February 2013 babies

Yay Lulu! That's great news :) I know what you mean about being in a state of shock, though... I was so prepped for bad news the first words I said to the tech were "is the heart beating?" figuring she was being quiet trying to figure out how to tell me it wasn't... it took a few minutes for it to sink in that she had told me baby was moving around.

Great news Lulu! Hurray for movement.

Great news Lulu :happydance: my scan also went well and due date by scan put me one day ahead, due 9th Feb. midwife has said to leave it at Feb 10th though as its only a day out.

I was big last time around but even bigger this time! My bump has really popped and I look 5-6 months. I keep getting asked when the baby's due and I feel embarrassed to say February!

No fair talking about your bumps. I want pictures!!!

Ok, here's hoping this works, still haven't been able to scan my scan photo so I've had to take a photo with my phone so pretty rubbish quality! Anyway this is my little bump, apparently sucking it's thumb (or picking it's nose as the tech suggested!)

Attachments

• Bump - 160812.jpg
    Bump - 160812.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pic Lulu!

I am struggling to do up the button on my jeans/trousers now, and I certainly can't sit down comfortably and have to undo my top button. I suddenly remembered in the week a little trick I used in my last pregnancy and thought I would share with you all in case you would like to try it so you can get alittle more wear out of your jeans etc. I get an elastic hairband and loop it through my button hole, then loop one end through the other so it's secure. The free end of the hairband I can then loop over the button. It gives an inch or two extra space and as long as you wear a long top no one will know.

I'm off now to Mothercare to buy some sleep bra's as boobs have suddenly got heavy and can't let them loose unless I want them around my knees, lol! It will be my first pregnancy purchase, have held off so far but needs must! Im trying to hold off until 20 weeks to buy anything for bubs. Has anyone bought anything yet?

Great pic lulu!

Bumputy- will try that trick with hair band. I'm not ready for maternity clothes yet but jeans are digging in a lot more now.

Got 16week midwife appt tomorrow.

Goodluck at your appointment tomorrow Lindy. I've got mine in 2 weeks. I haven't heard my babies heart beat yet and so am looking forward to it.

Bumpity- I was already in tears by the time I heard it but cried more. It is such a reassuring sound :) Went to a local scan place an they did a teddy bear with the heart beat recorded in it :)

Lindy, that's so cute. I didn't know you can get that done. I'm actually having a gender scan done 3 days before my 16 week appointment so may get to hear it there first. But it's lovely to hear over and over, wish id bought a doppler now! I am looking forward to feeling the first flutters, as it's my 4th I was hoping it would be by now but I haven't felt a thing :(

Lovely pic Lulu :thumbup:

Here is my 15 week bumpity bump...

Attachments

• 15 Weeks.jpg
    15 Weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
Wow bump is looking good!

When did you feel flutters with your 1st?

First time I felt flutters at around 16 weeks. This time I've felt a little bit of movement over the last few weeks but only every now and then so I think it's just the strongest kicks I can feel right now. I'm looking forward to a few weeks time so I'll be able to feel lots more :)

Wow JJay that is a gr8 bump!

Lindy I think it was around 17/18 weeks. I know the position of the placenta can make a difference to when you feel the baby. If its in the way I think you can be in the late 20's before you feel anything.

They said my placenta looked at the front but then said maybe front right so I will probably be waiting and impatiently waiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->