• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

I ordered my first two cloth nappies to try yesterday :happydance: exciting xx

which ones u gone for hun???

Got an itti SIO and I did order a cushie tushie but it's out of stock so think I'm going to get a blueberry instead. I have really expensive tastes, I Can't help but like the pretty ones lol

I've just been having a look on my councils website but they dont do a grant type thing for my area where i live now!! They do it for where i used to live 15 minutes away!! :(

I am still going on at my OH to let us use cloth nappies. But i dont think i am going to win this argument... and as i have very limited money at the moment it would be him having to pay :(

Shame bout the council scheme hun. Why dont u keep an eye on the sales thread in natural parenting for cheap pre-loveds & then you can show OH how good they are without spending a fortune & hopefully convince him:thumbup:

I agree, I talked my OH round within the space of a few hours by saying I'd do all nappies.xx

my first were the itti sio's, which I love, they aren't much bigger than a sposie and also BG Flips. I like the pretties too but need to build up slowly as cant afford them all at once. Cushies are quite chunky if u were wanting slimline hun. I think that bambootys are small as are mini lala.

the ittis are great- we use the AIO rather than SIO as they give us leg gape coz the trifold inset and hourglass top leave too much of a gap between the shell and insert....

mind you that was wen she was really small, shes prob fine with SIOs now! But iv got AIO with mini bamboo boosters!

The SIOs are more absorbent though katy so you'l prob get on fine!

Hmmm i might try again but i like the fact i get out of his 2nd pooy nappy of the day because daddy does it lol!!

Katy you will have to take some piccies of Edward when you get them :)

Edward has fat legs anyway so should be okay :lol:

I didn't get the cushie in the end, it was out of stock. Got a blueberry. I want a bambooty but it's all sold out in the design I like xx

I'm sure this has probably been asked before but.. I have reactivated my facebook and wondered if any of the Love Bugs were on it?

I'm Rachel Shearsby-Simpson on there - the only one! LOL

Hi Rach, am on there, Jane Daly, I did try to look for you but couldnt find you, picture of me in yellow cardi and my daughter with my sunglasses on her (she is 11 years old in the piccie!)
Jane

I can't find either of you! :(

this is me....
https://www.facebook.com/search/?po...ck&ref=search_loaded&o=2048&s=20#!/gill.duff1

Going to see HV tomorrow re putting the chubster on solids even though he is only 15 weeks, he just seems to be hungry all the time especially between 6 and 9pm!! Any one else starting earlier than 6 months?

My HV said she thinks Oliver will need weaning around 17-20 weeks as he is always so hungry. But im going to try and hold off till 6 months or as to.

Am I the only one who has a baby that doesn't show any signs at all of wanting food? I'm worried because so many his age do seem to be. xx

just means his happy with his milk katy. Oliver is just greedy lol he always has been x

Thomas is just a very hungry baby, my daughter wasthe same. I wouldntworry.

On another subject, I havent had AF and had an appt yesterday for coil, they did apregnancy test whcih was negative :( and so went ahead with the insertion, hopefully then no periods, but it can be taken out easily if we decide to go for another round of ICSI at some time.

It was embarassing as they asked when did we last have sex and it made me realise that we are so tired that DTD is the last thing we think of :(

Well the chubster is 16lb 4oz now thats 13 oz on after two weeks, am now cooking carrots and apples to make purees for him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->