February 2013 Love Bugs

Wow I was wondering why my kitties are being all lovey dovey extra strong these days haha... now I know

Well I am having very bad headaches every morning now.. and the only symptoms still around are tiredness, headaches, achy bones and well.. extreme thirst.. anyone else with the thirst thingy?

i had really bad headaches in the first few weeks , boobs are still killing me, my joints and bones are always sore and do seem really thirsty but cant drink too much:shrug:lol

Wow I was wondering why my kitties are being all lovey dovey extra strong these days haha... now I know

Well I am having very bad headaches every morning now.. and the only symptoms still around are tiredness, headaches, achy bones and well.. extreme thirst.. anyone else with the thirst thingy?

i had really bad headaches in the first few weeks , boobs are still killing me, my joints and bones are always sore and do seem really thirsty but cant drink too much:shrug:lol

EXACTLY... I am very thirsty, dry mouth but my tummy is full of water I cant have any more.. so I try milk.. or juice.. and still really cant drink more than that.. what's going on? :shrug:

EXACTLY... I am very thirsty, dry mouth but my tummy is full of water I cant have any more.. so I try milk.. or juice.. and still really cant drink more than that.. what's going on? :shrug:

same here i had watermelon yesterday and had to pee like 12 times after it just cant seem to drink much without needing to go to the toilet lol

I'm having a scan tomorrow eeeek! Hopefully all is well in there. If ms is anything to go by then all is ok!

nausea is back! I am also so stressed because of trying to move and now someones put in higher offer so we have had to up ours ffs just want this moving malarky over with!

Hi ladys well had my scan and just new something was wrong becsuse the scanning lady wudnt talk just looked serious and wudnt show us the screen.:cry:

Was told after that i hav a tiny cyst on my rite overy and they cud c a sack and wat looked like a tiny tiny fetal pole but no heart beat:cry:
I got to go back on 9th for a re scan but that seems so far away. Been crying all morning cuz it looks like im gonna have a 4th m/c.

I shud be either 7 or 8wks tommorow goin by my lmp so u wud c a heartbeat by then and u wud clearly c a fetus/embrio?? Anyhow i did one of tgem due date calculaters which goes by ur lmp and cycle length. My lmp was on 12th may and i have a 36 day cycle, wen i presses calculate it came up 5wks and 5 days. So mayb im not as far as i thought. Said my due dat was 23 feb.

However im still worried because all my symptoms have stopt.:cry: and now i got to wait till the 9th a re scan and thats so far away wen ur so worried.

Wud u c a heartbeat at 5wks +5. she only did a belly scan not internal. B honest id jusy rather no ive comp lost hope now anyway. :cry:

Hi ladys well had my scan and just new something was wrong becsuse the scanning lady wudnt talk just looked serious and wudnt show us the screen.:cry:

Was told after that i hav a tiny cyst on my rite overy and they cud c a sack and wat looked like a tiny tiny fetal pole but no heart beat:cry:
I got to go back on 9th for a re scan but that seems so far away. Been crying all morning cuz it looks like im gonna have a 4th m/c.

I shud be either 7 or 8wks tommorow goin by my lmp so u wud c a heartbeat by then and u wud clearly c a fetus/embrio?? Anyhow i did one of tgem due date calculaters which goes by ur lmp and cycle length. My lmp was on 12th may and i have a 36 day cycle, wen i presses calculate it came up 5wks and 5 days. So mayb im not as far as i thought. Said my due dat was 23 feb.

However im still worried because all my symptoms have stopt.:cry: and now i got to wait till the 9th a re scan and thats so far away wen ur so worried.

Wud u c a heartbeat at 5wks +5. she only did a belly scan not internal. B honest id jusy rather no ive comp lost hope now anyway. :cry:

:hugs: At 5 weeks I only saw a sac with an internal us and at 6 weeks again internal saw the hb. From what I have heard external us do not pick up the hb that early. It is good that they saw the fetal pole. I have my fxd for you and will be praying for you! :hugs:

I dint think you would see a heart beat at that stage! I'm sure you will be still ok and your just not as far gone as you thought :) xx

Also my pets have been acting strange...VERY clingy...which is getting very annoying. They have always been clingy (2 dogs and a cat) but it has gotten significantly worse over the last two weeks. O, the power of pheromones....:wacko:

OMG I'm going through the same thing. My dog has always preferred me to my husband but it has escalated to an all time crazy high. If I leave the room, she now follows me and sits outside the door until I come out. She even barks if I take too long to come back! This has made frequent rest room trips a bit more of a hassle. :dohh:

I can't believe I'm 6 weeks today!!!! My scan is in one week exactally.....getting really nervous!!!! I felt awful Tuesday and Wednesday but fine yesterday and so far today......I'm worried something is up.....my boobs are sore still and I'm still exhausted so I'm hoping it's all a good sign .....just trying to pass the time until my scan next week I hope I get to hear my little beans heartbeat:)

I can't believe I'm 6 weeks today!!!! My scan is in one week exactally.....getting really nervous!!!! I felt awful Tuesday and Wednesday but fine yesterday and so far today......I'm worried something is up.....my boobs are sore still and I'm still exhausted so I'm hoping it's all a good sign .....just trying to pass the time until my scan next week I hope I get to hear my little beans heartbeat:)

That is so exciting! Happy 6 weeks.

well just re tested and it was faint where as b4 they were really really dark. even wen i tested on the 16 june it was dark so not looking good. really dont wanna m/c but its looking to heading that way. loss of symptoms now tests not dark. goin from first day of lmp im 7wks tommorow. but doin that calculater thing on phone wen i had to put my cycle lengh as well ast first day of lmp it said im 5+5. didnt really wanna b put back that far cuz now got even longer to worry, however id rather that than lose my baby, but its not looking good ladies:nope::cry:

no blood loss as of yet but if i am about to m/c i wish it wud just get on with it cuz at least ill no where i stand then:cry:

If you're like me the only thing that will quench your thirst is soda! I was sooo thirsty all the time and drank lots of water, and then one day I had a small glass of my o/h's pepsi and I was in heaven! It was soooo satisfying!

Too bad we're not allowed very much of it!

well just re tested and it was faint where as b4 they were really really dark. even wen i tested on the 16 june it was dark so not looking good. really dont wanna m/c but its looking to heading that way. loss of symptoms now tests not dark. goin from first day of lmp im 7wks tommorow. but doin that calculater thing on phone wen i had to put my cycle lengh as well ast first day of lmp it said im 5+5. didnt really wanna b put back that far cuz now got even longer to worry, however id rather that than lose my baby, but its not looking good ladies:nope::cry:

no blood loss as of yet but if i am about to m/c i wish it wud just get on with it cuz at least ill no where i stand then:cry:

:hugs:

My dreams are getting weird. Anyone else having this? I dreamed last night that I went to the restroom and had period blood when I wiped. In my dream I said out loud "O, I can't have my period I'm pregnant!" and it all cleared up...I have never had a lucid dream before last night so it was really weird. Felt like I was going loopy :loopy:

Same here! I keep having sex dreams :/ of everyone and anyone my brain can think of at the time. I've had dreams about my best friend, my clients from work, etc! So random, never had weird dreams like that this much.

Also my pets have been acting strange...VERY clingy...which is getting very annoying. They have always been clingy (2 dogs and a cat) but it has gotten significantly worse over the last two weeks. O, the power of pheromones....:wacko:

OMG I'm going through the same thing. My dog has always preferred me to my husband but it has escalated to an all time crazy high. If I leave the room, she now follows me and sits outside the door until I come out. She even barks if I take too long to come back! This has made frequent rest room trips a bit more of a hassle. :dohh:

We are exactly the same although my dog has always followed me every where around the house, I am just a bit worried about him constantly wanting to be beside me, he is a 5.5 stone labrador so I'm afraid that he will do some damage.

One of my cats keeps lying beside me on the sofa every night wanting cuddles, which is not like him.

Is this normal for animals to react like this?

Saw jellybean this morning everything looked good.
I suppose now I have to acknowledge it's really real and I'm going to have to have two terrors in my life. :argh:

Attachments

• jellybean_8weeks.jpg
    jellybean_8weeks.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 139

We are exactly the same although my dog has always followed me every where around the house, I am just a bit worried about him constantly wanting to be beside me, he is a 5.5 stone labrador so I'm afraid that he will do some damage.

One of my cats keeps lying beside me on the sofa every night wanting cuddles, which is not like him.

Is this normal for animals to react like this?

Everything I have read says it is normal. Animals can smell/feel the change in hormones, and further on, evidence has shown they can hear the heartbeat. As annoying as it is, it gives me a strange reassurance that all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->