February 2013 Love Bugs

Just eight weeks today and had a private scan. Saw the heart beating, little arm and leg buds and it moved! Yolk sac and ovaries look normal. Amazing, feel totally reassured.

Lovely scan pic :) where about in surrey are you? What's your EDD?

Clairej- was the scan really clear? The pic looks fab. I'm paying private for a scan on Monday. So nervous. Hoping and praying it will be ok.

Hi there,

At long last after mc, I'm due on 25 Feb 2013!!! Yeah, so happy to have a group to join!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join please ? Due 21st of Feb currently 6 weeks 1 day pregnant after having my son 7 years ago, thanks to clomid :) sadly the first round resulted in a m/c so I'm hoping this one sticks :)

Does anyone else get sore ribs and have really hard breasts? mine are like rocks and hurt so much!!

x

Haidee!! My husband is from Pretoria :) h/h 9 months!

Welcome pixee and h/h 9 months!!

Just eight weeks today and had a private scan. Saw the heart beating, little arm and leg buds and it moved! Yolk sac and ovaries look normal. Amazing, feel totally reassured.

Lovely scan pic :) where about in surrey are you? What's your EDD?

Hello There,

In Caterham, East Surrey. EDD 9th Feb based on LMP and 12th Feb based on this recent scan. Will wait for 12 week scan (31st July) for more accuracy.

Claire

Clairej- was the scan really clear? The pic looks fab. I'm paying private for a scan on Monday. So nervous. Hoping and praying it will be ok.

Photo doesn´t do it justice. We got to see lots of different images and get a good view of the heart beating and measure it. Was really amazing. I was so nervous before today, I´m sure you will be fine too.

Hello! Can I please join? :wave: I have worked out I am due 4th February but have my first midwife appointment on Tuesday where it will hopefully be confirmed.

I am so excited :happydance:

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies!

Today hasn't been brilliant for me, I feel awful, have hardly eaten and as I hardly slept last night I am shattered too, but now I can't sleep :hissy: Urgh, hopefully tomorrow is a better day x x x

School fayre today- eesh was busy!

Managed to escape though but had hideous headache! x

thought is make a pic .. google images edited a bit.... what do u think??

:flower:

Attachments

• love-bugs.jpg
    love-bugs.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
Is anyone else in agony with a bad back? Propped up with 7 pillows and it's still like dull aching....:cry:

Welcome new ladies.

Wiggler- I feel rotten today. Felt ok when I woke up but exhausted tonight and feel light headed. Feels horrible.

Hi Feb Mamas to be!!!

How exciiiiiting is this!?!

Can i plz join?! I've worked out am due 20th feb .. all to be confirmed but am so very
happy & excited!!! I have a beautiful 10 month old boy and was very blessed tp have him .. and now im gonna have number 2!!

Anyone experience big blood spots in the whites of the eyes? I have one in each eye. I think they are from puking but Im getting them checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->