• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

awww hello!! Oliver is 14 weeks today too. Just got him weighed and his 14lb5oz!!

Awww they have the same birthday :thumbup:

Well done on Thomas going through the night, do you want to swap for a few nights because I'm desperate for more sleep :sleep:

Are there others whose LO's are still waking in the night for a feed?

Noah is on hungry baby milk, but it doesnt seem to make any difference even during the day, it has made him quite constipated at times and with solid poo's followed quickly by runny (sorry if tmi - but we all deal with it every day!!) I'm thinking on putting him back on stage 1 milk but I know it wont be enough for him....... :shrug:

awww hello!! Oliver is 14 weeks today too. Just got him weighed and his 14lb5oz!!

Awww they have the same birthday :thumbup:

Well done on Thomas going through the night, do you want to swap for a few nights because I'm desperate for more sleep :sleep:

Are there others whose LO's are still waking in the night for a feed?

Noah is on hungry baby milk, but it doesnt seem to make any difference even during the day, it has made him quite constipated at times and with solid poo's followed quickly by runny (sorry if tmi - but we all deal with it every day!!) I'm thinking on putting him back on stage 1 milk but I know it wont be enough for him....... :shrug:

Hi Rach,

Max was sleeping through until a few nights ago. He was going for between 7-9 hours but he is very unsettled at the moment. He did sleep for 7 hours last night but the 2 nights before he was awake every couple of hours.

He was taking between 7/8 ounces per feed and this has dropped to 5/6 ounces. I am not sure if it is because he is teething or because he is having the famous sleep regression???

I am reluctant to wean him until at least 17 weeks, although with his fluid intake at the moment I don't think I need to worry about that at the moment.

Thomas is still going through the night but sort of looks for the soother as he has not yet got to the stage of putting it in his mouth himself, he is down normally at 7pm and wakes around 5.30 or 6am and some times goes back to sleep on that feed, in the bed between us. So thats a good long sleep! I slept from 11pm to 5.30 yesterday as I am hard of hearing I dont always hear him and OH gets up to stick soother in his mouth. When OH is away I put the monitor in our room at night so that I will hear him, even though he is only in the next room, I cant wear the hearing aids in bed!

He is doing well with the home made purees, he gets apple and pear puree for breakfast and carrot and parsnip puree for his dinner, that will be for another week and then I will add in another flavour and alternate then with the others as I have enough made to last a good while..... (I think I went a bit overboard when I made the puree!!)

Ah well, I think as its midnight I should head to bed!!!

Oliver sleeps through the night.. i dont know how we did it tho :shrug: He has 5-7oz every 3 - 3.5 hours and thenm and he has his last bottle at 8pm and then we have "quiet" time till 9pm then he is put down with his dummy and he is given it a few times then he drops off and doesnt wake up again till 6/6.30am...

Im starting to wonder about weaning. Oliver has started to scream at us and copy us when we eat. EVERYthing is going into his mouth :shrug:

why not try him on some home made purees? Thomas ate all of his this morning for OH for the first time!!!!!

Im seeing my HV on Thursday so im going to talk to her about it then. I dont want to start it with out getting the go ahead from the HV. I know i should follow my instincts but im worried lol x

OH's sister had a baby BOY at 11.15 this morning!! :happydance:

her waters went at 10am ish and she had him at 11.15!!!!! bloody quick compared to my 9 hour labour :haha:

xpinkness - youre right, I checked too before doing it!!
Samzi thats cool, even quicker than my3 hours!!!
Thomas had solids at lunch time, he was hungry so I decided to try him and he had all bar a spoonful and then had 2oz of orange juice and water!!

I really shouldnt read this with all your talk of sleeping babies :(

Congrats on the new arrival in your family Samzi - quicker than my 28 hour labour LOL

Anyone Katy's bump buddy? I was wondered if anyone had her mobile to give her a text and check how edward is? She posted on BnB's facebook that she thought he'd had a fit and was hoping he's okay!

Anyone Katy's bump buddy? I was wondered if anyone had her mobile to give her a text and check how edward is? She posted on BnB's facebook that she thought he'd had a fit and was hoping he's okay!

Sorry, I don't have Katy's number. I hope everything is okay with Oliver though

I don't know. Its our "Katy" I was talking about. She lives in Natural Parenting now - too into her pretty fluff to come say hi to us in here! :sad2: :haha:

Wont be using this for a while but it was too much of a bargain not to get it.....

Bright green and white highchair with green and grey apples on the seat cover, folds up flat for storage, large tray with cup holder.... ADLI £19.99!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shearsby/SN851972.jpg

nice one rach! I love a bargin!

Well I've finally got round to doing some nursery! :haha: Just polyfilled the walls and done a first coat on some random mismatched shelves I had lying around. I'm going to paint all my shelves/bedside table thingy white so they match as they are all different woods! lol
I've got a cotbed form freecycle to pick up next week so that will get a sand and a paint too and hopefully get the walls painted this weekend.

She might get in for just about 6 months lol

I know where i might be going later lol!!

Has anyone got any ideas... Oliver is fed, changed, burped, i've played with him and chatted with him. His tired but wont nap because he keeps spitting his dummy out!! I dont know what to do :(

I have to swaddle shelby and give her the dummy then shush and bounce her in the bouncer chair. Normall goes off within a min or two then even if she's screaming blur murder before hand

he normally settles if i give him his dummy and a cuddle and his not today :( his just sitting on my lap atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->