February 2013 Love Bugs

Well I rang and told my fertility nurse the news, she was lovely and offered to fit us in for a scan in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately it's going to be impossible so will have to be patient and wait for my booking in scan. It would have been lovely to have the peace of mind, but I am feeling really positive about this pregnancy - I just "feel more pregnant" than I did with the last baby.

I'm sure the summer holidays will fly in and before I know it I'll be looking at our beanie on an ultrasound.

Sparkes yeh it goes well boring sometimes lol! I always watch it though hahaha I watch coronation street aswell but that is ALWAYS boring hahah! Can't wait for silas to come back wonder what he'll do this time he's so evil though! X

seems like i have a pram lol god knows how il get it over here tho as its my friends int he uk:haha:

Have not had time to rest today :(

School run at 8 then had to pick up some boxes and pack pack pack, moving is stressful!

Eating pasta quick then school run!

seems like i have a pram lol god knows how il get it over here tho as its my friends int he uk:haha:

My partner has a FedEx account they are great for collecting and shipping, if you can't find anyone else I'm sure we could sort the shipping out for you and you could pay what they charge us! (he has it for his company)

My coffee every day keeps me fairly regular. Ran out of coffee, so I'm enjoying some caffeinated tea instead at the moment. It'll do. Sweet, sweet caffeine!
Hope everything goes well for anyone having scans today.

7 week scan went well heart beat 150 bpm.

Attachments

• Baby Sears 7w 1d.png
    Baby Sears 7w 1d.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 10
I cant wait for my 1st scan this coming Saturday morning!

I am due February 19th (according to the online charts) with baby #2. My first is a Feb. baby too!

Only 9 days until my 1st appointment, I cant wait to make sure that everything is ok.

I will be 10 weeks 3 days by then, hopefully they will do a scan and that will put my mind at ease and I can start to tell people

:hi: Welcome to all the newbies! Wishing all of you a very happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

I have been MIA for a little while b/c we were on vacay last week, but have kept up on the thread, reading a little everyday. I love having this thread!

Had my first bout of ms a couple of days ago at 5am - it woke me up and took me a while to fall back asleep. But that has really been it. Defy feeling a little woozy in the afternoons, like I drink too much all day - the afternoon hangover, but not to the point of nausea. My b's go sore on and off and having dull cramping in front and back.

First appt a week from tomorrow!! Can't wait for that confirmation that everything is progressing as it should.

Speaking of which, congrats to all those that just had their first scans. And good luck to all of you that have yours coming up - thinking about all of you ladies!

Arrrgh TMI!!!

I need advice ladies, I haven't gone for a poo in a few days, and I am in a LOT of pain, I am sensitive to a lot of foods and have been eating them to help (pre preg these foods would give me the runs), but nope... help? x x x

Have you tried coconut water? It is great for constipation and natural!

I'm not feeling sick at all now. Had a week of nausea but the tiredness is unbelievable! My dh wants to find out as soon as we can if it's a boy/girl but I don't want to know. As for names...not going there yet as he came up with one name which would scar a child for life ha ha.
Got my scan at 1. Soooooo nervous!

Good luck, Lindy!! Thinking about you and excited for you!

7 week scan went well heart beat 150 bpm.

Awesome! :happydance: Thanks for sharing! :)

Had my scan. Saw little heart beat and start of little arms and legs. Heard it heart beat and it did a little wiggle at us!! Cannot believe that is going on inside me.

Yay!! That's awesome, Lindy! :happydance:

Has anyone else noticed their little love bug sign is missing? I can't get mine to show up in my sig, but I still have the link there.

My scan went great as well! Got to see and hear the heartbeat!!!! Doctor and ultrasound tech both said everything looks great! Here's our little lovebug!

Attachments

• IMAG0699-1.jpg
    IMAG0699-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
My scan went great as well! Got to see and hear the heartbeat!!!! Doctor and ultrasound tech both said everything looks great! Here's our little lovebug!

Congrats!!! :happydance:

I bet all of you ladies are just on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"