February 2013 Love Bugs

I've had such a bad day :Dohh:

Save a child from being run over this morning has her mother was too busy with a phone call to notice what she was doing and then got lost on the way to mums as the roads we used were closed :Dohh: we were driving around for literally three hours trying to find another way there as my stupid iPhone maps kept sending us the wrong way!

Definatly buying a sat nav now :Dohh:

I woke up with a pregnancy hangover, have been tired all day along with a headache. Even before I was pregnant, I avoided taking anything for headaches (unless they were severe) so I have been toughing it out today.

I hate catsup...but am now addicted. Been putting it on EVERYTHING!

Hoping to get some painting done before crashing.

Im completely off chicken. I was like this with my dd too.

Well had my first appt today... All they did was ask a whole bunch of history questions and they sent me for the bloodwork and urine workup... Guess they will be doing the pap along with the ultrasound on the 12th.

I love all the scan pics!! Keep 'em coming!

I have to see my primary tomorrow to get a referral, then go to the ob/gyn's office on Thursday for paperwork, and FINALLY on Monday when I'm 8 weeks 3 days I'll get to see my ob/gyn. I'm so hoping he will do a scan since I'll be so far along, so we'll see!

I'm also trying to remember all of your ms tricks because this past week has been horrible! I'm having dh get some ginger ale tonight. The only food that sounds good to me is tuna fish and that's a big no-no so I'm quite frustrated!

To all you ladies who are on your 2nd (or more) pregnancy, are you showing yet? I feel like my abdomen has poked out so much and I'm going to need a crane to get anywhere by the time this baby is ready to come out, and I haven't gained anything yet!

I haven't gained any weight yet (maybe lost a pound or two?) but I am HUGE!!! I think it's all bloat. In the morning I look pretty normal, and by bedtime I feel like I am about to seriously burst. If my waistband is pushing at all on the bloat bomb it's excruciating!

Any tips to get rid of or control the bloat?

glad it's not just me! I was laying in bed last night and looked like I was about 5 months along, which wouldn't be so bad if I could feel the little bugger move with a belly like that ;)

I've had such a bad day :Dohh:

Save a child from being run over this morning has her mother was too busy with a phone call to notice what she was doing and then got lost on the way to mums as the roads we used were closed :Dohh: we were driving around for literally three hours trying to find another way there as my stupid iPhone maps kept sending us the wrong way!

Definatly buying a sat nav now :Dohh:

Oh my gosh Sparkes!! Getting lost sucks, but saving a kid, wow! Some people should NOT be allowed to have children. Good thing you were there!:flower:

Hi ladies,

I've been taking probiotics and avoiding fizzy drinks- seems to have helped with bloating.

Last night went over to a friend's for dinner and had some salad with raw onion in it. Can still taste the onion this morning- so not good for the MS!!!

i am so tired yet having problems sleeping at night and with hubbys snoring it really isnt good,i got up and tried to sleep on the sofa last night but was too hot and uncomfy so went back to bed with my mp3 player but STILL just couldnt nod off:nope:

OH ended up waking me up at 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep, I feel awful this morning, really sicky and tired and my poor pelvis is really achey too :( x x x

OH ended up waking me up at 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep, I feel awful this morning, really sicky and tired and my poor pelvis is really achey too :( x x x

i feel your pain:dohh: feel like poop this morning tried to eat some toast and kept heaving:shrug: and we have to goout in a min to make an appointment (drive half hour tomake an apointment, come back and thendrive half an hour again for the actual apointment so fun for ms):dohh:

Eek :hugs: I hope you feel better soon. I managed some toast and tea for breakfast, really regretting that decision now :sick: DS has some cartons of orange juice, I might pinch one to see if its still the wonder cure it was a few days ago :haha: x x x

This is my first and I'm on track for February 23, 2013! Really hoping this one is going to stick around. I'm so attached already :)

OMG im going to see Dr 2nite, I live abroad dunno if he will speak English, not idea what he will do, even if ill get a scan! Im so nervous!!!

Pray hes English lol

Yay, today is the start of week six! Halfway done with this dreadful trimester!!

Another hangover this morning and my sinuses have started acting up. I'm pretty nauseous today and so so tired!

Welcome, Julia! :happydance: Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

I also have the hangover this morning! Not too bad, but uggh. And, I couldn't get comfortable very well last night. Ended up sleeping with a pillow between my legs and another between my arms. Seems a little early for that, right? But it helped so much!

Trying to force down breakfast now. I know I'll feel better if I eat.

Good luck with the doc, Ninja!

I got myself a body pillow because I was getting horrible back pain from sleeping. Having the pillow between my legs really helps a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->