• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Id say he would let you know if he wasnt getting enough, I wouldnt worry! If he drains all the others, why not increase them by an oz and see if he takes it?

Well we didnt wake him last night and he woke up at half 6. But now im worried that his not getting enough milk through out the day lol. His taking 4x7oz as we give him 5 bottles and he leaves 3oz in one and 4oz in another so he is leaving a whole bottle!!

Max has 5 bottles during the day and takes between 5-7 ounces per bottle. Sometimes he will only take 4 ounces. He is gaining weight at a steady rate and I don't wake him during the night.

Why don't you bring Oliver to get weighed every week (for a few weeks) just to reassure yourself that he is gaining weight.

:hugs:

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've not been around in here. I won't make any lame excuses. I got behind when Edward was ill, then I didn't think I'd be able to catch up, and then I thought you'd be annoyed at me for not posting :blush:

But I'm back now and promise to keep up :flower: :kiss:

Hope everyone is well :hugs: xxx

Just caught up on the last few pages. I want Edward to be a fluffy bum but OH says no :( xx

Well we didnt wake him last night and he woke up at half 6. But now im worried that his not getting enough milk through out the day lol. His taking 4x7oz as we give him 5 bottles and he leaves 3oz in one and 4oz in another so he is leaving a whole bottle!!

Max has 5 bottles during the day and takes between 5-7 ounces per bottle. Sometimes he will only take 4 ounces. He is gaining weight at a steady rate and I don't wake him during the night.

Why don't you bring Oliver to get weighed every week (for a few weeks) just to reassure yourself that he is gaining weight.

:hugs:

Edward takes roughly the same. 5 7oz bottles in 24 hours, he doesn't always drink the whole thing, I'd say he finished two and leaves an ouce or two in the other 3 xx

Katy you are daft! Who will get annoyed with you for not posting lol!!

I want Oliver to be a fluffy bum too!! But OH said no!! What was the reason your OH said no Katy? Mine said he doesnt want (and i quote) "shitty nappys laying around the house"

Oooo Oliver has got REALLY vocial it is soo funny! My OH is working from home and Oliver will be quiet the whole time then as soon as my OH speaks on the phone Oliver shouts at my OH because he thinks he is talking to him!!

Edward is the same, he makes so much noise, he tries to "talk" when I'm on the phone.

Pretty similar reason here, he said it was "gross" having dirty nappies around and "too much effort" to wash them xx

My OH was convinced by the money saving side of it, and as you can use liners that can be flushed down the loo there is no shitty nappies, we have a pedal bin in Thomas bedroom and there is no smell!!!

My OH was convinced by the money saving side of it, and as you can use liners that can be flushed down the loo there is no shitty nappies, we have a pedal bin in Thomas bedroom and there is no smell!!!

I will put this argument to my OH lol!! I really want Oliver to wear cloth nappies!!

I don't really know where to start with them though. Where do you get the liners and stuff from? xx

I heard fluffy bum chat and my ears started burning...:rofl:

katy- edward would looove a fluffy bum! You should nosey at my fluffy bum album on facebook, see what ones you like the look of! (however I realize its a little extensive :rofl:)

I heard fluffy bum chat and my ears started burning...:rofl:

katy- edward would looove a fluffy bum! You should nosey at my fluffy bum album on facebook, see what ones you like the look of! (however I realize its a little extensive :rofl:)

never, you can never have too many :rofl:. Big day tomorrow, first full day in cloth eeeeekkkk. Worst thing is that she's pooed 5 times today!!! just when I thought shed got rid of the tummy bug. Will be gutted if she christend all her lovely ittis on their first wear out lol.:haha:

LOL! Thomas was whingey earlier between feeds so I gave him water with oj in it and two hours later, he did a massive poo!!!!!
The liner in the nappy caught most of it. These washable nappies are great!

how did first full day of cloth go caz?! What night nappy did u use?

5 poops?! :wacko: wow. I have a champion pee'r, you have a champion pooper :rofl:

thank god for flushable liners! abigail did 2 today and liner caught near all of it :yipee:

how did first full day of cloth go caz?! What night nappy did u use?

5 poops?! :wacko: wow. I have a champion pee'r, you have a champion pooper :rofl:

thank god for flushable liners! abigail did 2 today and liner caught near all of it :yipee:

I know!! Bless her, she must have been 'clearing out' ready for a poop free first day in cloth for me :rofl:. So far so good, 3.5hrs in an itti & no leaks at all:happydance:. Just trying out a flip. DH likes the 'fluffy' ones best, said he dont like the flip as much, and was impressed with the reusable wipes I made but complained they smelt too strong (i use t tree & orange oil). Men eh!

I have fleece liners, but could be tempted by the flushable ones just to reduce poop build up in the nappy bin lol.:haha:

Hows everyone doing???

I've just been having a look on my councils website but they dont do a grant type thing for my area where i live now!! They do it for where i used to live 15 minutes away!! :(

I am still going on at my OH to let us use cloth nappies. But i dont think i am going to win this argument... and as i have very limited money at the moment it would be him having to pay :(

I've just been having a look on my councils website but they dont do a grant type thing for my area where i live now!! They do it for where i used to live 15 minutes away!! :(

I am still going on at my OH to let us use cloth nappies. But i dont think i am going to win this argument... and as i have very limited money at the moment it would be him having to pay :(

Shame bout the council scheme hun. Why dont u keep an eye on the sales thread in natural parenting for cheap pre-loveds & then you can show OH how good they are without spending a fortune & hopefully convince him:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->