am chief bridesmaid for my sister. Luckily she has 2 good friends who are also bridesmaids and they have gotten all the dressing up stuff. I am bringing Max with me for the wedding but that's cos he is family. We have been invited to a wedding in Italy in September and don't think I will bring him to that. It is a childhood friend.

I am all alone - eeeekkkkk!!! Well, apart from the children obviously lol.

DH has gone to Cottesmore on a course and wont be back till Fri night, then leaves again next sunday for another week down there. It's the first time I have had to be on my own since Tahlia was born. I think that she will be in the wrap a lot so that I can bath Kaden & spend time with him etc. All well so far, Kaden missed his midday nap & we bathed him before DH left so I got him into bed at 6 and Tahlia fed lots & lots & is asleep in her moses. I am going to take her up in a bit and dream feed her & hopefully she'll sleep till after 12 then. She keeps making noises tho & I am thinkiing shes gonna wake any minute so trying to be as quiet as poss :rofl: The test will be tomorrow night when I am trying to get them ready for bed on my own lol. I have my fingers crossed for good weather this week so I can get them out for fresh air to tire them out (well, as fresh as it can be with the volcano dust fallout :rofl:).

We went to feed the ducks today in Walkworth which is about 7miles away. Its a lovely place. Kaden loves feeding the ducks but there are swans too, the swans are scary!!! They are huge and petrify me and get so close to you. I shudder to think of it. Other than that, DH packed his bags and we had a lovely sunday dinner together.
Right, going to get ready for bed while the coast is clear lol.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too.

Caz x

:hugs:

Hope your okay :)

I have no idea how to do bath time myself Lol. I can only think to put Tahlia in the sling so I am hands free or try my hardest 2 get her to nap while I am bathing him. It was hard enuff tonight when dh got kaden out of the bath n I had to get him into his pj's n Tahlia started screaming. Didn't know whether to leave him naked n risk a lil accident n have a cold son while comforting her or leave her crying!! Will let u know how it went tom night. I am somehow going to have to sneak a shower in myself at some point Lol. It may well have to b at 5am before he gets up n after her feed when she goes down for another hour or so Lol.

Hope it all goes well for you Caz, its soo different with 2 isn't it !!!

My OH is away on Tuesday night and I have to do bedtime for both on my own, very scary as Evie goes in the bath at 6pm, hopefully settled for 7pm...but how do I keep Tia quiet/entertained for that hour, she's 22 months old...and a crazy wee chick :)

Love the daisy sling Pixie :thumbup:

Interested in the rain cd, think I might get one, Noah, although alot happier with gripe water instead of infacol, would still rather nosy at everything than settle to sleep :shrug:

Had him weighed today, he is 11lb 14oz :happydance: He has dropped a centile but HV was happy with him and wasnt concerned, I thought he would be alot heavier as he seems to weigh a ton at times!

DS1 is back at school :happydance:, love him dearly but glad of the break from 11 year old boys thundering in and out of the house with bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, footballs etc

I have my 6 wk check this afternon so hopefully I can get referred back to the physio to get my nackered old pelvis sorted out :wacko:

I mentioned the other day that Lucie had started with cold it got worse over the weekend and ended up having to take her to the doctors on sat evening. They have given antibiotics as she has a bad cough and it was moving on to her chest. She has been feeding pretty well taking little and oftern since she started with the cold but today she just sleeping, should i wake her up for her bottle or just let her sleep. She hardly taken any milk since half 5 this morning! Just worried she will get dehydrated!!

Hey all!

Lou I would leave her to sleep then when she wakes offer her the bottle every 2 hours if her soft spot looks sunken. Shelby has gone for nearly 6/7 hours before without feeding during the (after her jabs) and just had a big feed when she woke up.

Shelby has been a bit better recently - she is so much more interactive now! I love it!
She had her first night in her crib last night - I kept wanting to get up and check on her even though she was only 4 feet away :haha: Hubby was starting to get a bit lonely not having cuddles and more in bed with me (not that I'm daring to :sex: yet eeek!) so she went into her crib. She slept alright but woke up more often for food and wouldn't take her dummy instead which she sometimes does when she's in our bed as she just wants to chew to poop! I've now rearranged my bedroom so her crib can go on my side of the bed and I can see her easily and keep my eye on her without hubby feeling pushed of the bed!
I feel like she's a big girl now sleeping in her crib :cry: she's growing old too quickly!

Just spent the last few hours choreographing routines for my dance class (baton twirling) tonight to music I've picked and edited (that took bloody ages!!)Shelby actually let me do some work! lol
Here's hoping they don't absolutely hate the music choice! But they are teenagers to 22 yrs old so you can never please them all. I've chosen "young hearts run free" for my intermediate group and "spider man theme by Michael Buble" for the older girls. I've just introduced doing ribbon baton to the older girls so thought that song would be quite adept to ribbons on the ends of the baton.
In case you don't know what baton twirling is here is a video but we're not that good :haha: thats the world championships but its the best I can find to show the actual baton's moving as most vid's you can't see anything but girls lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxIdpa5IzY&feature=related

Thanks gill, i did leave her to sleep and when she woke up and took 5 oz. :) Lucie took a few days to settle in her cot once she did she started sleeping 6 hours without a feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->