February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

babyonbrain~ hugs:hugs: don't let your mom's reaction put a damper on your celebration!! it's your little miracle and blessing and it doesnt matter who doesnt agree...but i know it still hurts! with time she will wish she hadnt said those things.

allybaby~ i'm with you, 12dpo! i hope both of our bfn's will be bfp's soon!! :dust:

afm~12dpo and i tested yesterday afternoon and BFN..not going to test again until this weekend if AF doesnt show..she should arrive sat or sunday...i'm kinda feeling out since there was NADA on the hpt yesterday but i'm not having spotting yet which is a good sign for me...FX

i hope to update more later.... baby dust to everyone, hugs to those AF showed up for and congrats again to the BFP's :)

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

BIG Congrats to the BFP's! so happy to see some familiar names get those two pink lines!

Lots of Baby Dust to those still in the 2WW

AFM: I got my visit from AF a few days early? oh well....on to Cycle 7 and the March thread.

MrsMM - I was going to test on the 10th... Also, I'm hoping to see you get your BFP this month! I'll be stalking :)

Thanks!

Hmmm 14DPO, super sore breasts still, fatigued, sleeping lots, craving sweets, mild/dull cramping for the past couple days...BFN still today. i guess ill see if AF shows up Friday or not! Gail, psycicchick123 did tell me id find out in Feb. And id keep getting negatives but would in fact be pregnant, so i guess we shall see huh?

TMI alert but just went to the loo and after my BM i wiped and had very very pale pink on toilet paper...this usually happens the week before AF comes but it could be happening late as i'm due to start in 3 days...so now i'm really feeling out :cry:

TMI alert but just went to the loo and after my BM i wiped and had very very pale pink on toilet paper...this usually happens the week before AF comes but it could be happening late as i'm due to start in 3 days...so now i'm really feeling out :cry:

Dont give up hope just yet, your not out till AF showz up fullly!

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday JUST 1 MORE!:cake:

:test:TODAY!! JUST 1 MORE, KEEDA, and ROCKABILYMAMA:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners ASHKNOWSBEST, LILI77, NAVY2MOM, and TTC_LOLLY hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos SJDSMOMMY, BABYONBRAIN, NAVY2MOM, and COUTURECUTS:happydance::bfp:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, DANCING DIVA, MANNY82, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, and THAYNES:paper::test:

FAITHBABIES You are not out until AF shows, there are ladies in the last couple months including HOPIN4AMUNCHE that had spotting or brown spotting and still got BFP :dust:

MANNY82 did you retest yet??:dust:

HAJ624 ANYTHING is possible!!! Don't be giving up now, see his increase, your chances increased then. FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST no :af: = good sign Hun, hang in there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 Feb. would be more than perfect! I know we are going to do this! That moodiness is a great sign!!!:dust:

ANNIE77 I so hope you will be able to give DH and Dad a surprise BFP!:dust:

SKEET9924 How you feeling Hun?:dust:

MISSBABES that date has been changed Hun:dust:

ICKLE Maybe it is possible that you did not OV or geared up for it and it hasn't occurred yet... FXD!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE that's good news! Hoping the blood work results keep adding to that.

BUTTERWORTH those symptoms are soundiong promising:dust:

BABY_MAYBE hang in there, we all know how hard the TWW is, you can do it, think of that beautiful BFP on the other end!:dust:

DEBZIE I was right, OV was right around the corner.... YAY for that peak! Now BD:sex::dust:

NT123 since you aren't sure, but you got a peak, you have to remember that it only detects the surge, so that indicated that OV would occur within the next 12-36 hours, so you are probably only 10DPO at the latest! Still early....:dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST CONGRATS on the apt! Moving should definitely keep you busy and not crazed over the TWW... :dust:

TIGERLILLIE Good, different has in many ladies' cases concluded with a nice dark sticky lovely BFP!:dust:

NEWLYWEDLIFE hard to tell, but it could be CD16 depending on previous cycles, but I see you did the override for CD19 which is a slight possiblility. GL FXD!:dust:

CAZ & BOB Good Luck!:dust:

GINNY83 so glad that AF is on her way out, now to TTC!!! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… C.30, RIVER54, and ~CHIPPER~!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Thanks MM :)

Congratulations couturecuts :bfp: h&h 9 months :)

AFM - I seem to be getting very pale pink mixed with cm when i wipe. I don't normally have this mid cycle and normally onlly spot a couple of days before af is due. Maybe the :witch: is playing games with me and planning on an early appearance this month :shrug:

Hi ladies,
Further update. Bleeding stopped quicker than expected for AF so did another test this morning with 3rd morning wee and it was a definite BFP. Still cautious that it is residual hcg from a mc but can't explain why the test would be stronger. Test again Friday and then maybe hcg bloods.

ashknowsbest - That's a long day alright. Hopefully the move will give you more time with your OH. I live in a sleepy little village in Ireland so moving to NYC sounds so exciting!! :happydance:

allybaby - Best of luck with your appointment! Let us know how it goes, won't you?

babyonbrain - That's awful! You'd imagine that your mom would be super excited. Very odd. I know my own mom can be a little off at times so maybe in a day or two she'll come around? :hugs: How did the doctors go?

chipper - Sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

couturecuts - I can't believe it!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations & hope you have a happy & healthy nine months :baby:

Faint positive at dr. They sent me for to blood test, but wont get results until this afternoon. Hoping its not mc in the making

Couture- congrats lady! I know I told you on another thread ! Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->