February 2013 Love Bugs

OH bought me back a chicken and bacon slice from the shop, its not the same :hissy:

I think I am going to email Birds Eye and see if they can tell me the nearest stockist :rofl: x x x

Congrats and Welcome Cass!

So I emailed them, I told them of my joy to find out I was pregnant and how happy I am to have a non strange craving, and then the heartbreaking story of going from shop to shop finding that they are no longer sold locally :cry:, I finished off asking them to let me know where my nearest stockist is :haha: x x x

Congrats and Welcome Cass!

So I emailed them, I told them of my joy to find out I was pregnant and how happy I am to have a non strange craving, and then the heartbreaking story of going from shop to shop finding that they are no longer sold locally :cry:, I finished off asking them to let me know where my nearest stockist is :haha: x x x

Wiggler, did you watch First look Hollyoaks? CREEPY!

Yea! It was brilliant! So excited for the next few weeks with all the Silas stuff! x x x

:rofl: I don't get what dodger sees in her. Why can't he come and be with me instead :(

hey there, i just found outlast week im pregnant - im super nervous of telling my friends and family- and I was wondering when do you think is a good time to start tellingeveryone? I should be 4 wks in....

Hey Proverbs31gal, I read alot of ya'll stuff and get Lysa's devotions (I actually used to work for Art at CFA.) Are you here in Charlotte?? Congrats on baby! I'm going to tell my mom this weekend and wait another week to tell others. It's going to be hard to keep it quiet!!! :winkwink:

Hi there, what is Lysa's devotions? I'm not familiar with it. I'm not in Charlotte I'm in California :flow: I'm going to tell my mother tomorrow..I finally got it confirmed at the doctor's two days ago. I'm officially 8 weeks in! the nausea is getting worse..eating food is tough..havent vomited yet as I'm avoiding the whole thing...I hate puking :cry: I just feel so bad when I vomit so I'm trying so hard not to. how are you doing? how far in are you?.. :hugs:

Every1 having scans :( I dnt kno how I'm going 2 wait til 12weeks!!! Seeing midwife 2moro- 1st appointment (jus booking in and routine blood tests n history etc! I hav at least 5 weeks til my scan!!!

morning all does anyone know what i can take for a sore kneck? think i have a lil bit of whiplash where we jolted in the car yesterday:shrug:

Paracetamol should help hun :hugs:

Ringing the hospital in just over an hour! x x x

Morning all !!!

First appointment with the midwife today, it's starting to feel real now :happydance:

And kimberlywats- I know what you mean about waiting, I have to as well and VV jealous ;(

I had my scan last night, I saw little pea!!!! Im supposed to be like nearly 6 weeks but he said im 5 weeks, do they round it down??? I dunno!

I go back in 2 weeks for another scan! Its all a bit surreal!

Had to go buy mothercare sleep bra's and a cushion last night, i cant sleep right, my boobs are deadly lol

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Ninja I went for a scan on the 25th (I haven't got a clue about my dates etc as I fell pregnant straight after a miscarriage without a period)...

There was a lovely white outline circle (gestational sac with yolk sac inside) need to go back on the 11th to check for growth/heartbeat... I've had a lot of bleeding, tissue loss etc, soo it's abit of touch and go.

How big did your sac measure?... Im guessing there was no heartbeat/fetal pole?. Mine was 7.5mm and she said hmmm probs about 5 weeks roughly, she didn't seem soo certain. But everything I've read afterwards, said there get more accurate measurements from the baby x

He didnt really get technical, just said it looks as it should for the dates, so thats enough for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->