• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Rach - how super cute!!!

Sam - :happydance: yeah for your first order, I'm hoping I might get mine today or tomorrow.

Noah has cried for over 2 hours this mrning, no matter what I did, or what I tried, he cried :cry:

Now he has exhausted himself I think and has fallen asleep... he's due a feed normally at this time, Im trying to weigh up whether I feed and hope he goes back to sleep after or leave him for abit.... :wacko::wacko:

noooo, my lil lady is growing up far tooooooooo fast :cry:. She is laid here smiling & chattering away, we are nearly there with a proper chuckle too. Don't get me wrong, it's super cute & it makes my heart burst:cloud9:, but it's all happening too soon:nope:. I just know that she'll be rolling over, then crawling before I know it & she's my baby:dohh:!!! Sorry, just having a moment as she's my last & I wont get to do it again. I was desperate for Kaden to do all this, its the reverse second time round. *sighs sadly*

Aww Caz, I know the feeling.

I look at my 11 year old and think OMG where does the time go... before I know it Noah will be stomping round with an attitude too :nope:

Think I may get one of those micro pigs - they stay ickle and cute :blush:

Have any of your nappies turned up yet?

Aww Caz, I know the feeling.

I look at my 11 year old and think OMG where does the time go... before I know it Noah will be stomping round with an attitude too :nope:

Think I may get one of those micro pigs - they stay ickle and cute :blush:

Have any of your nappies turned up yet?

micro pigs :haha:

I made my sister google micro pigs and now she wants one too...

Gone are her attempts are TTC #2 - micro pigs all the way :thumbup:

DH should be home tomorrow - fingers X'd, he's been stuck in afghan due to sandstorms - silly man, silly planes, silly raf :growlmad:

I made my sister google micro pigs and now she wants one too...

Gone are her attempts are TTC #2 - micro pigs all the way :thumbup:

DH should be home tomorrow - fingers X'd, he's been stuck in afghan due to sandstorms - silly man, silly planes, silly raf :growlmad:

aww, hope he's back 4 u too hun. Back 4 good?

Bum genius were recommended to me, so I am going to order a few and see what Thomas makes of them, he didnt like the bambino mio one that I put on him recently although I might try it again.

Nooo, he's in and out of their all the time, he's overdue another 4/6 month tour as well... I'm sure that will come knocking for him soon :growlmad:

Nooo, he's in and out of their all the time, he's overdue another 4/6 month tour as well... I'm sure that will come knocking for him soon :growlmad:

Oh, hun. Its rubbish isnt it. I'm lucky, DH did Afghan in 2006 & isnt due back out for a while (touch wood). He is just away a lot with his job. Guess he got back then?

Bum genius were recommended to me, so I am going to order a few and see what Thomas makes of them, he didnt like the bambino mio one that I put on him recently although I might try it again.

I was recommended bum genius as well and think I will go with them :)

Wow, theres quite a few Fluffy FebLoveBug Bums :haha:. I have the BG Flips but I've not used them yet. Today is the first day of Fluff....................once I have hacked up a fleece blanket to make liners that is :rofl:

It's great that everyone is so into the cloth nappies! I am going to mothercare to buy a bum genius nappy today to try out :)

Well, I am so proud of Max today. OH fed him at 7pm last night and he went down at 8pm until 5am. Then he went down at 6am and slept til 10am. Hope it wasn't a fluke!

It's great that everyone is so into the cloth nappies! I am going to mothercare to buy a bum genius nappy today to try out :)

Well, I am so proud of Max today. OH fed him at 7pm last night and he went down at 8pm until 5am. Then he went down at 6am and slept til 10am. Hope it wasn't a fluke!

We had a good one too, Tahlia slept 830-1230, then 1245- 0620. I felt more tired than normal at fist, but then loads of energy. Not expecting it tonight tho lol

I have had the worst day to date with Xander.

He just got over a cold and he's either come down with a different one or the one he had has just decided to come back with a vengence.

He is so bunged up with snot and phlegm, ive never seen a bub with so much crap come out their nose :(

Poor lil man. He is so grumpy and sad. Keeps getting a little 5 minutes of laughing where he gets a bit of energy and then out of nowhere its like the world is ending.

Im pulling my hair out, im exhausted. Considering I started off my day with a view to have a lazy pj day its been far from it!

Hope he gets better soon cos its so horrible seeing him like this, I want my happy little man back!

How is everyone doing then?

x

Cool, I see that mother care do them?Might pop in there to look, I put a mothercare one on him today, he does lots of wee wee and it didnt leak, have a voucher for mother care so will pop in there tomorrow.

Have him in a routine - feeds 7,10,1,4,7 and dream feed at 11, he wakes at 4,30 and OH feeds him. Sleep 8.30, 11.30 , 2.30 for roughly 1.5 hours and a cat nap between 5-6 pm!!
Yipeee!!!

Cool, I see that mother care do them?Might pop in there to look, I put a mothercare one on him today, he does lots of wee wee and it didnt leak, have a voucher for mother care so will pop in there tomorrow.

Have him in a routine - feeds 7,10,1,4,7 and dream feed at 11, he wakes at 4,30 and OH feeds him. Sleep 8.30, 11.30 , 2.30 for roughly 1.5 hours and a cat nap between 5-6 pm!!
Yipeee!!!

Sounds like a great routine :)

Max doesn't sleep much during the day. I put him down about 2 hours after he has woken up but he usually only sleeps between 1/2 an hour to 3/4 of an hour.

Ive ordered 5 v3 white onesi8ze all in one to get a feelfor them!! mothercare here dont sell them and they had nothing in the smart nappy and apparently are not continuing with bthem!!!!

went on ebay and got another 10 for £112, so that will be me sorted out for nappies for thomas, going to use some disposable ones too.

aww Lana! Must be so tough with Belle too! I feel for you.

I nearly threw Shelby out of the window this morning (hypothetically of course)
She woke at 4am and refused to go back to sleep and I was soooooo tired so I just plonked her in bed with us and went back to sleep lol.

and......big news......huge news......major news.......

I HAD SEX!! and it was all right actually! Was only a tiny bit uncomfortable but I made sure hubby was quick :)haha: poor boy) so I didn't get sore. But I finally did it! Only took 3 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->