February 2013 Love Bugs

well just tested again because i havent drank for a b it and it came up boom dark. really wish i new wat was happening. why didnt she do the internal scan she wud of seen more then. cant believe ive got to sit here stewing for another 10 days. i just wanna know is my baby alive or am i gonna m/c:growlmad:

ive just done another one of those calculation date things on a phone app and it came up im 5wks pluss 6 days so 6 wks tommorow. really thought i was gonna b 8 wks tommorow but now acording to these calculation things where u have to put ur lmp and also ur cycle length its saying im only 5+6. im kinda happy because that prob explains why she cudent c a heartbeat she wud of if she wud of done the internal scan but she was in to much of a rush and was v cold. its so horrible not knowing wats happening and now i got to play the wikid waiting game till jul 9th. it just seems like a lifetime away.:nope:

It can be light if your hcg is too high. Have you heard of the hook test. Basically, you dilute your pee and it'll show up dark, but otherwise it'll be super faint. FX'd all is well for your FH!

no not heard of that. i think the test i did earlier was really pale because of all the fluids they pumped into me through a drip so think iit was watered down my pee was really clear wen i did that test to. but wen i just did the other test my pee was a little darker and it came up darker than control. had my levels checked in hospital and they were all good.

im just hoping were im alot earlier than i thought thats why she cudnt c the heartbeat, they norm do a internal but because she cud c the fetel pole by just using the normol belly scan she didnt bother, wish she did do internal cuz that wud of bean clearer and i mite of got to c a heart beat. i just dont wanna go on the 9th and they say sorry still no heartbeat and ur baby stopt growing at 5 wks im so so so worried. and 10 days is a very long time to wait wen ur feeling so worried.

not puting any tickers up again untill i know everything is ok:cry:

If you go to the ER they may do an emergency ultrasound... Or request another one. You would think they would have to do one if you insist on one...

thats were i was lastnight hun i stayed in over bight and they scaned this morning. getting major period pains now in back and front but hoping its stretching pains feels very carampy tho:cry:

Oh right... Sorry... I would call your doctor or whoever you are seeing and demand answers and a scan. Its not right for them to leave you in the dark.

oh, future hopes, really hoping everything's okay, hun. :hugs:

im getting awfull pains now in the overys and shooting across rite at the bottom of tummy my back aches to. no blood. hoping its stretching pains feels kinda sharp and crampy. no symptoms either they have all vanished really not looking good is it:cry:

I had really bad back pains the other day that felt similar future. I'm fine now, had no bleeding. I know it's hard, but try not to stress and get upset. That's not healthy for the baby either. Try a heating pad... It may help. Also, sleep with a pillow between your legs. It helps ease back pain.

It could be back pain radiating into the front. That's how mine felt.

im getting awfull pains now in the overys and shooting across rite at the bottom of tummy my back aches to. no blood. hoping its stretching pains feels kinda sharp and crampy. no symptoms either they have all vanished really not looking good is it:cry:

I'm so sorry for everything your going through! Praying everything is ok with the baby... :hugs:

My nausea seems to get the worst from about 4pm onwards anyone else similar? i keep looking at baby things but everything i look at is for boys same as my mum and my best friend:shrug:

thank u hun well i got no bleeding at all. all my pubic bone at the front feels all bruised wen pushed i had this with my son from 10wks turned out it was spd where ur pelvis stretches a bit to fast. i was on crutches from 30 weeks. ive just had a walk around and sat bak down the pain s r all low down and feels like a stitch like pain so it cud b my utrus stretching for the baby. i thoughti was like 8 wks but because i never calculated my cycle length and mine is long 36 days so acording to a pregnancy week tracker that u have to put the first day of ur last priod pluss ur cycle length and it calculated me to b 5+6 not 7+6 like i thought. so iim like one day behinde u. my duedate was the 16th feb now its the 24th. acording to that thing.

wander if anyone else has had stretching pain and how they wud describe it. mine is feels like crampy sharp and stitch llike. im preying its just strechhiing pains and not the start of a m/c. xxx

thank u hun well i got no bleeding at all. all my pubic bone at the front feels all bruised wen pushed i had this with my son from 10wks turned out it was spd where ur pelvis stretches a bit to fast. i was on crutches from 30 weeks. ive just had a walk around and sat bak down the pain s r all low down and feels like a stitch like pain so it cud b my utrus stretching for the baby. i thoughti was like 8 wks but because i never calculated my cycle length and mine is long 36 days so acording to a pregnancy week tracker that u have to put the first day of ur last priod pluss ur cycle length and it calculated me to b 5+6 not 7+6 like i thought. so iim like one day behinde u. my duedate was the 16th feb now its the 24th. acording to that thing.

wander if anyone else has had stretching pain and how they wud describe it. mine is feels like crampy sharp and stitch llike. im preying its just strechhiing pains and not the start of a m/c. xxx

ive had pains like that since around a week b4 my bfp they got so bad they my doc prescribed magnesium to help them, i had a scan around 5 weeks 2 days i think it was and all we saw was the sac and yolk sac no baby or heartbeat wasnt until this week we saw baba and hearbeat:cloud9:

My nausea seems to get the worst from about 4pm onwards anyone else similar? i keep looking at baby things but everything i look at is for boys same as my mum and my best friend:shrug:

Constant sickness here, I've been off all week with it I had to go to the GP today and I'm on tablets to help deal with the nausea, I'm signed off another week having to keep my fluid intake up, and I feel pretty crap :-( all worth it mind x

I'm not sure, but I may be in the February club! lol I am 5 weeks, about. Online calculators show my due date as February 28th..... We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->