February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

does CM increase or decrease when AF is about to arrive?

I'm testing with frer tomorrow morning :) 9dpo x

ok so I'm in again this month cycle 2 after MC. I'm 4 DPO right now so I guess I will check around feb 20 th?? I'm trying to hold out for as long as possible because my cycle was 32 days last time.

Hi, can I join this please? My AF is due on 21st soni guess I'll be testing then? This is first time TTC so don't know when is best to test?

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

I'm usually dry when AF approaches, but this time I had a bit of white CM. I had to check if it was my period a few times as there was a bit of wet sensation.

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

For me I usually dry up as AF is near. This month I didn't.

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

I'm usually dry when AF approaches, but this time I had a bit of white CM. I had to check if it was my period a few times as there was a bit of wet sensation.

Oh man you two are making me thnk I really could be PG this month, I have so much white CM today it's crazy. Every time I go to the bathroom and whipe there is loads on the toilet paper... and AF is due Friday.:shrug:

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

Oh man you two are making me thnk I really could be PG this month, I have so much white CM today it's crazy. Every time I go to the bathroom and whipe there is loads on the toilet paper... and AF is due Friday.:shrug:

Do you usually have lots of CM throughout your cycle? I always get lots of CM everyday, the only days I get very very little is the day before AF arrives and the day after AF finishes. Otherwise I always have it (so gross!).

Before I found out I was pregnant with DS, I didn't notice that I had an increased amount of CM until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. However, it was just the same amount as it usually was during a cycle until then- it didn't dry up the day before AF was due like usual.

So I guess it just depends on how much you usually get - althouogh it seems for most people it decreases before AF. I would think that it's a good sign :)

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

Goodluck, FX!!!

question ladies...

Do you usually have lots of CM throughout your cycle? I always get lots of CM everyday, the only days I get very very little is the day before AF arrives and the day after AF finishes. Otherwise I always have it (so gross!).

Before I found out I was pregnant with DS, I didn't notice that I had an increased amount of CM until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. However, it was just the same amount as it usually was during a cycle until then- it didn't dry up the day before AF was due like usual.

So I guess it just depends on how much you usually get - althouogh it seems for most people it decreases before AF. I would think that it's a good sign :)

i usually have a fair amount but today its loads! Like i feel almost wet in the pants...lol AF is due friday

Yes on both counts. Which was why i was so sure AF would come, but then my bbt remained high and i didn't get my period on the morning that i was supposed to.

Im out - AF has arrived right on schedule. Cant say im suprised, as there were no 'symptoms' this month. on to cycle 5 we go......

I'm usually dry before AF and a few days after my period ends.
Hope you don't mind me butting in......

I am usually really damp all the way through my cycle - so much so that in the last few months I've had to wear pads through my non AF days to feel fresh.

This month, where I could possibly be pregnant, I had ewcm for 2 days then nothing and when I mean nothing, my knickers are dry each day - unheard of!! Not sure what's going on but am holding off testing again until Sunday/Monday then later. AF due either 14th (by my OV signs) or 19th (by my LMP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->