February 2013 Love Bugs

:hugs: Hope you start feeling better really soon diamond.

:hugs: thanks Blue Eyes, I keep myself going by knowing little bean is happy, I wouldn't feel this crap if the hormones wast raging! I do hope the med's help I'd like to go back to work soon!

Whisper Of Hope

thank u so much u have made me feel more positive now. ill b 6 wks tommorow goin by that calculater thing which has to b rite hence them not c in much, if i was 8 wks like i thought im sure they wud of seen it all.

really gutting going back to the 6 wk stage means longer to worry but like i said thats much better than a m/c.

just have to sit tight now. my due date wont b the 9th or 16th now it will b the 24th feb.

not that that matters it was changes at the 12 week scan lol.

did it hurt u if u pressed where it hurt cuz it is me. my pubic bone and groin feels awfull. dont want that dreaded spd again thats nasty. xx:hugs:

Whisper Of Hope

thank u so much u have made me feel more positive now. ill b 6 wks tommorow goin by that calculater thing which has to b rite hence them not c in much, if i was 8 wks like i thought im sure they wud of seen it all.

really gutting going back to the 6 wk stage means longer to worry but like i said thats much better than a m/c.

just have to sit tight now. my due date wont b the 9th or 16th now it will b the 24th feb.

did it hurt u if u pressed where it hurt cuz it is me. my pubic bone and groin feels awfull. dont want that dreaded spd again thats nasty. xx:hugs:

Sounds like what I was experiencing yesterday. The pain was caused by the cyst I have on my right ovary. They said they found cyst right? Apparently cysts will not harm a baby they just cause the mom discomfort.

Whisper Of Hope

ive never really pressed it lol i get the pain every day tho andworse when i dont take the magnesium my doc said its normal as the uterus has a hell of a lot of growing to do in the first few weeks injust a few short weeks ive gone from having a tiny poppy seed size baby to a blueberry :haha:

thank u girls
yeah i swear she said something about a cyst on my rite overy think she said its small tho. the pains ive had today r like on the other side but sounds like that cud b just stretching pains.

im feeling a bit more positive now after being on here. i tried talking to my partner about it but us womon r so much better to chat to cuz we all understand..
im gonna keep on using the tests ive got and make sure them lines stay dark that will keep me goin till the 9th lol. xxxxx

will do flower.

hay at least where im only 6 wks ill still b able to stay with u girls also i will prob b induced earlier so being put back a wk or to will give me more chance of having baby in feb still and not jan. mind u even if they decide to induce in jan ill still stay with u guys, anyway thats a long way off yet i dont know wat there do with me. i gone full term with the othere and there were all good sizes my 2nd being the bigest at 9lbs lol. but its likely ill b induced early with this one becuase i only had my liver transplant 16 months ago my scar is huge. everyone gasps wen they c it. i hate it but i no without it id b 6feet under now. so im thankfull. and i really believe this baby is a little miricle.

really hope i have some great news to tell u all wen i have my next scan xxx

Some may call me stupid, but I bought a pram today :happydance: Needed a double so it can fit LO in there too, it was 50% off in Mothercare because it was clearance and I got the Britax B Dual...and I absolutely love it! So excited! Just hope nothing goes wrong and I have to return it :( xxx

Thats brilliant hun! :happydance: I'm going to get a Obaby Zezu, my pelvis isn't strong enough to push a double so going to have DD or new baby in the carrier and the other in the pram.

Well OH just got back with my new pills, the calcium pills are HUGE and need to be chewed :sick:

The obaby Zezu are lovely :) I wanted a tandem, its where one is at the front and one is at the back, but both seats can come off and be switched and swapped and stuff, love it! Xxx

looks fab!!! I dont know what im getting as my daughter is 5 so she'll be almost 6 when babe comes... she can walk lol

We bought a doubles kit when we bought the first stroller but we just bought a single chariot and now I have to get a double lol.

My main problem is if its a boy I know i'm going to want a new baby carrier, my one is purple and girly :rofl: I am already hinting to OH about how good the Ergo is, hopefully he will give in :rofl: x x x

love my ergo! Im bugging mine for a trampoline. The one with the safety net all around. I can zip in my toddler and not have to chase her all time time lol.

My son is 2 and will be almost 3 when this one comes along. He walks everywhere and even when he was little we basically never used the stroller, so I'm sure the single we have will be fine for our needs.

My daughter will be 26/7 months when the new baby is born, she is a pretty independent little person now and walks most places - I will probably buy a buggy board or something to attach to my Silvercross but I dont think we will need a double :flower:

I've been collecting carriers since we started TTC (used a stretchy and pouch with DS - never graduated past them.) I have a Storch and Patapum I used for my minded kids out on loan; and a Hopp stretchy stashed in a wardrobe. I have my eye on a Hopp Tye which I think I'll ask Santa for. Unless I can persuade DH to get me an Ocah from Kerry :happydance:

I decided on our pram when Cosatto released pics of the Giggle the same day we found out we were expecting - it was fate!!

Been looking at 3D scans around us, we're looking at a gender scan in September - it all seems so soon. Summer holidays started here today, and as I'm a childminder those 7 weeks will fly in so fast so before you know it August is here and we'll be well into our second trimester! Scary stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->