• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Hello everyone :thumbup:
Time is flying...Emily is eating everything in sight and sleeps well at night..she goes down around 7:30pm and is good till 6am. Her choice of transportation right now is rolling and she can sit up unaided for short periods of time. She doesn't nap much during the day ( maybe two 30 min. naps ) so it's busy !! Glad to see everyone doing so well !!

Thomas is rolling too and he clapped hands earlier in my mum and dads!!!

Hi all,

Max was born on the 2nd March but I consider myself a lovebug :)

He is doing really well - babbling away to himself and can sit for a little while unaided. It seems like he is learning something new every day and I love spending time with him

Hi all,

well I think we all have another thing in common- no time to update here :rofl:

T is doing well, 5 teeth (first one at 16weeks!!!) & more on thew way poor love. Just mastered the rolling over from back to front & can sit unaided for a short time. About to start weaning - how is it 6mths already ???. Still B/F but not sure on weight as not had her done for a while, was 17lbs 8 about 3 wks ago. All in all we're vvv busy lol.
:D

Wow, has time ever flown..I had Emily at DR last week and she is 17lbs 4 oz..and has just cut her first tooth..we watch how she changes every day...and can't beleive she is almost 7 months old already :dohh:

Hi All
Hope you are all well.
Thomas is eight months old, still has no teeth and not yet crawling. He is a big lad and people often think he is older!!

Ive made a lot of new friends locally and we meet every week, taking it in turns to host lunch in each others houses but contributing to lunch by bringing something with us every time, we also go to the local cinema every other thursday for parent boom, where you vote forthefilm and its 6 euros and you get a coffee or tea too.
Ive gone back to work which is ok, Ill be off on thursdays for the present to use up annual leave.
No other news here at the present time.
Hugs to all
xx

Hi girls hope your all well! We're good thanks Pixie, James crawled at 5 months and has been a nightmare since so count yourself lucky!

I'm back to work three days a week from Nov I'm dreading it!

Oh yeah I've got some news for those who don't know already vvvvvv

Congrats PinkClaire - that is wonderful news :)

Hi Pixie!

Good to see you all on here again. Pixie - Max is nowhere near crawling he is so lazy!

He is a great little boy though and I have just started baby signing and swimming lessons with him. He loves both of them

How is everyone else?

Hey Pinkclaire thats great great news!
Leelee whats baby signing?

Thanks ladies!

Baby signing is sign language but for babies and you always say the word as well. It's so they can communicate with you before they're able to speak. We've been doing it for a couple of months and james can sign about 5 different things, it's good for frustration xx

Thanks ladies!

Baby signing is sign language but for babies and you always say the word as well. It's so they can communicate with you before they're able to speak. We've been doing it for a couple of months and james can sign about 5 different things, it's good for frustration xx

Was just about to reply but PinkClaire beat me to it!

Does James initiate the signs now PinkC?

Thanks ladies!

Yep more the first, then he started waving hello and goodbye, he does milk, drink and food as well. He did it to my husband the first time the day after he said to me he didn't believe in this mumbo jumbo lol xx

Thanks ladies!

Yep more the first, then he started waving hello and goodbye, he does milk, drink and food as well. He did it to my husband the first time the day after he said to me he didn't believe in this mumbo jumbo lol xx

Wow - that is amazing! Can't wait for Max to do that :)

Thanks ladies!

Wow - that is amazing! Can't wait for Max to do that :)

Won't be long now xxx

Well hello fellow LoveBugs.. I can't beleive our babies are 8 months already ( well Emily is 7 1/2 since she arrived on the last day of Feb. ) Congrats PinkClair on your pregnancy :happydance: We are planning on TTC again in a few months too. Emily is getting so big, she isn't crawling yet but she has two teeth and is clapping and waving bye-bye now. She will roll onto her tummy but gets mad because she is on her tummy ( something she hates ) We are in full swing with solids but I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions on finger foods . I have given her a few baby cookies but all she has done is crush it between her fingers..lol. Nice to see everyone, I was begining to think everyone wasn't on here anymore !!

Thank you! We were just not using anything to see what would happen, didnt think it would as I'm still breastfeeding, hey presto two weeks after getting James in his own room :blush:

How about things like broccolli or cauliflower sprouts? Of toast with butter or banana mushed up on? Or homemade pizza? Pitta breads are quite good as well, carrot softened a bit, hmm I have lots of ideas lol

I have not been able to find this thread for love nor money............ until now!

Great - glad I found it again!

Claire - you are pregnant!!! Thats fab!! Congrats! Havn't read far back but Im going to have a good look through!

How is everyone? Very well I hope! I'm good and dreading going back to work next month! Keep getting upset as I'm just not interested!

Anyone back at work yet?

I just want to have another baba instead!

xx

oohhh congrats Claire!!! Are you the first lovebug with another on the way?

Weellll we are all good here - as we ended up a garnet the boys are nine month on thursday NINE MONTHS how did that happen!!!!

They are soo differnet Fynn is a little rascal into everything a PROPER handful - rolling and standing and talking alll day!! We have mama and dada to the proper people now and my mum is coming wednesday so I am trying them with nana - they both have it now yay!!!!! Sam is the sweetest chilled laid back baby ever - he just loves laying around and chilling - consequently he isnt as forward as fynn in movement but I have just had two weeks off work and enlisted him in mummy bootcamp and sam now sits yay and stands yay!!!!! Neither stand independently I hassen to add or crawl they both roll though. This is new for Sam lol

They are both in the next stage car seats and boy do they look comfier - all secure and padded whereas they were bursting out of the infant ones.

Anyway I wont waffle on anymore I could bang on all day about my gorgeous boys - love to you all and your LO's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oohh 2bananas I am back - but I work from home its lovely but manic trying to fit in work/boys/housework but I am not complaining xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->