February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

heh i agree.. all the :bfp:s are making me wanna poas too and my iui isnt til tomorrow morning =)

Congrats to all the new BFP's. It seems like there's lots already!

I got a low on my CBFM after 19 highs so I don't know if I ov'd or not or when AF is due. No idea when to test, but I probably start before the weekend but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle.

Congrats on the BFPs! So exciting!

My AF is finally finishing up today! Which means I had 3 days of spotting, then 6 days of AF and one last day of spotting. Does anyone else have periods that last this long? I'm going to make an appointment with my GP to get it checked out and make sure it's not causing me to be low in iron.

Also, I used my very first OPK - even though I know it's probably too early. Anyway I got a super faint line, so even though it's a negative it's exciting to see it working!

I am out. Onto March and cycle 7.

Didn't ever think it would take this long. I am glad for the forum and this thread to know I am not alone in the TTC.

Sorry to hear you are out this month. I know what you mean about how long it is taking, I am only 3rd month trying but fell so easily with others that this is proving to be really hard :-(

Could I be added to the list please? I should be testing on 21st Feb but no doubt it'll be before then!

Could I be added to the list please? I should be testing on 21st Feb but no doubt it'll be well before then!

GL everyone :dust:

Anyone testing around vday and keeping it a secret for DH or OH?! That's what I'm totally going to try to do if i can. Lol af is due the 12th, ill test the 13th if she doesnt show... Surely I can hold it in for a day if I get to blab to you guys?! Lol FX for the best Valentines gift ever!

Ooohh I didn't think of that....great idea! AF is due on the 13th for me so fx'd we get a :bfp: :D xxx

Anyone testing around vday and keeping it a secret for DH or OH?! That's what I'm totally going to try to do if i can. Lol af is due the 12th, ill test the 13th if she doesnt show... Surely I can hold it in for a day if I get to blab to you guys?! Lol FX for the best Valentines gift ever!

Ooohh I didn't think of that....great idea! AF is due on the 13th for me so fx'd we get a :bfp: :D xxx

I'm due on the 12th and bit trying not to test until vday .. I'll probably cave before then

Hello.ladies got a peak .yesterday and today on cbfm. So official test date will be 22nd feb. Sorry i have been awol.

Happybeany & skeet... You guys are both due for af around the same time as me! Can we say TTC buddies?!?!?! Lol
Baby dust to us for the best Valentine's Day, ever!!

Still nothing to report from me at 10dpo. No symptoms, no nothin... Just seems like af is about to come but no cramps yet. I usually get a tinge of spotting 1-2 days ahead of time... So of course I'm hoping none of that shows up! Omgggooosshhh time is passing so slow it seems?!

What's everyones vday plans? How is everyone today?

Hey all :wave:

Congrats on the new bfp's since my last post, h&h 9 months to you :)
Sorry if the :witch: has flown in for you, lots of :dust: for a sticky bean in March :hugs:

AFM - OMG time really is just at a standstill today, still around 6 days until testing! Come on time, go quicker!! :haha:

Feeling this already. My son woke me up about 4:30 or so, I got him back to sleep and just as I was getting ready to go back to sleep my self, my little noodle decides mommy needs to get up and eat and go pee. sooo here I am still awake!

taurusmom05 - I won't be testing again until around the 12th of March - AF got me on Sunday :shrug: Thanks anyways! And fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

SJDsMommy - I can totally see that line! Congrats! I'm sure if you look in First Tri you will find a thread for October babies & if not why not start one? I love your new avi! And that is such a cute way to break the news to your parents!

babyonbrain - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

lillichloe - I'm so happy for you hun!! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

NT123 - Sorry you got a BFN :hugs: Hope it'll turn around for you.

ashknowsbest - That is so exciting!! Wow!! How come you're moving? Best of luck with it!

River54 - You're definitely not alone hun. You're a couple of cycles ahead of me but not too far. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me :flower:

Navy2mom - Congratulations! After 22 cycles you must be so relieved! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

ginny83 - I have spotting before my AF & then the "real deal" lasts five days. But if it's unusual for you definitely head to the GP :thumbup:

AFM - CD4 today & 33 days left to testing. Long ways to go. DH has just been approved for a week off work (which will be the week before testing) so looking forward to that :happydance:

karry - I'm moving because right now OH and I live in south jersey and he works up in NYC so he commutes everyday and it's about an hour and a half commute and it just wares him out. So we figured we'd move into the city and it'd be a lot easier on him and plus we'd get more time together. Right now he leaves at 7 AM and gets home around 7PM so it's a really long day for him.

I had a dream last night that me and DH were out for valentines and I told him i was pregnant ... AHHH I hope this dream come true I am planning on testing Vday......but probably will POAS sooner....:coffee:

Congrats on the BFPs! So exciting!

My AF is finally finishing up today! Which means I had 3 days of spotting, then 6 days of AF and one last day of spotting. Does anyone else have periods that last this long? I'm going to make an appointment with my GP to get it checked out and make sure it's not causing me to be low in iron.

Also, I used my very first OPK - even though I know it's probably too early. Anyway I got a super faint line, so even though it's a negative it's exciting to see it working!

Hi Ginny,

I also started using OPK's today and like you its a bit early but felt the urge to try it and I too got a faint line and got excited to see it working (silly I know) as I was expecting to see a blank one as I am only on cd9 hehehe just hope I 'O' this month

taurusmom05 - I won't be testing again until around the 12th of March - AF got me on Sunday :shrug: Thanks anyways! And fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

SJDsMommy - I can totally see that line! Congrats! I'm sure if you look in First Tri you will find a thread for October babies & if not why not start one? I love your new avi! And that is such a cute way to break the news to your parents!

babyonbrain - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

lillichloe - I'm so happy for you hun!! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

NT123 - Sorry you got a BFN :hugs: Hope it'll turn around for you.

ashknowsbest - That is so exciting!! Wow!! How come you're moving? Best of luck with it!

River54 - You're definitely not alone hun. You're a couple of cycles ahead of me but not too far. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me :flower:

Navy2mom - Congratulations! After 22 cycles you must be so relieved! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

ginny83 - I have spotting before my AF & then the "real deal" lasts five days. But if it's unusual for you definitely head to the GP :thumbup:

AFM - CD4 today & 33 days left to testing. Long ways to go. DH has just been approved for a week off work (which will be the week before testing) so looking forward to that :happydance:

I think I am probably out but not due af until Friday/ Saturday so just waiting for AF to prove me right!

Well all the bpfs got me excited. So I poas this morning and the thing was stark white. I'm 12dpo so Friday is when af is do. Fingers still tightly crossed. We have our first appointment with the fertility clinic coming up next week. Deep down I was secretly hoping I wouldn't have to go there;). Ahh well. At least I have options, right? I can't wait to see more bfP on here today. Good luck ladies

Good luck to all those testing today!! Lots of baby dust

So I decided to share the news of our BFP with my mom, because I knew I wasnt going to make it to the ultrasound date with out talking to anyone but Dh about it. And yesterday i was feeling crampy and nervous anyways....BIG mistake. My mom wasnt very "happy" she lectured me about why do we want a 3rd baby, how I should try to aim to be like my friend who had twins, who you couldnt even tell she was prego with twins and lost the weight right away, how I should get my hopes up because I havent missed my period yet and its way too earlly....etc. All I have been doing is crying...I dont even want to do to DR appt today. I am so paranoid about miscarrying and so disappointed about how my mom reacted. Here I thought she would be one of few people to trust and support me to get me through these next few weeks. I hope I get good new at dr today....even if its just another urine test to confirm pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->