• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

aww cute! speaking of giraffe I really need to get a sophie teether!

Ive seen those advertised, whats so special about them as a teether? Educate me......

i was thinking the same... I thought they looked cute... but i need a better reason for OH to buy it :haha:

dont know but i think after watching shelby try to chew so many things that the little bits of the giraffe (ears/feet etc) would be easier to get in her mouth than the things she's already got. nothing else seems small enough!

Where doyou get them, my daughter iscalled sophie and her fav toy is her giraffe and she is 13 now and still loves it and was curious about this when I mentioned it.

Wont be using this for a while but it was too much of a bargain not to get it.....

Bright green and white highchair with green and grey apples on the seat cover, folds up flat for storage, large tray with cup holder.... ADLI £19.99!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shearsby/SN851972.jpg

Cool!!! I want one, going to check our aldi here for this...

they do them on amazon they are the cheapest i have seen them but someone else might know where you can get it cheaper :thumbup:

Right aldi ireland dont have it on line and the teether I can get alright in onceborn which is an irish shop,so thats good, bummer about high chair though.

Emily has a sofie toy but doesn't seem to interested in it yet..but the dog would love a chance at it since it squeeks..lol.

Hi All,
Thomas seems to be self weaning off the boob during the day and I think it wont be long before he weans off altogether, am so sad as I have really enjoyed feeding him, but I suppose all good things come to an end, and Ive let him have it for as long as he has wanted.
Jane

Hello everyone, sorry I havent been in for a while, I thought Id pop buy and say :hello:

Me and James are still having a nightmare with his sleep, its really really getting to me and pone of the reasons I havent been round much but we'll get there I'm sure! Hes a happy healthy boy so cant complain to much xx

Hope all mums and babes are well xx

Hi All,
Thomas seems to be self weaning off the boob during the day and I think it wont be long before he weans off altogether, am so sad as I have really enjoyed feeding him, but I suppose all good things come to an end, and Ive let him have it for as long as he has wanted.
Jane

Emily is doing the same and she is younger than yours..I have tried everything but she doesn' t want to feed from me..but she will from a bottle.

Hi all
Well I spoke to a girl in my baby club and her son is six months and does some of the same stuff asThom. Last night was a mare and he was awake from 7.45 to 10.15 with alot of screaming going on, so i tried to feed him he drained the boob still cried, gave him teetha gel, no luck, gave calpol no luck, eventually at 9.30 I gave him a bottle of formula of which he took 5oz, he calmed down a bit and I put him in the cot, I shh'd for a while and left the room for a minute and he went off himself, was awake 3 times between 3-3.30 looking for soother and awake at 5,30, when he took boob and slept till nearly 8 then he had solids, at 9 he took boob and went to sleep, lunch time no interest in boob at all, took solids and then at 3pm took boob and then again at 5.30 and fell asleep, he didnt really have long naps as on every other thursday we go to baby and parent cinema for 10 am, and he slept 2.30 - 3! He had a small nap when we were out at 4.30 pm and then at 5.30. He started screaming when he woke up and he didnt calm down for ages and we bathed him and he was still unhappy, he has had the gel and calpol and is in the pram. I dont want a repeat of last night!!!! ;( What are others doing re teething and crying like that?

Future - do y ou express or is it now formula?

I seem to be totally the opposite to everyone else. Shelby has zero interest in anything but boob. We're just heading out of the 4 month spurt and back to sleeping all night again. I've given her a couple of pieces of apple to gnaw on but its not because she's hungry - she likes putting everything in her mouth just now.
I really do seem to have a perfect baby.

Noah is never satisfied with his milk, he finds it difficult to settle to sleep, he has never slept through, he still wakes in the night for a feed, he wakes in the night to faff about, we are dead on our feet every day.....

but he's still my perfect baby!

Oliver still sleeps through even tho he is going through his growth spurt. but i guess thats the difference because he is ff and i can give him really warm milk before bed and also i have a strict routine now... i know your not meant to but we have since he was born and it has paid off for us i think :D

His my perfect baby just like yours are yours :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->