February 2013 Love Bugs

I was a vegetarian until I was pregnant with Belle. I hadn't eaten meat for 3 years, DH brought a bacon gap from a van at a car boot and I literally grabbed it out of his hands and ate the lot :rofl:

Why do my babies want fatty things!!! I don't want to put on 2.5 stone like I did last time :(

I have already decided when the nausea has gone and I can eat what I want again without gagging I am going onto a healthy diet, I am already overweight and I don't want to pile on too much weight. I lost loads of weight when I was pregnant with my daughter to begin with (not on purpose, I had just had the implant removed and was starting to lose the 4 stone it made me put on), and then stuffed my face near the end and piled it all back on :( x x x

with ryan i only put on 6-8 lbs i lost 4 lbs in the first 12 weeks (not thru sickness i dont know why) I wanna big bump!! with out the weight please :rofl:

Jealous!!!! I love you avatar! :cloud9:

Its not just the fat factor that is worrying me, my poor pelvis is already getting sore and the more I weigh the worse it will get. x x x

I wish I had cravings for something I just have no appetite atall! I did quite like tomato soup but had some yesterday went to get some shopping felt so sick with really bad wind cramps I hardly got any shopping then was sick out the van window on the way home and it was just tomato soup lol can't see me eating it any time soon!! Is anyone else having bad wind actually it's a bit TMI but I have it nearly all the time if I crouch down and stick my bum
In the air it gets rid of it but because I know this helpful tip I get the urge to get down on my knees everywhere hahahaha! Xxx

Yay! Two good pieces of news :)

1. I am going to have a dating scan on Thursday when I have my first appointment! I'm excited to see the teeny beanie growing in there!

2. We bought the UPPAbaby Vista today :) (stroller) I am crazy about it, and have been for a while. Well, we saw one in the color we liked, gently used for 40% of the retail cost! It is less than 9 months old :) YAY us!

I'm SOOOO tired today, my face is covered in zits and it is miserable hot here...102 degrees! (Fahrenheit of course...) I am also very grumpy.

As for junk food...Fast food is all I want...I woke up absolutely DYING to have a bacon/egg/cheese bagel from Mcdonalds!! As much as possible I do force myself to eat healthily as I do NOT want to develop gestational diabetes, and being overweight puts me more at risk.

I am living for Thursday and can hardly wait!! I am not worried about my little lovey but it will be nice to see it for the first time :)

I crave junk food/fast food. Luckily for me, I want to gain weight. I tried to with my son. Ate cheesecake and brownies all the time and only managed 26 lbs. I'm trying to gain 35 lbs this time around. I'm up 2.5 so far, which is a good start, but I'm still underweight.

With my first son I put on 4 stone :blush:

Second son I put on 2 and half stone...

I guess I feel lucky as I never get morning sickness, with my last pregnancy/MC.... I had a lot of food aversions and only greasy food would help... But this time I feel "normal" and actually feel like I'm craving healthy food (which certainly isn't normal for me! Lol) x

Anyone else thinking of keeping name/gender secret until baby is born? I got loads of comments about how my names were "horrible" last time and I don't want comments like that about the gender too so thinking about keeping it all to myself, with the exception of you lovelies of course :D x x x

Sparkes, I LOOOOVE Hollyoaks, I watch it all in advance on e4, was Fridays the on with the shock death? x x x

C4 Friday episode was the death, I have the first look one to watch now so another 30 minutes of this then Eastenders omnibus :happydance:

I just watch Hollyoaks, Casualty, Holby and the american stuff on E4.

The first look Hollyoaks is amazing! Very good acting by all. x x x

Anyone else thinking of keeping name/gender secret until baby is born? I got loads of comments about how my names were "horrible" last time and I don't want comments like that about the gender too so thinking about keeping it all to myself, with the exception of you lovelies of course :D x x x

I'm terrible at keeping secrets! Hahaha...

My boys names are unusual, daulton and Ashton... Most people were like hmmmm there different... But to be honest it took us 9 months to decide on their names, so there was staying

I told people the first name and my friend stole it :growlmad: and won't be doing the same. We are defiantly going to find out as soon as we can, if it's a boy we want to keep it as a surprise (I have all sisters, and DH is the only boy out of six) so it will be lovely surprise for everyone!! Although I think the chances are slim :(

Who is everyone/who have you told first??

Is it to early for cravings?

I've wanted a big mac all day :dohh:

badmummyforwantingjunkfood ;)

Nope, I'm 7 + 2 and have been having cravings for a couple weeks. First it was bacon with chocolate so I cooked up three strips and wrapped pieces of hershey bar inside, then steak which quickly lost its appeal, then sausage pizza, then baked chicken with crispy salted skin, sweet potatoes, crushed pinapple and pumpkin pie. I eat whatever I crave right now because otherwise I have no appetite and at least I feel better for a little while after eating what I crave. I'm hungry all the time and the thought or smell of food turns my stomach. DH went clamming today so I made a quick clam chowder which went down quite nicely.

I've told my mum and 3 best friends, I have been through 2 MCs very recently so needed support and they have been fab apart from the "its too soon" comments. everyone else will find out after my 12 week scan.

Babee - I love your boys names! My two are called Dylan and Bethany x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->