February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Yes on both counts. Which was why i was so sure AF would come, but then my bbt remained high and i didn't get my period on the morning that i was supposed to.

Ooooh! It feels like AF cramps just very light and mild and off and on. My breasts are super sore and hurt when i walk! Especially my right one! And th loads of CM today... I hope its a BFP soon

Liz- I'm surprised you haven't tested yet!!

Afm- not sure what's going on but I think that what I thought was ib was just leading up to an early af.. TMI WARNING- when I got home from work oh and I bd ., now it looks like the spotting has picked up.. It's a bright red .. And I have period cramps and back ache .. I imagine by tomorrow morning she will be full force.. :cry:

Liz- I'm surprised you haven't tested yet!!

Afm- not sure what's going on but I think that what I thought was ib was just leading up to an early af.. TMI WARNING- when I got home from work oh and I bd ., now it looks like the spotting has picked up.. It's a bright red .. And I have period cramps and back ache .. I imagine by tomorrow morning she will be full force.. :cry:

I have been testing, all BFNs :shrug:

So i'm not exactly sure what's going on with my body this cycle. I just feel so out of wack. I'm on CD15 and have not O'ed. I usually O on CD 14 or 15 and I really thought it was going to be the same this cycle because i was getting dark OPKs since CD13. Then today it got faint. I've been getting EWCM since yesterday too. I'm temping also and my temps are still low. I don't really get what's going on. My only thought is i'm going to have anovulatory cycle OR the stress i've been having from work is delaying ovlation. I really don't know what to think :shrug:

Sorry for the rant, i just have no one else to really talk to

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Thanks MrsMM
I hope I implanted at 9 dpo! the way my chart is showing and not playing tricks on me.
However at 10 dpo i slept through my alarm and woke up 40 minutes later than usual :( hope this doesn't disturb my chart

Anyone help me out?

Me and OH had last night/early morning and i think
it was after oral.. we noticed blood on his hand not much just
noticable? .. Is it likely he cut me? just got abit worried
never bled before while doing stuff And is it something
to worry about?

Hi ladies,
You can take me of the list for testing this month. Af arrived early:(
Congrats to those of you who got their bfps

Hi All

Im new to this thread. My AF is due tomorrow and im SUPER scared this is my first month of trying so not 100% sure on symptoms and stuff but I dont know im feeling a little sick for the past couple of days :O/ Im hoping it is a BFP as its my 25th Brithday on Saturday and it would be the BEST present ever ! Good luck to you all.

:dust:

Well I tested last night -BFN. Went to friends to see psychic and drank some wine. First thing psychic said was 'who is pregnant or who has just had a baby?' as no one has just had one then am hoping she meant me lol!
It was a pretty boring reading but then I got this card that shows a maternal occurrence in about 8 months time - she told me October was a time when I would feel very maternal. Still not convinced though :-(

Only one test left so not testing until saturday/ sunday

Tx girlinyork. Trying to keep up the spirit. Baby dust to you as well

Hi all im testing on 14th hopefully! Its our 1st month ttc but I do have a few symptoms so fx!
Good luck to all of you!
Baby dust to all x :)

Anyone else having sleep issues yet? I went to bed early last night as I was extremely tired after waking up early with my son. He decides to sleep all night for once (kind of a rare occasion) and yet I woke up at 4:30 and here I am an hour later and still cant sleep

SJD'smommy... I keep waking up at 6:30am its happened twice now... I took a digital test today and got a bfn... im 9dpo x

I didnt get a positive till I was about 16 dpo by my estimations. Good luck :)

Also I've heard digis take longer to give you a positive than a normal test does.

I keep having really wired dreams ! I keep waking up and never seem to get comfortable. Im also feeling an anxious/nauseous feeling yesterday and today ! I dont know if this is anything to do with it. Confussed !

Hi all :wave: hope everyone is well today.

Well following on from yesterday's pinky cm, today i have red streaked cm only when i have wiped the past couple of times. I'm thinking this must be the beginning of af now, but i'm only on cd22 today so if it is that would be really early for me :shrug: Just don't know what to think, I don't know how many dpo i am (boy i really wish i charted now lol :dohh:), i really just feel out for this month now :cry: I guess time will tell.

Hi Ladies :wave:

So today is 15DPO for me and AF is due tomorrow (yea my LPs are 14-16 days) my temp is still elevated, hasn't dropped at all yet...

I'm still having loads of CM and I had to check a couple of times this morning to see if it was AF cause it felt like so much!

MY breasts are still super super sore too :dohh:

BFN on this mornings HPT :shrug:

Oh liz, your sypmtoms are sounding so good, i hope that gail was right and you get your bfp at some point :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->