• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

I have been giving Emily some solids. I have givin' up on the BF :cry:and she is totally on formula now ( I tried to get her to stay on the breast but after everything she had started to lose abit of weight so I gave up ) Emily takes about 7oz 5X a day plus cereal and fruit in the morning ( she loves it ) and some veggies at night for dinner. I haven't had her at the DR yet for her 16 week needles yet because my DR is off on summer holidays till the end of this week. I am begining to notice a big change in her at this age. She has started to grasp things and always seems to be aware of everything. I can't beleive how time is flying and how she is growing up so fast !!

That sounds great.
Am having a really bad day today, Thomas has been really whingy, I didnt get much sleep last night and my PND is in full swing today, am really fed up :(
I rang a friend who had PND and she suggested Yoga, its on tomorrow night but OH is working so might see if I can get someone to come and sit Thom so I can go.

Awwwww..:hugs: a tuff day is terrible in it's self let alone with a fussy LO. Yoga sounds fun ( I looked into but it isn't offered in our area ) maybe doing something for yourself will help. Emily is four and a half months old and my DH and I have plans to go out this Friday for the first time :happydance: I am so looking forward to it. This will be the first time I will be away from Emily ( not because I didn't want to but because I haven't made the effort ) I also have been feeling blue..not sure why and I have gotten good on putting on that "everythings alright " face ( I just had a perfect little baby so I should be happy, right ? )

Thom is generally a perfect baby but some times I suppose like us all he has a bad day! Ithink the PND is an amalgamation of hormones from IVF and pregnancy and having a teenager and financial pressures etc. Cant get anyone tomorow for yoga so had a bath and now watching tv, will do it next week maybe.

Had to top Thom up with 4.5 ozof formula this evening for some reason it happened only once before, am sure if he had sucked enough he would have got it from the breast but dunno what the reason was?

Enjoy your first night out since her birth.
xx

Hello fellow Lovebugs :flower: I can't beleive that our LO's are now 5 months old or almost :cry: How is everyone doing ?

Hi all its been a while but Isabel is now 5 months and in a rountine so I have some computer time back hahaha how is everyone getting on ? xxxx

We've been good..started solids last week and she seems to love it..I think Emily might be starting into teething...she is REALLY grumpy lately.

hey all..

my lo has her two front botton teeth about 1/3 thorugh now and grazing my nipps ahhh but we're hanging in there! We've been BLW since 5 months and she's pro at it - loves dinner time now!

I think oliver is the only baby that hasnt got any teeth yet :(

How is everyone? I havent been around much lately been having major issues in my head... Sorted now tho!!

Hia all
Well I am on the tablets for PND and they are starting to kick in, Thomas is still not sleeping through the night, is on solids and the health nurse told me to give him supper before bed, so we are trying that.
He is 6 months this sat, and is 18lbs 12.5 oz so is doing well, has sat on his own for a few seconds a couple of times and we put him on the rug so he can move about, he gets stuck on his tum and an arm underneath but will get there, he does it in the cot too. We are trying to get him to self-soothe which is going fairly well. No teeth yet either although he is teething. I have annabel karmels book and I do her recipes and some of my own for him and freeze in ice cube trays and then into bags with nameof dish on them which saves alot of time and hassle.

I think oliver is the only baby that hasnt got any teeth yet :(

How is everyone? I havent been around much lately been having major issues in my head... Sorted now tho!!

Max has no teeth either!!! Lol!

Emily doesn't have any teeth yet either but does a whole lot of drooling tho. I now have her on solids and she just love it..when we were at the DR last she weighed 19lbs 1oz..and is now 25 inches long...they say babies should double their birth weight by six months or so...so Emily is right on track ( she weighted 9lbs 10oz at birth ) She has only rolled over a couple of times but she will scoot across the floor on her back by pushing her feet on the floor.:dohh:

:hi: Did we lose our Lovebugs ? I was just wondering how everyone was making out with their bubs :hugs:

Hia everyone

I thinkwe have all just got so busy now that our kids are awake more often during the day and need to be entertained.
Thomas is 6.5 months old and weighs in at a whopping 20lbs now, is in a great routine, can sit by himself and sleeps from 7.30 to about 6.30 without waking at all.
Am on medication myself for PND that are starting to work, not going back to work yet, have been signed off as I am still not sleeping well, have made some nice new friends which is good and am sure that I will bet on the straight and narrow soon.
Thomas is starting at his creche next week to get him used to it before I head back to work, it will also give me some time to myself which will be nice.
Hope some of us get back on here to swap updates!!
:p :)

OMG OMG OMG I never ever saw this group before - can we join? technically we ended up garnets but still think of myself as a lovebug

the boys were 7 months on sat - how did that happen!!!!

Vicky - we ended up as a march lamb but I also still think I'm a lovebug :haha:
7 months already! Time flies! My LO will be 6 months a week today! xx

Welcome in Vicky,

Doesnt the time fly by, its too fast by far.
xx

Hi everyone!!! Jacob weighs 18lb12 now, has two teeth, can sit completely unaided and has started comando crawling... I spend my entire days tidying up after him and trying to stop him getting into trouble. Think we need a playpen now!!

Hi Dani
Sounds like you have your hands full, we will be getting out our playpen soon too as he is sitting up but not on the move yet!!
xx :)

hello everyone!!

Oliver is about 18lb now can sit unaided, starting to crawl but is going backwards, he is trying to sit himself up and he can say dada and blah now!!

I cant believe all our babies have gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->