February 2013 Love Bugs

We only like classic names, so we won't be keeping the gender or name a secret. I was so glad we found out the gender and had a name picked for our son because my husband's grandma died only 2 months before he was born and I like that she knew her first grandchild's name and gender before she passed on.

Sparkes just seen your hollyoaks post I actually thought about writing a post when I seen it!!! Can't believe it I loved Lyndsay! The whole week was pretty messed up with the stabbing I love hollyoaks it doesn't get enough credit though! Silas is back soon like next week or week after!!i love eastenders aswell but it's not so good right now xxx

hey girls hope your all doing well!!

do any of you have bad m/s...i have all day sickness and its getting pretty bad-

what do you guys do to control/help it??

would greatly appreciate xo

Arrrgh TMI!!!

I need advice ladies, I haven't gone for a poo in a few days, and I am in a LOT of pain, I am sensitive to a lot of foods and have been eating them to help (pre preg these foods would give me the runs), but nope... help? x x x

Arrrgh TMI!!!

I need advice ladies, I haven't gone for a poo in a few days, and I am in a LOT of pain, I am sensitive to a lot of foods and have been eating them to help (pre preg these foods would give me the runs), but nope... help? x x x

Prune juice and oranges usually get me going!!! I don't know if laxatives are safe to take??

Sparkes just seen your hollyoaks post I actually thought about writing a post when I seen it!!! Can't believe it I loved Lyndsay! The whole week was pretty messed up with the stabbing I love hollyoaks it doesn't get enough credit though! Silas is back soon like next week or week after!!i love eastenders aswell but it's not so good right now xxx

You reckon?! I'm loving Eastenders at the moment!!

Silas is supposed to be coming back in tomorrows episode!! Xxx

I was drinking OJ loads but it wasn't helping, looks like I'll have to ring the MW for Fibrogel tomorrow :cry: x x x

Hi ladies, I feel safe enough now to jump in the 1st tri board! I'm due Feb 15. We've been technically trying for almost a full year, but after 6 months and a chemical I had given up charting and temping and all the craziness and we were just letting things happen so this was a happy surprise! I can't wait to go through all the ups and downs with y'all!

do any of you have bad m/s...i have all day sickness and its getting pretty bad-

eating every two hours, eating only plain food - ie carbs and definatly nothing spicy, nausea/sea sickness wristbands (they sell them in boots!), fizzy drinks, making sure you dont get too tired, lots of water, avoid long journeys, try and keep yourself cool i found if i was the slightest bit too hot then it made it worse! Also if you find yourself unable to keep water down at any point or start getting diarrhea aswell then go to your gp immediately, I felt like I was over reacting when my ms got really really bad but ended up at the hospital being told I was lacking important vitamins and minerals, I've been taking anti sickness medication now for a few weeks and even though im still throwing up twice a day I feel 20 times better! Big hugs hun, I wouldnt wish it on anyone its so draining and very hard to keep cheerful when you feel so ill :hugs:

So, today we were at Lowe's picking out decking stain to paint our front porch... I couldn't help but bring home sample cards with colors for our bundle of joy's room... I picked out some blues if it's a boy, and pinks/purples if its a girl... hehe...

Have my first appt tomorrow. Not doing an ultrasound until the 12th :(
Not really looking forward to tomorrows appt cuz they have to do a pap and all the history work up crap... blah.

I wont be telling people the sex and knowing us, we wont have a name picked right away either. I like to see the baby first and see what name jumps at me.

When we named DD Ruby, everyone said it was a horrible name and then 2 yrs later it was at number 1 on the name lists (thanks to kaiser chiefs!) lol I still love her name and I hope I find another name I love just as much.

I'm also going to keep the gender and names a secret. My mum is already going on spot which names she likes. I'm still going to find out the gender if I can though as I couldn't wait that long, no good with surprises xxxx

eating every two hours, eating only plain food - ie carbs and definatly nothing spicy, nausea/sea sickness wristbands (they sell them in boots!), fizzy drinks, making sure you dont get too tired, lots of water, avoid long journeys, try and keep yourself cool i found if i was the slightest bit too hot then it made it worse! Also if you find yourself unable to keep water down at any point or start getting diarrhea aswell then go to your gp immediately, I felt like I was over reacting when my ms got really really bad but ended up at the hospital being told I was lacking important vitamins and minerals, I've been taking anti sickness medication now for a few weeks and even though im still throwing up twice a day I feel 20 times better! Big hugs hun, I wouldnt wish it on anyone its so draining and very hard to keep cheerful when you feel so ill :hugs:

Shocker, I had to tell you diet coke, OMG it has been a life saver for me, I've been watching my intake due to the caffeine but 2 glasses a day has kept the nausea at bay! (oh hehehe it rhymes) I have a tiny glass first thing, and then I can get up no problems, also I've found roast chicken is my must have food I don't feel sick when I eat that! But the diet coke has worked wonders xxx

Morning ladies!

I'mm not feeling to icky this morning luckily, I am soooo tired though, hopefully the kids will have a nap at the same time later so I can have a little sleep too :D

Got my phone glued to my side this morning in case the hospital rings. :haha:

How is everyone feeling this morning? x x x

Morning ladies!

I'mm not feeling to icky this morning luckily, I am soooo tired though, hopefully the kids will have a nap at the same time later so I can have a little sleep too :D

Got my phone glued to my side this morning in case the hospital rings. :haha:

How is everyone feeling this morning? x x x

exhausted slept 8 till 8 yet still so tired, we are going to look at flats this morn so hopefully will wake up a lil bit:haha:

I'm not feeling sick at all now. Had a week of nausea but the tiredness is unbelievable! My dh wants to find out as soon as we can if it's a boy/girl but I don't want to know. As for names...not going there yet as he came up with one name which would scar a child for life ha ha.
Got my scan at 1. Soooooo nervous!

we didnt have a name decided til she came (well i was 7cm when we decided!) but i found the gender hard to keep a secret cause as soon as we knew we called her "her" or "she" all the time so i slipped up in front of people i didnt know!!

Feeling the worst i have today in the whole preg so dizzy heades, super tired andfeel like imgoing to be sickevery few mins trying to clean the kitchen but not working as all the smells of food etc are hitting me :dohh::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->