• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

aww Lana! Must be so tough with Belle too! I feel for you.

I nearly threw Shelby out of the window this morning (hypothetically of course)
She woke at 4am and refused to go back to sleep and I was soooooo tired so I just plonked her in bed with us and went back to sleep lol.

and......big news......huge news......major news.......

I HAD SEX!! and it was all right actually! Was only a tiny bit uncomfortable but I made sure hubby was quick :)haha: poor boy) so I didn't get sore. But I finally did it! Only took 3 months!

yeeahhhh to :sex: ........... just dinnae get pregnant :haha:

ok, possibly a tmi question....but does anyone elses pubic area still ache if they do any exercise ?? the last couple of nights I have woken up feeling like someone has kicked me in my lady bits....beginning to think the bones might be outta line, its soooo sore.. :blush:

Hi Gill well done on DTD!!!
Well LO woke at 10.30 so I fed him, then I fed him again at 1.15 and he woke at 3.5 for half a bottle then again at 5.00 but wouldnt settle for OH so I fedhim and he slept till 7.15 and I fed him at 7.30. Am exhausted, just wondering if its a growth spurt or becuase he is in his own room? I have his 12 week check up tomorrow ( a week late as HV was too busy covering other staff last week!!) so will talk to her about it then. He has been doing this for about a week now!!
Any hints as to what to do?

She woke at 4am and refused to go back to sleep and I was soooooo tired so I just plonked her in bed with us and went back to sleep lol.

I HAD SEX!! and it was all right actually! Was only a tiny bit uncomfortable but I made sure hubby was quick :)haha: poor boy) so I didn't get sore. But I finally did it! Only took 3 months!

Well done Gills!!!

Max slept from 10pm to 7.30am this morning but I think he might be teething. Anyone else have an early teether? It defo looks like a tooth is coming up and his cheek is red. He also seemed to be in pain yesterday. I am off into town to get him Ashton and Parsons teething powder to use.

I felt so sorry for him yesterday.

Hi Gill well done on DTD!!!
Well LO woke at 10.30 so I fed him, then I fed him again at 1.15 and he woke at 3.5 for half a bottle then again at 5.00 but wouldnt settle for OH so I fedhim and he slept till 7.15 and I fed him at 7.30. Am exhausted, just wondering if its a growth spurt or becuase he is in his own room? I have his 12 week check up tomorrow ( a week late as HV was too busy covering other staff last week!!) so will talk to her about it then. He has been doing this for about a week now!!
Any hints as to what to do?

Hi Pixie,

Sorry have no hints as I wasn't able to breastfeed (Max wouldn't latch). I think the breastfeeding section on here is supposed to be good. I found it good when I was expressing. Hope you get some help from there :)

ok, possibly a tmi question....but does anyone elses pubic area still ache if they do any exercise ?? the last couple of nights I have woken up feeling like someone has kicked me in my lady bits....beginning to think the bones might be outta line, its soooo sore.. :blush:

Yeah mine do :( I did have SPD though so I just blame that!

hmmm see i was a love bug but he ended uo being born in march... what does that mean? where do i post :haha:

Hahaha Nae chance! I've got the implant in the arm to prevent that - and exclusive boobie feeding too.

Hahaha Nae chance! I've got the implant in the arm to prevent that - and exclusive boobie feeding too.

:thumbup:

Tahlia was due in Feb, but hung on till 1st march, but i'm still a lovebug :D

Hello everyone, i havent been in here for a while - how is everyone and how are these lovely little babys doing??

hello :)

Has anyone got any ideas how i can get Oliver to let me give him his bottle? He is pushing it out his mouth with his hands, his hungry and moans because his not getting food!! HELP lolx

Thomas is playing up the last few days too, he is BF and sometimes he hardly feeds, visiting the HV today for 3 month check up, he was awake 4 times last night and we are like zombies.

Got the Bum Genius Nappies and he is wearing one at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->