~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Well we survived a night without both kids,had to express when we got home as i was bursting and leaking! Same again when i woke at 9.30 so expressed both again! Couldnt sleep any longer and we had the lights off last night which was weird as Ive got used to having a light on in bathroom to see him.

We will collect kids soon and hear about what happened during the night.....

Ahh Me too! Although MIL came and sat at our house so we got home around 1am and saw her. My boobs were busting too though! We only left her between 9pm and 1am lol.

She was an angel for MIL too. I put her to bed at 7pm and she slept till Mil woke her at 10.30pm for an ebm feed. Then slept until about 3.30am till she woke for a booby feed. lol

I have a perfect little baby (fingers crosse all hell doesnt break lose today now lol)

2bananas - doyou express when you alternate with the formula? My milk has levelled out and he seems 2 get 4oz from a boob and takes ca 4oz bottle. Works out t5hat he gets32oz a day in feeds but still not going through the night!!

Hey,

No I don't express.

He has a bottle at his 10am feed, usually one at around 4pm and one in the evening. But they don't fully satisfy him and he wont normally drain the bottle either - he will only take 4.5oz at most.

He feeds for such long periods on the boob, his morning feed is an hour. Lunchtime he will feed for around an hour to hour and a half, and breastfeeds all evening. But he will still want topping up with breastmilk after his bottles - he is never satisfied on them and its as if he wont take the whole bottle so that he can have some breastmik afterwards - which is normally about a 15 minute feed.

And we have been back on our 4am feeds for the last 5 nights now :dohh:

x

Well he was great for my sister fed 6pm, 9.30 and in bed at 10pm, she dream fed him at 12 and then he woke at 4am and was fed and went backto sleep till 7.15, fed again at 8 am and 12 noon and then we collected him. He slept from 9.30 to 12 noon and for half an hour in my MIL house this afternoon and very briefly on way home. I fed him on Boob at 3.15 and 6.45 pm gave him a bath (he piddled in it, made new one and he piddled in it too!) and I have him asleep now in craddle at 8.30.

Using the babywhisperer method at the moment and its working really well for us so far. Going to add in another formula feed starting from 12 weeks, not sure which feed, maybe the second one in the morning, see how it goes, dont want to do the formula and weaning at the same time.

Hope all get some sleep tonight.

So 2 milestones for me this weekend......

Went for my first run.....

And :sex:.....

woo hoo....both were a bit sore to begin with but not bad in the end..... :haha:

So 2 milestones for me this weekend......

Went for my first run.....

And :sex:.....

woo hoo....both were a bit sore to begin with but not bad in the end..... :haha:

lol congrats on the :sex:!!
I've got my contraceptive implant tomorrow so my excuse for not doing it is going to run out!

LOL and congrats emma on DTD!!
I dream fed Thomas at 10.15 and 12 midnight and he slept till 3.45 but when OH fed him (only 3oz!!) he couldnt get him to settle and was up with him till 5.45 when he did settle then woke at 7 am, he didnt feed too well for me and so when I got him asleep at 8.30 he only slept for 40 mins, had a better feed at 9.30 and fell asleep at 10.10 and slept for an hour. Changed and dressed him and OH took him down stairs and I got dressed and did some housework upstairs, came down at 12.45 expecting to feed him and OH had him just asleep in the rocker!!! So he will hopefully sleep a while (this is in line with the 4 hour EASY routine from the baby whisperer)! His feed not quite in line but nevertheless I am persevering with it..

Hv this morning,

Alexander now weighs 14lb 7.5oz, little chubster

He's not a happy boy today, very grumbly, won't sleep, wants to feed constantly and excessive dribble, he is soaking his clothes.

Im so tired, he was up at 1.45, 3.30 then 5.30, hardly slept :(

I was just wondering what happend to the feb lovebugs then I found you all hehe how is everyone doing not sure If anyon remembers me but thought I'd say hi! Xx

I was just wondering what happend to the feb lovebugs then I found you all hehe how is everyone doing not sure If anyon remembers me but thought I'd say hi! Xx

Hia how are things with you?:hugs:

to all you ladies with toddlers aswell as ur new bubs.....do you ever get to the end of the day and want to cry with tiredness ??? had both my lovely girls today, Evie sleeping for 15 mins max at a time, and Tia a full of beans toddler....I am totally exhausted !!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one :flower:

to all you ladies with toddlers aswell as ur new bubs.....do you ever get to the end of the day and want to cry with tiredness ??? had both my lovely girls today, Evie sleeping for 15 mins max at a time, and Tia a full of beans toddler....I am totally exhausted !!!

no, I sometimes want to cry at the start of the day too :rofl:. U are deff not the only one. I've been up since 430am, Tahlia just naps for the odd 10 mins during the day & Kaden has been full of mischief & tiredness as he had a few hrs at nursery this morn n I wouldnt let him have his afternoon nap so I would get him to bed early tonight:blush:. Doesnt help with DH being away sun-fri last wk & the same again this week either. Kids, who'd have em eh!!:shrug:

yup me toooooo!!!:hugs:

I don't have a toddler, but often feel like that just with one! Xx

Just had her weighed, 12lb7oz at just over 8wks old. She is just above the 91st centile:haha:. We have first jabs tomorrow - eeeek!!, I hate it. Feel so bad for them :nope:

caz - my LO has first jabs tomorrow aswell. I'm dreading it! xx

Good luck with the jabs girls. I've got james' second ones next week ekkk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->