February 2013 Love Bugs

Good luck with the scans tomorrow.
I'm happy that I can find the baby's heatbeat at home on my doppler now. :thumbup:

Congrats that is so exciting!
I wishing I had a Doppler and could hear peanuts heart beat at home.

Just had a phonecall from the MW (On a Sunday! I nearly had a heart attack :haha:) my booking in appointment is on 11th July :happydance:

Tiredness has reached a new level today, I kept myself busy this morning and since then I have been like a zombie :haha: I can't wait til wednesday when OH is off work so I can sleep. x x x

Oh my! I have the same as you, other than I had my first app today! But tiredness really hit this afternoon! I'm really looking forward to wed when my oh is off work! :D x

The only downside to Wednesday is both the kids have their jabs that day :cry: So going to have 2 screaming kiddos after its done :( Poor bubbas. x x x

Hi ladies hope I'm not to late in wanting to join I was predicted to be 12 weeks going by my LMP went for scan on Thursday and was told I'm only 8 weeks 2 days! I had worked it out to be about that though as this was only my second cycle after coming of BC! The sonographer said she couldn't give me a due date till my 12 week scan which I would need again! But I worked it out on online calendars and my EDD from
Them is 5th February! X

Can I join as well? EDD is Feb 15. I see some of the other ladies I know out there, hello!

Good luck to all the other ladies with scans this week! Like blue eyes said, hopefully we will all come back with great news!!!

Evening ladies... Cautiously joining you all :cloud9:

Here's a short version of background lol...

Been trying for nearly 3 years, fell pregnant in February this year, went to a 12 week routine scan and told I had a blighted ovum and sac measure 7 weeks 5 days, I was also told it looked like a possible molar pregnancy, and so I had a d&c 2 days later on the 27th of april.

Come end of may I still had positive tests and didn't feel very well, I was concerned of retained products that the d&c may of left, so the doctor gave me tablets. Those didn't work and I went back... So she ordered bloods and scan to be done on the 13th of June.

Come 7th June, which was my 26th birthday, I did a Clearblue digital and got 1-2!.... So went for bloods and went for scan, after the scan I started bleeding :(... The 14th of June bleeding was wayyyy heavier and I lost a very large sized tissue/blood clot and thought for sure I miscarried :(... I kept testing and there were getting darker... Went back to the doctor on the 14th asked for another beta blood test on the 15th so I could know if it was going down or up... She refused to do anything untill 2 weeks time. She told me my 13th beta was 57!

All weekend I was bleeding, bright red and heavy... So the 18th, I went to a&e and there seen me took blood and it was 486 which was wayyyy higher than it should of been, so I went back on the 20th and it was only 624, so at this point I was told there's a possibility it's ectopic :(... The 22nd it was 1054! So the gyne doctor was more than happy.. And sent me for a scan on the 25th of June, which was exactly 2 months to the day that we found out we miscarried last time....

At first the scan looked odd, it looked like a deflated sac with a yolk sac inside... And thought oh no we have miscarried again :(... But in actual fact on a closer look, the yolk sac the sonographer was seeing was actually the gestational sac and that had contained a yolk sac... But what she first thought was a sac was actually blood, my uterus was full!.....

Consultant said to me, that I will bleed again, but whether or not I'll miscarry she doesn't know... So 3 days later I started bleeding again, but this time it's a horrible mucky brown colouring...

My next scan is 11th of July....last scan put me about 5 weeks... So if I go by my chart for ovulation etc, then that makes me 21st of feb (which is the day I tested positive for my last pregnancy)... But this could all change lol... As I haven't had a period since my miscarriage to getting pregnant again x

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies!

MF thats is brilliant news! :happydance:

Has everyone had a nice weekend? x x x

Is it to early for cravings?

I've wanted a big mac all day :dohh:

badmummyforwantingjunkfood ;)

It's never too early for cravings, I wanted a Mcdonalds for a few days so OH got me a striker burger thing. DISGUSTING!!!! :sick: What a waste of money :rofl:

I really really want a cheese and brocolli chicken lattice though, and I sent OH to Iceland to get me one and they don't sell them anymore :brat: :hissy: :cry: x x x

I only crave pure orange!

Thanks all, so happy thats one stress at least, just sons statement to go now *gulp* xx

I will NEVER (until the sickness gets bad again :haha:) drink orange juice EVER AGAIN!!!!! I am sick of the stuff, its the only thing that cals the nausea but I'm really starting to hate it after drinking 2 cartons a day. :haha: x x x

Before I found out I was pregnant I had a massive craving for coleslaw... I HATE coleslaw! We were getting a takeaway from the pizza shop and I was choosing my meal around the coleslaw because it was the most important thing. :haha: Yesterday I really wanted bonbons all day and caved in after tea time and took a walk to the shop to get some.

Oh wow I'm also drinking OJ like it's going out of fashion! (My poor teeth)

Mmmm Marmite, I was makine a sarnie the other day and almost cried as we have none in :haha:

I hope I get this call about the scan tomorrow, been having a panicky few days :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->