~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Thomas is the same and gave him self Hickeys/Lovebits by sucking his arm!! Might get that homeostuff in boots.
With the solids, am going to express for milk for those meals and see what he is getting as he is messing on the boob sometimes, even though I give him the boob before the solids.

hi ladies

been a while since ive been in here. hope you and all your LO's are well :hugs:

Issy was 14 weeks old yesterday and today she attempted to roll over for the first time!!! :happydance: she didnt manage it but gave it plenty of tries. It wont be long im sure! xx

Hello All - realised I asked about facebook and then dissappeared!! Sorry!

Ive added Jane and Gill.

Wasnt sure which Katy Thornton you were Katy on there?

Gemma - is your picture now of your LO in a zebra suit? If it is i'll add you :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1051497835 This is mine

On another note - the weaning debate....

I think that each baby is different and if your LO needs to start earlier and the HV/GP recommends this then its fine, if your LO starts weaning much later - then thats fine!

When I had DS1, he was a very hungry baby and the HV told me to start to wean him at 12 weeks - which he loved!! That was 11 years ago :wacko: We started on baby rice and then moved to pureed veg and fruit, it was all home cooked stuff and not jars.

Noah is always eating his hands and watches intently when we eat. We have put him on hungry baby milk, he'll have 9oz at 8.30pm before bed and then wake up at about 3-4am for more!! He has 8oz every 4 hours in the day. I cant see him lasting til 6 months til we wean :dohh:

Ta Rach, have accepted on FB.
Thomas is defo a hungry boy, emptied both boobies at 6.48 - 7.45 pm so am afraid the cupboard will be bare later on...;)

I've notived my LO drooling a lot and trying to put his fists in his mouth!

I'm finding it scary there is a new february thread starting for next year :rofl: xx

I know :cry: it's been a year already..

Glad it's not just me who found the 2011 thread scary. Can't believe it was almost a year ago I found out I was pregnant. I thought 9 months was an eternity and here I am with a 3month old! xx

Thomas has liked his soother today, its like the tommy tippee ones (not the nuby like ones!) Lets hope he keeps this up.

Glad it's not just me who found the 2011 thread scary. Can't believe it was almost a year ago I found out I was pregnant. I thought 9 months was an eternity and here I am with a 3month old! xx

Snap, we found out on fathers day last year, DH asked if he was going to get the same present this year :wacko::wacko:

Where does the time go :shrug:

ahhh I'm a bad mummy...I gave Shelby a pink shrimp sweetie to suck as a joke but she loved it! :haha:

Other than looking for the soother at 12.30 and 2.45 Mr Thomas Russell slept from 8.30 pm to 5.30 am !!! Yipeee!!!!

Wooohoooo well done you!!!

I wish I could post something like that one day......

Had Noah weighed today... 15lb 1oz OMG!!

I asked the HV what else we could be doing to help the flat spot that has developed on one side of Noahs head and just got a lecture about the DOH not recommending using those special pillows and am getting sent a leaflet in the post apparently telling me exactly the same... Gee that helped loads :growlmad:

Hello ladies sorry i havent been around much, not alot going on here. Will update soon just wanted to say hi and see if you're all doing well :)
xxx

How are we all doing?

Noah is 14 weeks today :flower:

awww hello!! Oliver is 14 weeks today too. Just got him weighed and his 14lb5oz!!

Hey girls loooks like we are all doing well, I pureed Apple and Pear for breakfasts and Parsnip and Carrot for dinners and he is doing well so far Still going through the night and loves his soothers too, however, I am so used to being awake at night that I find it hard to nod off, any tips? ;)

Hey girls loooks like we are all doing well, I pureed Apple and Pear for breakfasts and Parsnip and Carrot for dinners and he is doing well so far Still going through the night and loves his soothers too, however, I am so used to being awake at night that I find it hard to nod off, any tips? ;)

red wine :haha:

Haha if only emma, all alcohol makes insomnia worse for me and gives me hangovers after a glass!! ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->