February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Anyone tell me what half positive and half not opk's mean?
iv read up mixed reviews on it and im really confused...

View attachment 338076
View attachment 338078

These are my tests?
what does anyone think?

That's confusing, it looks like 11 and 12 would be positive... Is that what they looked like when they were still wet too? I heard the 50% rule too, but my lines aren't always solid either.

Anyone tell me what half positive and half not opk's mean?
iv read up mixed reviews on it and im really confused...

View attachment 338076
View attachment 338078

These are my tests?
what does anyone think?

That's confusing, it looks like 11 and 12 would be positive... Is that what they looked like when they were still wet too? I heard the 50% rule too, but my lines aren't always solid either.

Thats what most people are thinking and i agree
its 11 or 12 .. that is my + it must be as its fading now
so it must be over with my surge.. getting lotion cm now aswell
alot of it.. i think i should take it as my positive and hopefully it is
and we did enough!

Hi mrsmm,

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month.

Thought i'd pop in with a quick update from me. I had an early scan this morning and could see the heartbeat, still very early (6 weeks) but everything is looking good.

Everyone still waiting for their bfp, don't give up hope - you'll all get there :)

Congratulations to the new BFPs and sorry to those who have had a visit from AF.

Update from me- still a positive urine test this morning even after spotting stopped. Also temp is still well above the coverline. Not sure what dpo I really am as mixed up chart. Could be anything between 16 and 20 dpo. Decided to have my blood checked and the result is back at 54. No real answer so need to play the waiting game and retest on Monday. Hoping and praying that this is a tough little bean which has stuck now.

Liz, hang in there. I have had what I initially thought was a period and did not get my proper BFP until it was on it's way out. Although I still don't know if it has been a MC or not I have done loads of research and there are some women who have low hormone levels, still have a bleed and have BFNs initially, who just get their BFP late. Good luck.

Congratulations to the new BFPs and sorry to those who have had a visit from AF.

Update from me- still a positive urine test this morning even after spotting stopped. Also temp is still well above the coverline. Not sure what dpo I really am as mixed up chart. Could be anything between 16 and 20 dpo. Decided to have my blood checked and the result is back at 54. No real answer so need to play the waiting game and retest on Monday. Hoping and praying that this is a tough little bean which has stuck now.

Liz, hang in there. I have had what I initially thought was a period and did not get my proper BFP until it was on it's way out. Although I still don't know if it has been a MC or not I have done loads of research and there are some women who have low hormone levels, still have a bleed and have BFNs initially, who just get their BFP late. Good luck.
Good luck Lala, hope this is your tough little sticky bean!! Think only positive thoughts :)

I have had the same thing. Thought it was af didn't get a real positive until after the spotting stopped. Tuesdays test level was 69 and Thursdays test level was 273 so keep you hopes up!

i dont think ill be getting a BFP, my temps dropped and its a light flow/medium flow so im pretty positive im out, onto march :(

Think AF got me - grrrrr!! Had spotting today, so see some of you in March thread xx

Hi Liz, I'm so sorry about af getting you too.

I just got back from my doctor's appointment and we reviewed my hormones. Looks like I am low in progesterone. I'm in the normal range but it's low normal. I have my appt with the fertility clinic next week. My doctor was talking to be about a procedure where they inject dye to look at the ovaries and the ft. Anyone ever had this done? Not sure what to expect. Not really looking forward to the thought of clomid. I'm emotional enough:).

Liz, you may be able to get your doctor to do some hormone testing. I found that helpful today. AFM, I did get into our fertility clinic in under a month but I'm not sure that is all good. I had cancer at a younger age so i think I got in based on the complexity of my situation. I am very much looking forward to some answers.

Good luck everyone.

allybaby- i think you are talking about an hsg. it looks at the uterine cavity and tubes. you dont really look at the ovaries. basically you put a catheter into the uterus and inject dye. it should fill the tubes and spill out their ends. also, it theoretically has the added benefit of "cleaning out" the tubes, with increased pregnancies after the procedure

I tested and got a BFP. I had my second Beta today and get results Monday and Ultrasound Monday too to see my beany! I hope it sticks!!! Good Luck to Everyone where ever you are on you cycle! If you have not got a BFP this month..May March be your month! Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs! Let the new journey begin!!!!! :dust: :dust:

I tested and got a BFP. I had my second Beta today and get results Monday and Ultrasound Monday too to see my beany! I hope it sticks!!! Good Luck to Everyone where ever you are on you cycle! If you have not got a BFP this month..May March be your month! Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs! Let the new journey begin!!!!! :dust: :dust:
Congrats!! H&H 9 :)

Congratulations frolicky!!

I'm officially one day late. Finger's crossed!

congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->