February 2013 Love Bugs

My kids are 6 and 8, I literally have NO baby stuff at all! LOL.

I wont be buying a pushchair yet as I REALLLLLY want a cam, I had all crappy stuff for my other 2 and I said to FOB all I want is a nice pram and I do alot of walking so its worth it (haha).

Hoping to move house next week! The stress is killing me!

Told one of my friends today, felt nice to tell someone!

How are you all xxx

I won't need it for a while yet, but once I finally start to get some kind of belly, I'm totally buying this maternity shirt:
https://i1.cpcache.com/product/420223882/i_can_make_more_in_my_tummy_tshirt.jpg?color=Black&height=350&width=350

I managed to eat dinner today. Not trying that again :sick: :haha: x x x

Not really helped by the MASSIVE chewable calcium pill I had to take too, but I've had a bit of a panic day so the nausea is very welcome.

Didn't get contacted about the scan today, not sure how they will get in touch, I assume they would have get the referral today? x x x

It can be light if your hcg is too high. Have you heard of the hook test. Basically, you dilute your pee and it'll show up dark, but otherwise it'll be super faint. FX'd all is well for your FH!

I just did this last week :) This is what I came up with. The top are just pee, the bottom two are with water

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
Is anyone thinking of names yet? I am finding it so much harder this time, I am quite fussy when it comes to names :haha: x x x

I am fussy with names, we have a certain boys name but no girls name x Boys are always named after family members here xx

We've had names for both genders picked out since after DS was born.

DH has a new job and yesterday opened a file which had our girl's name written in massive letters at the top of the page. Another sign? :haha:

^6 wow fab sign.

I had names picked out for DD but changed when she was 3 weeks old so I dont think about names now, I will choose when the baby is born (nearly wrote she!)

I had boys and girls names picked since madam was born, but then we we had the miscarriages so I don't feel right using them.

I found a few that I loooove but they are really popular and I don't want them to go to school and have 5 other friends with the same name in their class :haha: But then again I don't want them to have a really uncommon name, I very rarely meet poeple with my name and I always got picked on because of it. x x x

I had boys and girls names picked since madam was born, but then we we had the miscarriages so I don't feel right using them.

Strangely we never thought of the last baby as either of the names picked out, and after we learned of the miscarriage I immediately had a name come to mind that we had never ever considered before. Very strange.

I do understand though, as I very clearly have an identity for the baby we lost and I could never use that name again.

My son is Matthew and only one in his class (of 32!) He always has been too right since preschool!
My daughter has 2 Clemmies in her class (Clementine) and 2 boys called Rex in the year!

I dont think you can ever be sure. Mine both have "common" names but I see loads of Rubys online but again she is only Ruby in her school year! x

I'm only thinking up boys names...I am 100% positive I will have a boy! Xxx

I'm a Sasha and almost never see poeple with my name online or offline :haha: x x x

I can't even begin to ponder names until I know the gender and I'm far too impatient to wait until the birth to find out the gender, so after my 20 week scan my OH and I will get serious and compare lists.

Wiggler - I'm surprised, Sasha isn't that uncommon of a name.

awwww I loveeeee the name sasha (its my dogs name!- Not saying its a dogs name lol but I never thought I would have anymore kids and it was my girls name!) xx love it. My names Emmalou and hate it as people spell it emma-lou lol.

Funnily enough I ALWAYS here of dogs called Sasha :haha:

Urgh orange juice isn't helping this evening, just giving me heartburn :rofl: x x x

I had my scan this morning. Was so excited to hear the little heart beat it brought tears to my eyes. Then I looked over and Dh and saw his huge smile and I really cried. I am measuring at 7w and 6 days which makes sense cause I o late. I am so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->