~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

:happydance: Tahlia just filled her nappy!!, Thats 2 days in a row. For us that is so unusual, she normally goes 2-3 days inbetween poops & then gets bad tummy ache, screams a lot & is generally uncomfortable as we all would be. Hopefully this might be the start of things geting better & getting back to normal like when she was first born, fingers crossed. (sorry about the poop convo :haha:)

LOL my little TomTom is the same, mum had him earlier and he filled 3 nappies in a row and she was freaking getting nappies on him and it got all over the changing mat!!!!! He goes 2 - 3 days and then does tonnes of poop!!!

2bananas - doyou express when you alternate with the formula? My milk has levelled out and he seems 2 get 4oz from a boob and takes ca 4oz bottle. Works out t5hat he gets32oz a day in feeds but still not going through the night!!

Jane- it's not normal for bf babies to go through the night at 11 weeks. My health vistor said she would be more worried if he was than the otherway round. Sounds to me like you have got a great feeding routine established! He will go through when he's ready Hun xx

We tried the rain cd last night - a great success, he went of to sleep after a feed no problems at 9.30 and woke again at 2.15am for another feed!!!

Not so much success today though, after a feed this morning and lots of play he started to get tired, so gave him a cuddle, put him down in his cot, put on th cd... had my fingers crossed.... and he has just cried on and off for an hour and will not sleep :nope:

:cry::cry:

We tried the rain cd last night - a great success, he went of to sleep after a feed no problems at 9.30 and woke again at 2.15am for another feed!!!

Not so much success today though, after a feed this morning and lots of play he started to get tired, so gave him a cuddle, put him down in his cot, put on th cd... had my fingers crossed.... and he has just cried on and off for an hour and will not sleep :nope:

very bizarre as it only works on Evie at night too, babies are strange :haha:

For her naps, she either just dozes off in her chair or I take her out in the buggy....her daily naps have gone awry, she woke at 7am, fell asleep for 15 mins at 10.15am, then took her out in the buggy at 11am and she's been sleeping for an hour...but no crying, so its not like she was overtired.... but that was 4 hours on 15 mins sleep....is she weird or are other peoples babies getting less sleepy at 7 weeks ?????

Noah's always been less sleepy Emma :shrug: I dont know how he manages it :shrug:

For her naps, she either just dozes off in her chair or I take her out in the buggy....her daily naps have gone awry, she woke at 7am, fell asleep for 15 mins at 10.15am, then took her out in the buggy at 11am and she's been sleeping for an hour...but no crying, so its not like she was overtired.... but that was 4 hours on 15 mins sleep....is she weird or are other peoples babies getting less sleepy at 7 weeks ?????

Tahlia is deff sleeping less, and really fighting it when she is tired. Shes also wanting to suck to sleep on the boob just now which is frustrating. If I want her to sleep but know she isnt hungry I have to walk round with her on my shoulder & she sometimes eventually drops of after fighting it, but god help it if I dare to sit down, she throws a tantrum. Even if shes asleep, shell wake up when you sit down & cry, god knows why:shrug: .Sorry, Feeling very stressed with it all this week as DH is away & lack of sleep is getting on top of me :cry:. She is currently in her bouncy chair with the vibrate on, hoping that'll send her off, but I wont dare move her or turn the vibrate off if she does :rofl:. I feel bad for leaving her whinging sometimes but I know it is just tiredness & she'll go off eventually.

On the plus side, after being up from 4 yest afternoon & fighting sleep she dropped off in my arms at about 9pm & never woke up till 230am for a feed. I did have a moment when I took her upstairs to bed & she started whining when I put her in her moses but she went to sleep again:thumbup:. She was up every 1.5hrs after that mind lol, but I got a few hours sleep the first stretch.

hadharrison weighed wednesday, hes now 12lb 11 and hes 11weeks :)

Tahlia is deff sleeping less, and really fighting it when she is tired. Shes also wanting to suck to sleep on the boob just now which is frustrating. If I want her to sleep but know she isnt hungry I have to walk round with her on my shoulder & she sometimes eventually drops of after fighting it, but god help it if I dare to sit down, she throws a tantrum. Even if shes asleep, shell wake up when you sit down & cry, god knows why:shrug: .Sorry, Feeling very stressed with it all this week as DH is away & lack of sleep is getting on top of me :cry:. She is currently in her bouncy chair with the vibrate on, hoping that'll send her off, but I wont dare move her or turn the vibrate off if she does :rofl:. I feel bad for leaving her whinging sometimes but I know it is just tiredness & she'll go off eventually.

On the plus side, after being up from 4 yest afternoon & fighting sleep she dropped off in my arms at about 9pm & never woke up till 230am for a feed. I did have a moment when I took her upstairs to bed & she started whining when I put her in her moses but she went to sleep again:thumbup:. She was up every 1.5hrs after that mind lol, but I got a few hours sleep the first stretch.

Caz, ur a braver woman than me...my other half has given up his rugby training during the week until Evie is a bit older (mind you the seasons over anyway) but putting a toddler & baby to bed is a 2 man job, so you should be pretty proud of yourself...and get ur oh to pamper you on his return :flower:

Caz, ur a braver woman than me...my other half has given up his rugby training during the week until Evie is a bit older (mind you the seasons over anyway) but putting a toddler & baby to bed is a 2 man job, so you should be pretty proud of yourself...and get ur oh to pamper you on his return :flower:

I am deff having a lie in tomorrow lol. Its been a tough week, but then he goes away again on Sun till the Fri:nope:. Then, has 2 weeks back here & then goes to Wales for a week, Windsurfing competition in Wales that weekend, back the Wed-Sun then away again for another week!! Not looking forward to the 10 day stretch during all that!! Kids have done my head in. Think Tahlia is picking up on my stress & tiredness now & Kaden just isnt getting a look in bless him. Have been not letting him nap during the days so I know hes gonna go straight to sleep on a night at 6 bless him.

Theres nothing much I can do about DH going away, he's in the military so there are some things we have no control over. He's away at the minute doing his Maths & English GSCE as he never did any exams at school, and the ones in a few weeks time are courses to complete his Adventurous Training Qualifications that he couldnt do because of the weather last time. As for the windsurfing, well, its a major passion of his & it really bugs me but its part of him................ He also likes to play Rugby & has just stated training with the team here on a Wed, but its during works time so thats not too bad, I am however waiting for the 'matches' where he is wanting to go away for a few days. I can just imagine it, with his windsurfing competitions/trips, Rugby Matches, and expeditions he does I'll not see him :haha:. Thats when I'll have to get a bit stroppy & put my foot down more. He is already planning a weeks long trip to Tiree for the Windsurf champs in October, which is annoying me as we are struggling to afford a family holiday & were looking at Sep/Oct and also it's out Wedding anniversary in Oct. I am just going to wait for him to say that we cant afford the holiday or a meal for the anniversary or something yet still want to go!!

Have Tahlias appt through for the hospital to get her heart checked out, 8th June & have her first set of jabs next Thursday - DH got out of that one by being away so gotta go alone & I hate it :nope:.

DH on his way home now, just spoke to him & he is stuck in traffic on the A1. Recons it'll be about 8pm before we see him & he set off at 3!!

Have Kaden in pain, he fell over on his foot this morning & its hurting him to walk on it so is a bit whingy & crawling everywhere. If its still bad in the morning going to take him to the docs. Busy busy busy & no rest for me. Stuck him infront of the tv so I can get a bit of time on here (bad mummy lol)

Phew Caz - You need to get some handcuffs and chain that man to the house!
My hubby has to ask me if he can even go to the shed :haha:

AAAGGHHH Evie won't sleep, 3 hours and no sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just needed to vent that b4 I left her under a bush ! :)

AAAGGHHH Evie won't sleep, 3 hours and no sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just needed to vent that b4 I left her under a bush ! :)

Last night took 7 - 9 to settlewith feeds at both times, tonight 3 hours and only just gone off after rocking in pram! OH on course all day yesterdday and today and then works as a garda reserve tonight 6-10 pm(special constable equivalent!) so on way home now with chinese take away!
Nearly had thomas asleep twice but teenage daughter woke him by being noisy!!

Phew Caz - You need to get some handcuffs and chain that man to the house!
My hubby has to ask me if he can even go to the shed :haha:

:rofl: I know!! then he winges if I ask him not to go somewhere & says he needs 'his' time. WTF!! Wheres 'my' time then :haha:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Wow, well after not going to sleep till 930 on thurs but going till 230am I thogh i wasin for a bad night - how wrong was I!!! After being awake since 5, she kept feeding & falling asleep only to wake up at the slightest hint of being put down :nope:. By 9pm she was out 4 the count (or so i thought) so I took her up, put her in her moses & by the time I came out of the bathroom she was wide a bloody wake!!. Eventually settled at 1030 & never woke till .......................drum roll....................... 4am!!!!!!!!!!!!! She slept through. GOD how good did that feel. And, I expressed yest so DH got up with the kids & I got a lie in too. Feel great. Not expecting it to happen again anytime soon mind but was a good night.

Hope everyone else got some sleep too :thumbup: and sorry if not, but I am so awake I just had to share :flower:

Dream fed at 12 and he woke at 2,00 for OH who fed him and he didnt goback to sleep till 2.45 then he woke at 4 am and went back to sleep a few mins later until ... 7 am!!!!He fed then,, and OH took him down stairs and he had 30 mins nap at some point between 7.45 and 9.30 when he brought him back up and I fed him. Got him asleep in pram with soother (!!!!) and the water cd on, ive just had breakfast and hopefully he will sleep for another while yet. I'll have to feed him early as Ive to drop sophie to the carnival after collecting her friend...

We are going to the theatre tonight in dublin and the kids are going to my sisters for the night, that means a lot of hours away from them as we are dropping them off at 5pm to head up to dublin and we wont have to collect until probably 11 am!! I'll have to boil the expressing equipment as i'll bust a boob otherwise!!!

Well we survived a night without both kids,had to express when we got home as i was bursting and leaking! Same again when i woke at 9.30 so expressed both again! Couldnt sleep any longer and we had the lights off last night which was weird as Ive got used to having a light on in bathroom to see him.

We will collect kids soon and hear about what happened during the night.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->