February 2013 babies

Wow, JJ that's a great bump. Puts my itty one to shame.
Good luck tomorrow Lindy.
I haven't felt the baby yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long now.

lovely bumps and scan picks!
My 14 week bump...feeling infinitely larger these past few days. Real heavy feeling in my lower abs. Feeling movement here and there but only one definitive kick.

14 weeks 8-15-12.jpg

Ok, seriously ladies. This is my 15 week 'bump' I don't even have trouble wearing my normal pants yet:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=461117&d=1345298241
(And that's before I went poop and the bump got smaller!)

Seity I didn't look that trim 5 months ago! Skinny bugger!!! Xx

Lovely cute bump Perpetualmama!

Seity I'm so jealous of your gorgeous figure! It must be lovely to walk like a normal person throughout pregnancy instead of waddling around like a giant space hopper which will me me soon :)

Xx

JJay- the waddling comment made me laugh because my husband was disappointed I never waddled last pregnancy because he thought it would be funny to see. :haha: I told him I'd try and get big enough to waddle for him this time.

I've got bump envy LOL I don't really have a bump yet... but all my belly flab seems to have been pushed up above my belly button. I've got an inverted bump! ;)

I felt something odd over the weekend a couple of times... like a butterfly's wings fluttering across the inside of my belly (maybe 2" above my pelvis)... just 3 or 4 little flutters from one side to the other. But not where I'm used to feeling intestinal movement. But it's too early to be feeling Baby, isn't it? For a first? Without even having a bump yet?

I've got another OB appointment tomorrow... I'm hoping she'll bust out the doppler and we'll get to hear Baby. I've had 2 u/s already, and both said they saw the heartbeat, and we heard it briefly at the 1st... but we've never been told a rate yet, and that makes me kind of nervous.

Ugh... I really wish the paranoia could stop.

Hi Darklady, if I had to describe what mine had felt like at first I would have described it the same way so that definitely is baby moving! Lucky you! 14 weeks is early but not unheard of, yay! I can't wait to feel this little one move.

Perpetual you have a cute bump!

Seity I really see a difference in your bump now, there's definitely more roundness there! Do you think your showing more for 15 weeks than the other pregnancy?

Darklady, I agree it sounds like the baby. Some women feel it sooner than others. 14 weeks is definitely not too early.

I'm definitely bigger than last time. I don't think I got this big until 20 weeks with my first pregnancy.

Hi everyone! I'm 40 yrs old, with 2 children (Boy - 17 & Girl - 19) and 15 wks with 3rd child. My due date is Feb 11 2013. I am hoping for a boy, girls are soooo hard to raise (at least mine was), but really just want a healthy baby. I am scared with all I've read about "advanced maternal age", but am praying for the best. This was a complete suprise, not planned at all and boyfriend wasn't supposed to be able to father any more children (he has a 21 y/o daughter) after a health condition he suffered when he was younger after his daughter was born. Even though I'm still slightly freaked out, I'm warming quickly to the idea of starting all over again, at least this time I've really raised two children all the way to adult-hood (youngest will be 18 y/o next month).

Welcome WhoopC! I'm due around the same time as you.
We were quite content to have an only child, but the universe decided to screw with us, so we're expecting #2 now. Not starting over though because I waited until I was 36 before deciding to try my hand at parenthood. I'm hoping this one is better than my first though because he completely put us off babies and I'm only just starting to get a little sleep 2.5 years later. I worry all the time about having a baby in the house again because it was so horrible the first time around.
I can't even begin to imagine starting over again after 18 years!

Congrats whoop c

Saw my midwife today. All going well. Basically just had a chat. She seems so lovely and supportive. Booked 20 weeks scan for 20th sept!

Welcome and congrats WoopC!

Glad you have a lovely midwife Lindy, they make all the difference.

Have had some brown spotting today. Feeling a little anxious. Some of you ladies that have been on this thread from the beginning with me know that I have had some episodes of bleeding with this pregnancy. Have abstained from DTD with DH as advised and I haven't had any blood for 6 weeks and thought I was past it. Am going to keep an eye on it and try not to do anything strenuous today.

Yayyyyy!!! thank you all for welcoming me! @ Seity I can totally relate to what you are saying, my daughter...WHOA is all I can say, which is the reason I am not so secretly praying for another boy! I was so young back then though, which had it's benefits (more energy) but also it's downfalls (no patience). So I'm just going to really have to rely on my overly happy (at the moment) boyfriend to help get us through this. He says raising his daughter as a single parent was fun (insert deer in head lights look)....I said not so fun for me. Anyway, so happy that you all responded so fast and I am feeling great about having folks to talk to!! :D

I'm amazed at how many over 35's are due in Feb. It's great because it seems like a good amount of people to keep the thread active, while at the same time, not quite as overwhelming as some of the other threads. I stopped reading the Feb Love Bug group because I just couldn't keep up with it!
WhoopC - My son is so high energy it's crazy. He never seems to stop moving or talking. My husband says that he hopes this one is a 'lump' baby :rofl: You know, one of the ones who seems content to sit in one spot and play quietly.

Hi WhoopC! Good to see a new 'face' :)

We finally told our parents (mine on Friday, his on the weekend when we went out to visit them... they live 90 minutes away). So my ma-in-law spent the whole weekend regaling me with horror stories of when my hubby and his brother were young. Apparently when they were kids they were total polar opposites in personality and idiosyncrasies ... if you didn't know they were brothers, you'd never have guessed. LOL

Seity- I can't keep track on the love bugs thread either! It is good having over 35's because there are different worries and concerns.

My mum said I was much harder work than my brother. She said girls are so opinionated at a young age then hormones kick in!!

Everyone told me boys are more laid back and easy going but mine isn't! He is full on and quite a handful. Can't bend down to pick something up without him thinking it's an invite for him to use me as a climbing frame, lol! He cant just give me a cuddle, he has to wrestle me to the floor! Was saying to DH yesterday that I don't know how I'm going to cope if I have 2 boys the same in the house!

Nice to see a new friend, WhoopC!

Sorry it has been so long, but I was put on strict bed rest last Thursday - until the bleeding stops. I've been trying to stay on my side as much as possible, but I'm going absolutely stir crazy!!! I'm sitting up today (still in bed, though) so I can play on the PC a bit.

I am TOTALLY envious of those tremendously precious bumps! I still feel like I just look chubby. I am also a bit green with envy over the baby movement. I haven't felt anything yet, and I've been waiting for the smallest sign!

Glad to see you shant. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Try and watch a bit of greys anatomy, Macdreamy always makes me feel better :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->