February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hubby and I dtd last night and was really expecting AF to have arrived when I woke but so far nada. Got some cramping but also feeling travel sick / hungry / nauseous.
Time will tell....

To those ladies who are experiencing bleeding in early pregnancy do not lose hope. I bled both pregnancies that were successful and my friend had quite heavy bleeding from a haematoma.

No AF, but bfn on ic test... What's going on!

Same here! We're uterus twins.

Keep hoping. If we only implanted on day 9 or 10, the levels could still be low. There's a thread in this or the TTC forum about a lady who got negatives right up til day 17!

Well that's me out for another month :( DH and I are so gutted, first time using pressed and he was home over my ovulation time. Thankfully he is on leave at the moment, he's been absolutely brilliant trying to keep my spirits up.
Just feeling so completely disheartened, we are so ready for our baby, and being apart so much is just so hard :(
Sorry for the downer ladies, I love seeing all the BFPs coming in - really chuffed for you all. Have got everything crossed for the rest of the February testers :dust:

Hang in there :( I remember how gutted I felt cycle after cycle, and when I tested on my fifth one I was only doing it to see if I could have a drink that night. I glanced at the test, negative, tossed it aside. It was only when it caught my eye on the counter-top a few minutes later that I noticed the line.

And that's just five cycles; remember most couples will take 6-12 months, and some more. Friends of mine conceived on their eight, another couple their 11th. It's just a case of the best egg and the best sperm (I read a bunch of reasons eggs don't implant, and frankly I've now no idea how anyone gets pregnant ever! Shell quality? Sticky patch on the egg not big enough? Better chance of a lottery win!) and rest assured that when one sticks, it sticks because it's the absolute best one you both have to offer. My husband really cheers me up at the end of each cycle, reminding me of that, how he'd rather wait longer for that special one that sticks :)

Have a drink, get ice cream (there was a study on full-fat ice cream improving conception chance. Normally I'd go and do lots of reading to see how accurate the study was, but ice cream? Awesome! Sounds like a great study!) and I hope you can relax for next month :hugs:

No AF, but bfn on ic test... What's going on!

Same here! We're uterus twins.

Keep hoping. If we only implanted on day 9 or 10, the levels could still be low. There's a thread in this or the TTC forum about a lady who got negatives right up til day 17!

I dont feel right so im either coming down with something or im pregnant-fingers crossed but trying not to get my hopes up,never gone longer than 36 days without af.

I'm out this month - good luck to all those still waiting and congrats to all the BFP's!

xx

So I,was hanging out with my mom yesterday, we stopped by to see my grandparents and my nieces were there. I picked up the younger one who is about 6 months old now and my grandpa asks me when im going to have a little girl..it was do hard not to blurt out that im pregnant right now! Haha but in about 2 more weeks they can all know :p

AF arrived right on time this morning...headed to march thread ...babydust to everyone waiting to test and congrats again to the bfp's :)

Well that's me out for another month :( DH and I are so gutted, first time using pressed and he was home over my ovulation time. Thankfully he is on leave at the moment, he's been absolutely brilliant trying to keep my spirits up.
Just feeling so completely disheartened, we are so ready for our baby, and being apart so much is just so hard :(
Sorry for the downer ladies, I love seeing all the BFPs coming in - really chuffed for you all. Have got everything crossed for the rest of the February testers :dust:

Hang in there :( I remember how gutted I felt cycle after cycle, and when I tested on my fifth one I was only doing it to see if I could have a drink that night. I glanced at the test, negative, tossed it aside. It was only when it caught my eye on the counter-top a few minutes later that I noticed the line.

And that's just five cycles; remember most couples will take 6-12 months, and some more. Friends of mine conceived on their eight, another couple their 11th. It's just a case of the best egg and the best sperm (I read a bunch of reasons eggs don't implant, and frankly I've now no idea how anyone gets pregnant ever! Shell quality? Sticky patch on the egg not big enough? Better chance of a lottery win!) and rest assured that when one sticks, it sticks because it's the absolute best one you both have to offer. My husband really cheers me up at the end of each cycle, reminding me of that, how he'd rather wait longer for that special one that sticks :)

Have a drink, get ice cream (there was a study on full-fat ice cream improving conception chance. Normally I'd go and do lots of reading to see how accurate the study was, but ice cream? Awesome! Sounds like a great study!) and I hope you can relax for next month :hugs:

Ran, thank you so much for that comment. I really appreciate your kind words, they have genuinely made me feel a lot better! I guess I'm just feeling that 4 failed attempts means an overall fail, I need to keep perspective that it's going to happen when it's right. Easier said than done, but Im definitely going to try my hardest!
Hubby and I are having a night in with a home-cooked meal, wine and lots of ice cream :) enough with feeling sorry for ourselves, and looking forward to when we finally get our BFP.
Thanks again, I really appreciate your support :hugs:

So I am due AF today - some cramps but nil else. Used my last test (super drug) this morning at 9am and got a BFN but then I had peed at 130 and 6am too so maybe not as good as FMU.

Looking over last three cycles they have been about 26-27 days and today should be cd 27. God this is getting a bit boring!

Sorry to those that af showed up for :hugs:

Afm- still no af .. But still having to odd spotting here and there.. I had none all night last night .. Then woke up to a little this morning when I wiped.. I'm starting not to think ib as its been going on since Monday.. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if af shows up or not

I really dont know how I'm supposed to wait for 11 more weeks to start my baby shopping! lol I suppose theres some things I can get but for the most part I dont really want to buy too much until we know the gender of the baby :) I didnt think we would need too much since we already have a son and still have quite of few of his things but I got quite a list of what I need to get lol

but one thing I do want to get soon is a bigger diaper bag. I found a bundle that has the one I want and a matching convertable carseat for $50 :) plus I have a $25 gift card so that will knock down the price even more! :)

Sorry to those that af showed up for :hugs:

Afm- still no af .. But still having to odd spotting here and there.. I had none all night last night .. Then woke up to a little this morning when I wiped.. I'm starting not to think ib as its been going on since Monday.. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if af shows up or not

Hope :witch: stays away :hugs:
:dust:

Hi ladies. I have a question. I'm going in for my labs on monday and I am wondering what is a healthy HCG level for someone who is 5 weeks pregnant (I will be 5 weeks and 1 day if my calculations are correct) I never asked about it with my son they just did it and said everything was normal, plus I was farther along with him when I did the labs than I will be this time. :)

Hi ladies. I have a question. I'm going in for my labs on monday and I am wondering what is a healthy HCG level for someone who is 5 weeks pregnant (I will be 5 weeks and 1 day if my calculations are correct) I never asked about it with my son they just did it and said everything was normal, plus I was farther along with him when I did the labs than I will be this time. :)

This link should help you:)
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Having a weird time. Been on holiday for three weeks, believed I got af the day before I went (I know, lucky me) but then nothing, no o. I always get ewcm 2 days before o and I should have o'd early last week. I'm due home tomorrow so will test on Monday on the off chance I am pg. I mean is that likely? I was short but just figured that was my body being nice as I was going on holiday lol.
Grrr I have no idea it's bloody irritating.

Having a weird time. Been on holiday for three weeks, believed I got af the day before I went (I know, lucky me) but then nothing, no o. I always get ewcm 2 days before o and I should have o'd early last week. I'm due home tomorrow so will test on Monday on the off chance I am pg. I mean is that likely? I was short but just figured that was my body being nice as I was going on holiday lol.

It is very possible. Implantation bleeding is usually the culprit the first month but I'm assuming it was more than that? Its actually very common for women to bleed during pregnancy around the time their period would have been due. So long as its not heavy or painful, or lasts for a long time then its usually nothing to be concerned about. Definitely test! you never know ;)

other then short what was your period like??

I'd test just to be safe..you never know!!

Mrs. MM, I'm going to be testing later than I said originally... I O'ed late this cycle, thanks to the HSG, so my new test date will be 2/24. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->