February 2013 Love Bugs

They are burst blood vessels. Nothing they can do. It'll just have to heal on it's own. I got them from coughing too hard before.

I just read through some of this thread, and it sounds like a bunch of great ladies :D

I'm due February 14th (yay!), which was just confirmed at an early scan. The relief of seeing the heartbeat was SO great that I decided ask to join you guys in this journey!

Hope all is well with everyone tonight, and I'm so glad to have other women to share this wonky adventure with.

I don't know when I am due, but it's almost definitely in February. I am waiting to hear when my 1st scan is, should be in the next two weeks. I am either 6 weeks or 9 weeks. It's driving me mad not knowing!! Is there anyway to tell with symptoms?

I had a period on the 28th April, then I though i had another one on the 20th May (a week early which is pretty abnormal for me) and it didn't start properly, and I don't remember how long it lasted.

Also I know I could have conveived on Sunday 6th May, and i'm not sure if/when we Dtd at the beginning of June. So I have almost convinced myself that im 9 weeks rather than 6 but I want to know for sure!!

This will be my first baby (hopefully) I had a miscarriage two 1/2 years ago at 9 weeks, but it had stopped growing at 6 weeks. I definitely feel ALOT more pregnant this time.

Has anyone else not known when they are due?

Hope it ok posting here, didn't know where was best!

Got my booking appt today ladies! I am very excited to be on the books again :D x

To the lady with back ache at 7 weeks, I have this now and then too! Other ladies have said its body adjusting, mine was almost like period pain!

6 weeks till my first doc appt! x

I'm 6 weeks today, and finally getting relief from the nausea in the form of vomiting! I feel so much better! Haha!

Hi ladies, I've just finished my night shifts for this week and I'm feeling soooo sick. it's like a permanent hangover without the fun of drinking too much wine :( How are you guys x

Just had a phonecall from the MW (On a Sunday! I nearly had a heart attack :haha:) my booking in appointment is on 11th July :happydance:

Tiredness has reached a new level today, I kept myself busy this morning and since then I have been like a zombie :haha: I can't wait til wednesday when OH is off work so I can sleep. x x x

Hi ladies, I've just finished my night shifts for this week and I'm feeling soooo sick. it's like a permanent hangover without the fun of drinking too much wine :( How are you guys x

That is a perfect way to describe it...ughh. I am waking up in the middle of the night now sick as a dog...and have horrible nausea and heartburn the majority of the day. Constant headache. It's EXACTLY like having a bad hangover! The only time I feel great is when I take an afternoon nap for an hour...then I get about 30 mins of relief for some reason right after I wake up. I get nauseous because I'm hungry and I think i want to eat, then I take about 5 bites and I'm sick again and can't look at that food anymore. I usually love meat but haven't been able to eat it in a week and a half. :(

Tomorrow is my scan and I am so nervous. After my losses and the spotting this time I can't help but think the worst. Plllleeeaaassseee have a strong little heartbeat tomorrow baby!!!!

Got all my fingers crossed you see a lovely sticky beany tomorrow hun x x x

Good luck tomorrow baby dreams, fxd for you!
I also have another scan tomorrow.
Hopefully we both come back with awesome
news and beautiful scan pics

Just had a phonecall from the MW (On a Sunday! I nearly had a heart attack :haha:) my booking in appointment is on 11th July :happydance:

Tiredness has reached a new level today, I kept myself busy this morning and since then I have been like a zombie :haha: I can't wait til wednesday when OH is off work so I can sleep. x x x

:wohoo: yay only 10 days to go.
Can't wait to hear about it. Will you have a scan that day?

I can't wait!!!! :happydance:

No, my scan will be sometime in the next week I think, just waiting for a phone call from the hospital. Hopefully I will get a call tomorrow, OH needs time off work to watch the kids while I have the scan as I don't want to take them with me in case its not brilliant news. x x x

I can't wait!!!! :happydance:

No, my scan will be sometime in the next week I think, just waiting for a phone call from the hospital. Hopefully I will get a call tomorrow, OH needs time off work to watch the kids while I have the scan as I don't want to take them with me in case its not brilliant news. x x x

That's so exciting! :happydance:
I'm sure everything will go great at your scan!

Good luck babydreams and blue eyes. I'm having a scan tomorrow fx everything is ok for us all!

Good luck with the scans tomorrow.
I'm happy that I can find the baby's heatbeat at home on my doppler now. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->