February 2013 Love Bugs

I had my scan this morning. Was so excited to hear the little heart beat it brought tears to my eyes. Then I looked over and Dh and saw his huge smile and I really cried. I am measuring at 7w and 6 days which makes sense cause I o late. I am so excited.

Awe... congrats.

Glad the scan went well jme.

We haven't discussed names really. Dh keeps saying his favourite footballers name...... It ain't happening!!! I really have no idea where to start with what baby stuff to buy. Mum got me a gorgeous blanket yesterday though.

Pretty certain I heard the pacenta again, I had another listen to my arteries too and the placenta was a lot softer and swooshier than that. Going to give my poor doppler a rest for a while now :haha: x x x

OH and I have had a boy name picked out before we even started ttc. Now that it's real life (me being preggo) I kind of hate the name, it's so popular and I hate that!
I have 4 boys names and 4 girls names. I'm staying team yellow unless OH can change my mind. Just keeping our little one a secret is killing him. Ideally, I'd like to pick the name once I see the little one. I think this whole process is a miracle/blessing and I don't want to taint it with expectations!

Hi girls. I've been MIA, just read through 6 pages *phew!*

Can't believe loads of you have had scans already! It's so exciting!

I had my 1st doctors appointment yesterday. He didn't do a test or anything but he gave me one of those books & a prescription for folic acid.

Question for you ladies in the UK: how do you get free prescriptions? This is my 1st time but I was kind of under the impression when you're pregnant you get free prescriptions & dental care. On my prescription it doesn't gave a price but doesn't say it's free either, on the back you can tick a box that says maternity exemption certificate but my doc didn't give me one of those :shrug:

Xxxx

You should be given a form to fill out for a maternity exemption card x x x

Thank you hun, do you know where I can get one? Did my doc forget to give me it or do I need to send off for one? Xxx

I was given one by my doctor but your MW might give you one. x x x

We have girl and Boy name picked out but i keep refering to baby as a he:haha: maybe subconsiouse or just going nuts

You can also tick the box on the back before you get your card.

Morning ladies, How are you all?

School fayre today so hope its not to hot as dont know how many more of the " you look white, are you ok?" comments I can take!

Yeah you can tick the box before you get your card - if I remember correctly the form is a MatB1. Or you could just move to Scotland where all our prescriptions are free :happydance::happydance:

Thank you for answering my question ladies! I'm sure I'll have many more in the next 8 months xxx

This heat is yucky today making me feel so urgh just walked to town and back and almost died in the heat:dohh:

hi there,
Was just wondering if anyone else's boobs may hurt one day and the next not be so bad? I know im obsessing but im finding it difficult not to. 8 weeks tomorrow!

Just eight weeks today and had a private scan. Saw the heart beating, little arm and leg buds and it moved! Yolk sac and ovaries look normal. Amazing, feel totally reassured.

Attachments

• 8 weeks.jpg
    8 weeks.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79