February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

so crazy me cant make up my mind lol but instead of waiting I called another OB to get my lab work done this monday. and will switch back to my old OB and transfer the lab work stuff at my regularly scheduled appointment on the 2nd lol

Monday is going to be crazy! I have my dr appointment at 10:20 and they said to show up a half hour early. Then my son has a dr appointment for a shot he missed at his 12 month check up (they were out of it at the time) then a dentist check up an hour after that!

I am super excited seeing all these BFP's!!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months to CoutureCuts, NavyMom, SJDsMom, LaLar, Lillichloe, Hoping4,:happydance:and anyone else I left out. Wishing babydust for every one of us!!!

Just got results of blood test and it came back positive.....they didnt tell me what my levels were but now first appt and ultrasound march 9th. Thanks for alll well wishes.

congrats for all the BFPs!
I'm out again for this month though as AF has come early.

Can you add me to the list? I will be testing Valentines day (If I can hold out!)

Congrats to everyone else who has already got their BFP!!!

my due date is about 2 weeks before my hubby and I'd anniversary which happens to be on halloween. Looks like we will be having a nice night in this year and maybe walk down the street and go to a few houses so my son can get his candy :)

It's so exciting seeing all the BFP's! Helps to keep the hope! I also subbed for my BFF's hubby at her birthing class last night (not the greatest idea for someone who wants to get pregnant?) and watched a video that is making me wonder if I can just be knocked out when the birth happens? Anyone?

I'ts all worth it in the end I suppose; just wanted to add a little humor to your day from a first-timer who forgot to breathe for nearly a minute last night! :wacko:

I'm 6dpo today and no symptoms, no sore bbs which I usually get and some yellow tinged cm. Anyone else 6dpo!? What are your symptoms?

Hey Ladies,

I have super sore breasts still, my right one is way more intense pain than the left.... Like a stabbing pain off and on. Im also having mild cramping off and on, but no AF, not due until Friday, LOTS of white CM every time I whipe after I go to the bathroom...

Ladies - question. I know its way early to be thinking about this but would it be weird to have a baby shower like thing with this being my 2nd kid and my first being only a year old? I really want to have some kind of welcoming party..I think it would be unfair to the baby to have a big party celebrating my son but not this baby. I mean not necessarily a baby shower but like a bbq or something and maybe a cake but no games or anything..just hanging out..tell people presents aren't expected but definitely appreciated. Is that tacky? lol

Just got my blood test results hcg level is 69 woo hoo. Now hopefully thursdays will double! I don't want to leave this thread everyone is so sweet here!

My sentiments exactly! I'm still lurking here because everyone is just so great here :)

Please update my date to Feb 10. I am going to wait till I am officially late for atleast 2 days. My previous test at 10 DPO was a BFN.

Ladies - question. I know its way early to be thinking about this but would it be weird to have a baby shower like thing with this being my 2nd kid and my first being only a year old? I really want to have some kind of welcoming party..I think it would be unfair to the baby to have a big party celebrating my son but not this baby. I mean not necessarily a baby shower but like a bbq or something and maybe a cake but no games or anything..just hanging out..tell people presents aren't expected but definitely appreciated. Is that tacky? lol

I thought you were supposed to have a baby shower for every baby...Maybe its just the South:shrug: I have a cousin with 3 kids and she had a full shower, gifts and all for every one. I had a baby shower when I was pregnant with my daughter, but that was 10 years ago, so when it happens again for me, I will definitely be doing everything like its the first time:winkwink:

Wholey!!!! congrats for BFPs!!!!!

afm im 11 dpo got a faint line, but i'l wait to test in a couple of days to see if it really is positive! I may have impl on 9 dpo.. FXd

Wholey!!!! congrats for BFPs!!!!!

afm im 11 dpo got a faint line, but i'l wait to test in a couple of days to see if it really is positive! I may have impl on 9 dpo.. FXd

post a photo lets see this faint line!!!

It a little better in person :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member