February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Sorry to those that af showed up for :hugs:

Afm- still no af .. But still having to odd spotting here and there.. I had none all night last night .. Then woke up to a little this morning when I wiped.. I'm starting not to think ib as its been going on since Monday.. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if af shows up or not

I'm having the exact same thing! 2 days ago some very light spotting, then absolutely nothing until this afternoon when it showed up again. I'm due the :witch: on 15th so it could be her trying to make an early arrival but it's never happened before, idk whats going on :shrug: Hope your af stays away :dust:

Monday is going to be busy. I sure hope we arent late to anything. I have my appointment at 10:20 then I have a 45 minute drive to my sons dr appointment which is at 2, then he has a dentist appointment (right next to his dr so no traveling) at 3..supposed to fit in blood work for my son before his appointment but idk if we will have time! I'm assuming I wont get out until 11 or so from my dr then it should be around 1 ish when I get to son's dr..so depending on how long the blood work would take I guess..

I'm having the exact same thing! 2 days ago some very light spotting, then absolutely nothing until this afternoon when it showed up again. I'm due the :witch: on 15th so it could be her trying to make an early arrival but it's never happened before, idk whats going on :shrug: Hope your af stays away :dust:
Hey baby maybe!! How are you doing today!? I'm 10dpo due for AF on the 15th, felt like I was coming down with a cold last night and sore throat, feel the same today, just a run down feeling. Super emotional today and a heavy feeling in uterus. Hope AF stays away from us :) Are you still testing on Mon?

Monday is going to be busy. I sure hope we arent late to anything. I have my appointment at 10:20 then I have a 45 minute drive to my sons dr appointment which is at 2, then he has a dentist appointment (right next to his dr so no traveling) at 3..supposed to fit in blood work for my son before his appointment but idk if we will have time! I'm assuming I wont get out until 11 or so from my dr then it should be around 1 ish when I get to son's dr..so depending on how long the blood work would take I guess..
Good luck with your busy Monday!! :)

Hey baby maybe!! How are you doing today!? I'm 10dpo due for AF on the 15th, felt like I was coming down with a cold last night and sore throat, feel the same today, just a run down feeling. Super emotional today and a heavy feeling in uterus. Hope AF stays away from us :) Are you still testing on Mon?
Whoops meant 9dpo today

Witch is here - onto march although I am thinking about taking some time out to lose weight and get a foster placement before TTC again. Will speak to hubby as he would rather try now due to his age.

Witch is here - onto march although I am thinking about taking some time out to lose weight and get a foster placement before TTC again. Will speak to hubby as he would rather try now due to his age.

:hugs: so sorry hun...sometimes focusing on other things such as getting into shape helps with ttc...good luck in what ever you decide!!

Hi ladies. I have a question. I'm going in for my labs on monday and I am wondering what is a healthy HCG level for someone who is 5 weeks pregnant (I will be 5 weeks and 1 day if my calculations are correct) I never asked about it with my son they just did it and said everything was normal, plus I was farther along with him when I did the labs than I will be this time. :)

What to expect when your expecting says healthy pregnancies at 5wks can have a range of HCG between 19 to 7340. That is a huge variable lol

Sorry AF got you! Keep trying and you can try to lose weight at the same time if you want too, win-win :)

Sorry to those that af showed up for :hugs:

Afm- still no af .. But still having to odd spotting here and there.. I had none all night last night .. Then woke up to a little this morning when I wiped.. I'm starting not to think ib as its been going on since Monday.. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if af shows up or not

Yeah it has never happened to me before either.. Unless I was preg!! Hope your af stays away aswell ..

I'm still stocking the thread to see who gets their BFP's.
Went to dinner last night a friend told us she is pregnant with twins! Every time we go to dinner now someone pulls out a pic of the ultrasounds and announces it to us. I'm partly happy to say I made it without a meltdown. However, makes me a little nervous that I am now going numb to all of my friends getting pregnant and I'm 2 days into AF. I've had 5 friends in the last 7 months and 2 of them are pregnant with twins. I'm so happy for all of them. I'm just so ready for it to be my turn.

I think I may tell the family earlier than I planned. I was thinking I'd wait till 7 weeks but I just cant wait! lol it was so much easier to wait with my first as my hubby was in the marines at the time so we lived a bit of a ways away then. But now that hes out we are seeing both of our familes alot more..its just so hard not to blurt it out!

I'm still stocking the thread to see who gets their BFP's.
Went to dinner last night a friend told us she is pregnant with twins! Every time we go to dinner now someone pulls out a pic of the ultrasounds and announces it to us. I'm partly happy to say I made it without a meltdown. However, makes me a little nervous that I am now going numb to all of my friends getting pregnant and I'm 2 days into AF. I've had 5 friends in the last 7 months and 2 of them are pregnant with twins. I'm so happy for all of them. I'm just so ready for it to be my turn.

It's hard isn't it, but you're time will come and then you wouldn't have wanted it any other way :)

Before I had DS I would have loved the thought of having twins and now the idea scares me! Of course I wouldn't be unhappy if I fell pg with twins, but one of the mums in my mother's group has twins and it looks sooo hard! I think I'll be happy sticking with one at a time!!

Well end of day 36, still no af, increasingly sore boobs, still getting waves of nausea, no cm really but what there is is creamy( sorry tmi) knackered, pinching sensation in uterus area and aching hips..... Shall test again tomorrow!

Well end of day 36, still no af, increasingly sore boobs, still getting waves of nausea, no cm really but what there is is creamy( sorry tmi) knackered, pinching sensation in uterus area and aching hips..... Shall test again tomorrow!
Sounds promising fx'ed :) Keep testing!!

I'm having big ovulation pain for the first time since we started trying, I am taking it as a good sign.

I'm having big ovulation pain for the first time since we started trying, I am taking it as a good sign.

i had a lot of pain with this last cycle too. i had to sit down for a few minutes till it went away, then i told my husband...well i dropped an egg, and he looked at me like i was crazy and as if i were sitting on it still haha.

Oh my god I think I just got a very vague bfp!!! I song know how to attach a picture!!! Someone tell me please, I have not woken dh yet and I'm freakin out!!

i had a lot of pain with this last cycle too. i had to sit down for a few minutes till it went away, then i told my husband...well i dropped an egg, and he looked at me like i was crazy and as if i were sitting on it still haha.

Hahahah when I feel af coming on I tell DH, I think I'm about to lay my egg!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->