February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

baby_maybe - I have long cycles & have mid cycle spotting sometimes. Maybe you're having a longer cycle this time. What dpo are you? Could it be IB??

LalaR - Oh I so hope this is it for you!!! :hugs: Waiting desperately for an update!

Just went to the bathroom, whipped and there was loads of white CM....:shrug:

Hi all :) Congratulations on all the bfps! I am 10dpo and starting to get itchy feet and a bit emotional. Think AF is coming to get me :( When would be best day to test if she doesn't show? I don't want to test too early and get bummed out lol.

:dust: to all xxx

Happybeany & skeet... You guys are both due for af around the same time as me! Can we say TTC buddies?!?!?! Lol
Baby dust to us for the best Valentine's Day, ever!!

Still nothing to report from me at 10dpo. No symptoms, no nothin... Just seems like af is about to come but no cramps yet. I usually get a tinge of spotting 1-2 days ahead of time... So of course I'm hoping none of that shows up! Omgggooosshhh time is passing so slow it seems?!

What's everyones vday plans? How is everyone today?

I'd love to be TTC buddies and hopefully bump buddies toooo :flower: :D xxx

Happybeany & skeet... You guys are both due for af around the same time as me! Can we say TTC buddies?!?!?! Lol
Baby dust to us for the best Valentine's Day, ever!!

Still nothing to report from me at 10dpo. No symptoms, no nothin... Just seems like af is about to come but no cramps yet. I usually get a tinge of spotting 1-2 days ahead of time... So of course I'm hoping none of that shows up! Omgggooosshhh time is passing so slow it seems?!

What's everyones vday plans? How is everyone today?

I'd love to be TTC buddies and hopefully bump buddies toooo :flower: :D xxx

TTC Buddies and hopeful bump buddies sounds great!!!

Good luck to all those testing today!! Lots of baby dust

So I decided to share the news of our BFP with my mom, because I knew I wasnt going to make it to the ultrasound date with out talking to anyone but Dh about it. And yesterday i was feeling crampy and nervous anyways....BIG mistake. My mom wasnt very "happy" she lectured me about why do we want a 3rd baby, how I should try to aim to be like my friend who had twins, who you couldnt even tell she was prego with twins and lost the weight right away, how I should get my hopes up because I havent missed my period yet and its way too earlly....etc. All I have been doing is crying...I dont even want to do to DR appt today. I am so paranoid about miscarrying and so disappointed about how my mom reacted. Here I thought she would be one of few people to trust and support me to get me through these next few weeks. I hope I get good new at dr today....even if its just another urine test to confirm pregnancy.

I'm so sorry you didn't get the support you deserve at this moment. we are all happy for you and will support you the whole way! Your mom will come around, i just know it!

Hi ladies. I'm in the process of switching my insurance to a plan my OB accepts because they no longer accept the one I had with my last pregnancy and I really want to keep them. My new plan wont take effect until March 1st so I scheduled my appointment for March 2nd. By that time I will be about 7 weeks along. I'm considering calling planned parenthood to see if they will do a blood test for me, so I can get that out of the way.. I dont know how much they would charge me though.. Guess I will give them a call

I hope this is it for you, LaLar!!!

Sounds great, sdjsmommy! Glad you could get that taken care of so quickly! We lived in Florida when i had my son... So wish I could go back there and have the same doc!

EW..$44 for a blood test. I can wait! I didnt get my blood test done until about then with my son so I think I'll be fine.

Sooo I normally have more self control than this, I generally dont shop this way but in all the baby excitement I just couldnt stop myself! I saw the cutest outfit (a sleep and play outfit, ya know the ones that look like footie pjs) while shopping at walmart today saw two of them I really liked actually but only bought one. I even went as far as getting 3-6 months so it can be used longer! lol I hope this baby is a girl because the outfit is girly haha if not then oh well I'll give it to someone who can use it

baby_maybe - I have long cycles & have mid cycle spotting sometimes. Maybe you're having a longer cycle this time. What dpo are you? Could it be IB??

I don't normally have long cycles, usually 28 days give or take a day. I don't chart so can't say for certain when ov was. Purely basing it on the cramps i had last week i would say friday (cd16) so possibly 5dpo, suppose it could be more :shrug: I thought IB was usually around 9-10dpo so ii'm nor sure it's that but if i ov'd earlier could be a chance maybe. I guess i'll know after the weekend one way or another anyway, i just don't like my sneaky body throwing me a curve ball!!

Just got my blood test results hcg level is 69 woo hoo. Now hopefully thursdays will double! I don't want to leave this thread everyone is so sweet here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->