February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Oh my god I think I just got a very vague bfp!!! I song know how to attach a picture!!! Someone tell me please, I have not woken dh yet and I'm freakin out!!

I think I'm the only one here and I don't know how to help you :hugs: Just relax and wait a while

did it attach?

Attachments

• 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 42
NT! We ARE uterus twins!!

BFP for me this morning :) :happydance: Due date's October 22nd, if all goes well!

Ran so u think its a bfp too? where is your picture?

Morning ladies nt123 that is a defo bfp congratulations. Post a pic ran....congrats too.

Yay 2 more BFP's today. Congratulations! So exciting for you. Xx

RAN so excited- can barely believe it! Bump buddies!:happydance:

I'm having the exact same thing! 2 days ago some very light spotting, then absolutely nothing until this afternoon when it showed up again. I'm due the :witch: on 15th so it could be her trying to make an early arrival but it's never happened before, idk whats going on :shrug: Hope your af stays away :dust:
Hey baby maybe!! How are you doing today!? I'm 10dpo due for AF on the 15th, felt like I was coming down with a cold last night and sore throat, feel the same today, just a run down feeling. Super emotional today and a heavy feeling in uterus. Hope AF stays away from us :) Are you still testing on Mon?

I have the same as you, very sore throat overnight and now feel full of cold and run down! Also getting crampy and achey, not sure if that's the cold or af? Still having the odd bit of pinky cm, still don't know whats up with me :shrug:

Congratulations NT and Ran!! Hope all goes well and you'll both be celebrating in October again!!

AFM - I got a positive OPK today, so excited it's my first one!

Congratulations on all the :bfp:'s! :D

I O yesterday and will be testing 25th! IF AF doesn't show up :haha: Might test early, depending on how crazy this drives me :haha: First month TTC :D

I swear my son knows im pregnant. Hes only 13 months old but he was poking my stomach saying baby over and over. Its funny how they understand so much even at such a young age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->