February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

so this is what gail told me a couple months ago:

below is your pregnancy outlook:

linking in around you liz, I feel that recent changed have made pregnancy become the focal point within your path, and I sense you want a pregnancy as soon as possible, spirit are just asking for you to relax around this and reassure you that nothing is preventing this.

I see your doing all you can in order to become pregnant although I sense a little worry around you about monthly cycles, and feel again spirit dont want you to worry.

I feel you have otherwise a content path, and alot of positive around you and a strong and lasting relationship line.

looking at conception here, I see this as Feb. 2012, this is the month you will test, so conception would be late Jan. or early Feb., I keep picking up a negative test but you are in fact pregnant, so make sure you don't test too early.

Spirit show me a healthy pregnancy and a baby boy born 2012, all is well around labor and birth.

you then have a further pregnany showing here for Oct. 2013 or 2014 birth of a baby girl, and again all areas around your pregnancy, labor, and birth are well and problem free.

so to clarify I see two children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future...

hmmm...:shrug:

Sigh...it's CD 29 for me. I've had 29 day cycles for the past three months. No AF yet...but I just know she's coming. I tested again yesterday and nada...BFN. I think that pretty much rules me out, so I'm on to TTC cycle #3. What a bummer...especially since the lady in my office who was kinda my 'we need to get prego ASAP just announced her pregnancy last week. :(

Hmm I'm so confused.. The bleeding has gone back to cm that has a bit of brown mixed with it.. Still have a terrible back ache.. I'll test tomorrow if af doesn't fully show.. I really hope this isn't a sign of another ectopic or impending mc/chemical :(

Omg ladies im so sad,

I went to go to the bathroom and im having super watery brown discharge, i think AF is coming. Ugh i feel so hopeless! :cry:

Omg ladies im so sad,

I went to go to the bathroom and im having super watery brown discharge, i think AF is coming. Ugh i feel so hopeless! :cry:

Is that usually how :witch:shows her broom? Holding out hope for you! I think you need a trip to the spa; maybe a massage or even a pedicure. That's my plan for Saturday! Need a way to relax and I'm thinking that you need a few well-deserved moments to focus on you!

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday JUST 1 MORE!:cake:

:test:TODAY!! JUST 1 MORE, KEEDA, and ROCKABILYMAMA:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners ASHKNOWSBEST, LILI77, NAVY2MOM, and TTC_LOLLY hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos SJDSMOMMY, BABYONBRAIN, NAVY2MOM, and COUTURECUTS:happydance::bfp:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, DANCING DIVA, MANNY82, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, and THAYNES:paper::test:

FAITHBABIES You are not out until AF shows, there are ladies in the last couple months including HOPIN4AMUNCHE that had spotting or brown spotting and still got BFP :dust:

MANNY82 did you retest yet??:dust:

HAJ624 ANYTHING is possible!!! Don't be giving up now, see his increase, your chances increased then. FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST no :af: = good sign Hun, hang in there!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 Feb. would be more than perfect! I know we are going to do this! That moodiness is a great sign!!!:dust:

ANNIE77 I so hope you will be able to give DH and Dad a surprise BFP!:dust:

SKEET9924 How you feeling Hun?:dust:

MISSBABES that date has been changed Hun:dust:

ICKLE Maybe it is possible that you did not OV or geared up for it and it hasn't occurred yet... FXD!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE that's good news! Hoping the blood work results keep adding to that.

BUTTERWORTH those symptoms are soundiong promising:dust:

BABY_MAYBE hang in there, we all know how hard the TWW is, you can do it, think of that beautiful BFP on the other end!:dust:

DEBZIE I was right, OV was right around the corner.... YAY for that peak! Now BD:sex::dust:

NT123 since you aren't sure, but you got a peak, you have to remember that it only detects the surge, so that indicated that OV would occur within the next 12-36 hours, so you are probably only 10DPO at the latest! Still early....:dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST CONGRATS on the apt! Moving should definitely keep you busy and not crazed over the TWW... :dust:

TIGERLILLIE Good, different has in many ladies' cases concluded with a nice dark sticky lovely BFP!:dust:

NEWLYWEDLIFE hard to tell, but it could be CD16 depending on previous cycles, but I see you did the override for CD19 which is a slight possiblility. GL FXD!:dust:

CAZ & BOB Good Luck!:dust:

GINNY83 so glad that AF is on her way out, now to TTC!!! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… C.30, RIVER54, and ~CHIPPER~!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

I went to doctors yesterday and we got negative again...all af signs are gone....:(

Omg ladies im so sad,

Is that usually how :witch:shows her broom? Holding out hope for you! I think you need a trip to the spa; maybe a massage or even a pedicure. That's my plan for Saturday! Need a way to relax and I'm thinking that you need a few well-deserved moments to focus on you!

I never get watery brown discharge, normally i get a little crampy then the next day i wake up full blown AF with horrid cramps

So much is going on right now in here!! I want to wish everyone the best of luck... and so sorry to everyone the witch caught. As for the spotters... I pray its ib and not af!! Stay away!!! Lol

Afm, 11dpo, tested today... Thought I saw a faint line... Now i don't. I think I'm losing my mind. Lol TTC really can play tricks on you!!! I took a pic tho so maybe ill upload it. btw for a lack of a better way to put it, ic's suck! Lol I'm saving my last frer for the day af is due (Sunday). Ive been cramping like af is coming so just trying to hold onto hope!

Ok ladies... Look here and tell me if I'm nuts...and its ok if i am, wouldnt be the first time. Hahaha

https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/693/imag0704.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1254/imag0704picsay.jpg

https://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9143/imag0703c.jpg

Anyone help me out?

Me and OH had last night/early morning and i think
it was after oral.. we noticed blood on his hand not much just
noticable? .. Is it likely he cut me? just got abit worried
never bled before while doing stuff And is it something
to worry about?

Idk. Sometimes you can spot with ovulation maybe that's what it was.

Ok ladies... Look here and tell me if I'm nuts...and its ok if i am, wouldnt be the first time. Hahaha

https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/693/imag0704.jpg

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1254/imag0704picsay.jpg

https://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9143/imag0703c.jpg

There maybe something there!!! I only have my phone to use but I think I see something I hope it's the start of your BFP!!!

Omg ladies im so sad,

I never get watery brown discharge, normally i get a little crampy then the next day i wake up full blown AF with horrid cramps

This does sound suspicious! If this is IB and other posters are correct, it may still be a few days before you get your BFP! I know I am supposed to say be patient, but I'd be poas every 10 minutes. Sheesh! Thinking positive thoughts for you!

taurusmom05 If you're nuts, than so am I! I see that line!

I agree Liz.... Sounds a lot like ib!! I am SO rooting for you right now!

Thanks sdjsmommy... I swear getting close to af while TTC can really make a woman go mad!! Lol

Taurusmom mine was the same way when I first tested. Wait a few more days I see a start of a BFP!

I agree Liz.... Sounds a lot like ib!! I am SO rooting for you right now!

Thanks sdjsmommy... I swear getting close to af while TTC can really make a woman go mad!! Lol

Yes, it definitely can. But the good news is she'll probably be staying away from you for a good chunk of time now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->