February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats froliky!!! And ran....test! Some people have so much patience that I think they received mine as well. I want to test and I haven't even o'd yet!

I tested and got a BFP. I had my second Beta today and get results Monday and Ultrasound Monday too to see my beany! I hope it sticks!!! Good Luck to Everyone where ever you are on you cycle! If you have not got a BFP this month..May March be your month! Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs! Let the new journey begin!!!!! :dust: :dust:

:happydance: congrats and H & H :cloud9:

Negatives on 9 and 11 dpo :/ But maybe tomorrow! Could be a late implanter :thumbup:

Hi everyone! My temp DROPPPPPPEEDDD

AF due tomorrow, and I'm definitely not testing today after seeing my temp..

Onto March thread..
Thanks for all your lovely support

Ugh, still no AF, usually it arrives either on cd29 or cd 35 ( I know go figure) and so I'm now going into day 36 with no AF and nothing but twinges. Desperate to tell h but becauseive been wrong before I don't want him to just think I'm jumping to conclusions again! With a negative ic this morning I have no idea what's going on other than I'm hungry all the time feel sticky and keep wanting to burp!

Witch showed up a couple of days early, im not too surprised we have rarely DTD all month we moved 10 hours away from our previous home and organuzing a trip the UK as well, kind of disapointed, would of loved to have gone home and annouced to my family "im pregnant"

ah well maybe next month, congrats to those who got their BFPS, good luck to those waiting and giant hugs to those who had the witch visit

Congratulations to the new BFPs and sorry to those who have had a visit from AF.

Update from me- still a positive urine test this morning even after spotting stopped. Also temp is still well above the coverline. Not sure what dpo I really am as mixed up chart. Could be anything between 16 and 20 dpo. Decided to have my blood checked and the result is back at 54. No real answer so need to play the waiting game and retest on Monday. Hoping and praying that this is a tough little bean which has stuck now.

Liz, hang in there. I have had what I initially thought was a period and did not get my proper BFP until it was on it's way out. Although I still don't know if it has been a MC or not I have done loads of research and there are some women who have low hormone levels, still have a bleed and have BFNs initially, who just get their BFP late. Good luck.

I have had the same thing. Thought it was af didn't get a real positive until after the spotting stopped. Tuesdays test level was 69 and Thursdays test level was 273 so keep you hopes up!
That's an awesome rise in numbers!

congrats to seeing more bfp's, makes me so happy

liz- I feel for you hun, I myself had been ntnp for 6 months and ttc for a year as of this month and it has been hard at times. I've had my months of being upset with myself for not being able to get pg right away like most of the ladies I know but what keeps me going are the ladies here. All the love and positive comments we give each other it gives me hope and strength to keep going, so for all of the ladies that got af this cycle big hugs and hoping that march gives you a bfp

afm: testing sunday or monday af is due monday and I haven't had any of my normal af symptoms not even craving chocolate like I always do the week of af. I do have some lower back pain and this pulling on my right overy not sure what that would be never felt that before.

sending loads of baby dust to all of you still waiting to test and still waiting too ov, keep those bfp's coming ladies

Congrats to all the new bfps and hugs for everyone else whose af showedup. Babydust for march.

Unfortunately i think i may be joining you all in the march thread :(

I got bright red blood, mixed in with creamy cm a few minutes ago. My bbt is still high as at this morning, but my gut is telling me to prepare for the worst :(

This is my second pregnancy and possibly my first miscarriage (still hoping it will be okay). Maybe it hasn't fully sunk in yet, but i don't feel depressed, some sadness yes, but i don't feel like crying.

Anyway, sorry for being a downer. We've only just told our parents, and i'm not very close with my parents or inlaws, so i don't feel comfortable talking about to them just yet, which brings me here.

Congrats to all the new bfps and hugs for everyone else whose af showedup. Babydust for march.

Unfortunately i think i may be joining you all in the march thread :(

I got bright red blood, mixed in with creamy cm a few minutes ago. My bbt is still high as at this morning, but my gut is telling me to prepare for the worst :(

This is my second pregnancy and possibly my first miscarriage (still hoping it will be okay). Maybe it hasn't fully sunk in yet, but i don't feel depressed, some sadness yes, but i don't feel like crying.

Anyway, sorry for being a downer. We've only just told our parents, and i'm not very close with my parents or inlaws, so i don't feel comfortable talking about to them just yet, which brings me here.
Sorry to hear that hon:hugs:
Stay positive!
Did you call your doc?

cant tell either way at this point. i can tell you i looked at at least 3 very early ultrasounds today with vaginal bleeding ,and all three were ok. it happens and doesnt always mean something ( or at least something bad),. talk to your doc, possibly get us or beta . keep your fingers crossed/ *hugs* wishing you luck

the witch arrived today. So disappointed. So happy for all the BFP's this month!

Sorry if I upset anyone but I was too upset myself to put my name back on the testing thread after AF turned up after my miscarriage but promised I would update everyone when I got my positive.

Don't feel sorry Beverley, it's great news that you got your BFP :)

Congratulations and good luck for the next 8 months and beyond!!

I think I may be out this month, I think we have missed our window :( Will wait till af shows up though x

Well that's me out for another month :( DH and I are so gutted, first time using pressed and he was home over my ovulation time. Thankfully he is on leave at the moment, he's been absolutely brilliant trying to keep my spirits up.
Just feeling so completely disheartened, we are so ready for our baby, and being apart so much is just so hard :(
Sorry for the downer ladies, I love seeing all the BFPs coming in - really chuffed for you all. Have got everything crossed for the rest of the February testers :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->