• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Yeah,shegave me a booklet and instructions, I made up banana rice for him, 3 spoons with the amount of water specified and he ate just over half and then took a full breast feed!!!! Ive the carrot puree made and i burnt the apple so will have to make that tomorrow!!

pixie - Thats good news that he liked it!! I'm hoping Oliver takes well to it when it comes to weaning him.

Hello hellohefalump :)

Pixie - did you get the merina coil (hormone one) or the copper?? I'm toying with the coil, did it hurt?? Also, T cluster feeds between 6-9pm too, but I think it's her just filling herself up for a long sleep as shes sometimes asleep by 830 and not up till 2. I held off weaning till 6mths with K and hoping to with T too.

DH been away LOADS recently. Hes back weekends, but are on his 4th week away out of 5! and he's away for another week as of Sun. Grrrrrrr. It's hard work alone. Plus he accidently took our only car key with him on sunday. Luckily he should be back thurs instead of fri pm & I havent needed to go anywhere urgently.

New addiction - babywraps *blush*. Just bought a babyhawk Mei Tai -it's gorgeous & a Woven wrap as my Moby gets loose really easy now shes heavier :rofl:.

I need an in expensive hobby *sighs*

BTW girls, I'm on facebook, but have profile locked & hidden. I'll track you all down & add you, it's siandcazsweeney when you get it. It's a joint one but si never used it lol.

Missed my weighin this morn so going to do it tomorrow instead but dont think I've lost any more. DH gave me an induciton on the new powerplate in his gym last week & its absolutely fab!! I love it, but was I ever aching after - ouchie.

Hope you're all ok ladies x

pixie - Thats good news that he liked it!! I'm hoping Oliver takes well to it when it comes to weaning him.

fed last night at 5pm, solids and booby, bed at 7pm until 10.30 then he did both boobs, slept to 2.30 had 1 boob then woke at 5.30 had 1 boob, solids and boob at 8.30, then boob at 1.30! will give solids and boob at next feed. after 2 weeks, will do lunches too!!

hey caz, got merina, its like getting smear done!

I also got Merina about three weeks ago and it wasn't painful at all...but did you experience any bleeding after it was inserted ? I have had a light bleed ever since, it's annoying more than anything else.

fed last night at 5pm, solids and booby, bed at 7pm until 10.30 then he did both boobs, slept to 2.30 had 1 boob then woke at 5.30 had 1 boob, solids and boob at 8.30, then boob at 1.30! will give solids and boob at next feed. after 2 weeks, will do lunches too!!

Sounds like he is doing well!! What sort of stuff are you trying him on? x

I also got Merina about three weeks ago and it wasn't painful at all...but did you experience any bleeding after it was inserted ? I have had a light bleed ever since, it's annoying more than anything else.

Only a very little just really pink discharge rather than a bleed really. Was told that it is possible to bleed for 20 days at a time for the first few months, but as AF has not yet returned, this may not happen for me??

Sounds like he is doing well!! What sort of stuff are you trying him on? x

Fed him carrot puree this evening, little bit of choking going on, this probably means he wasnt too keen on it, as he did the same with gripe water, he likes the porridge and the rice though.. any suggestions on what to do with the carrot, should I add a little bit of milk to it?

If you try adding milk to it it might help. As he has only been used to milk untill now. And the porriage and the rice have milk in it. :) x

Hi everyone!

Not been on for a while but I have been so busy!

I feel like I don't stop - trying to have an easier week this week though and have arranged very little!

Alexander growing so much - can't believe how big he is now!!

I started slimming world classes, have lost 6lb now in 2 weeks, all going well.

I've got my first night out on friday........ going to be messy hee hee! Can't wait!

Hope you are all doing well!! Sounds like your bubs are keeping you all busy too :)

Whats everyone got planned for the bank holiday then??

xx

Pooey its not a bank holiday here thats soooo not fair... :(

Hello girls :flower:
Long time no chat... havent had chance get on bnb lately
how is everyone

i miss here soo much, third tri was amazing
had a wee peep on there a few min ago and i recongise names
that was in latest first trimester when i was in late third and now
there having there babies.... unreal how quick time is going by

hope your all doing well xxxxx

Only a very little just really pink discharge rather than a bleed really. Was told that it is possible to bleed for 20 days at a time for the first few months, but as AF has not yet returned, this may not happen for me??

I was in the same boat as you..I hadn't had my AF returned as of the time I has the Merina inserted. I assumed since I was BF I wouldn't get AF for a while. I was never told of this 20 day bleed, I tried looking up information on it but didn't find much...Thanks for the insight tho !!

Hey Future, no probs, but it may not happen!!!

WIth weaning, Ive decided to stay with the rice/porridge for a while and let him get used to that before giving veg and fruit.

Any one else have this - am not expressing as often as milk has settled but... sometimes he needs both boobs to satisfy him so does that mean that I am producing less milk now and do I need to do anything or is that normal??
Ta

Hello girls :flower:
Long time no chat... havent had chance get on bnb lately
how is everyone

i miss here soo much, third tri was amazing
had a wee peep on there a few min ago and i recongise names
that was in latest first trimester when i was in late third and now
there having there babies.... unreal how quick time is going by

hope your all doing well xxxxx

Nice to hear from you, keep in touch.
:hugs:

Thankyou hun