February 2013 Love Bugs

Im gonna have a look for one 2nite too sweetpea, im also off to the Gyny i dunno if ill get a scan etc

Had my appt yesterday, and they didn't do anything besides ask health history questions... Have to wait 9 more days for my scan. :(

I knew I wasn't getting a scan, but I thought they were at least going to get the pap test out of the way. But apparently they do that along with the scan... Blah!! >_<

good luck at your appts today ladies! hopefully you get a scan ninja :)

Since yesterday, I've had this crazy ringing in my left ear. It's driving me nuts! I've read that it could be just bc of increased blood flow but it is not fun at all. Especially bc I work with a headset on all day, I want to yell at my customers to shut up lol

We had our first scan today. We are now officially dated at 8 weeks (which if you look at the ticker is pretty darn close!). Got to see/hear the heartbeat and watch tiny little legs and arms flail around. I cried. DH cried. It was awesome!

Attachments

• 732012_0003.jpg
    732012_0003.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
I had a horrible night and morning...my stomach was just rolling and bubbling yeecckk!! This morning I went to breakfast with my dad and tried to drink an iced coffee with my bagel-- bad idea! It is so hot here I think that's making my sickness worse. Whoever said they can't eat chicken I understand completely-- I love chicken, beef, and seafood normally. Now can't eat any of it. :(
On the plus side my boobs feel a little better today.

Is anyone else's nausea usually worse at night, after 4-5 pm?

We had our first scan today. We are now officially dated at 8 weeks (which if you look at the ticker is pretty darn close!). Got to see/hear the heartbeat and watch tiny little legs and arms flail around. I cried. DH cried. It was awesome!

Aww what a precious bean! Congrats!!

Such great news about all your scans ladies! :happydance:

I had my NHS early scan today (last week was private) and baby is looking good still with a little HB flickering away :thumbup:

Measured 7+6 (and was 6+5 by scan last Monday) so my EDD for now may have shifted 2 days back til 13.02.13. Not changing my ticker yet tho until my official dating scan!

So relieved!!

Kellen - that is so awesome! :happydance: Congrats, lady!

I had my NHS early scan today (last week was private) and baby is looking good still with a little HB flickering away :thumbup:

Measured 7+6 (and was 6+5 by scan last Monday) so my EDD for now may have shifted 2 days back til 13.02.13. Not changing my ticker yet tho until my official dating scan!

So relieved!!

Yay! Awesome news!

Babydreams - My nausea does get a little worse at night and then also in the a.m. During the day, I'm feeling pretty good.

Ahhh, I can't wait for next Tuesday! So, that I know everything is going well in there.

I should be getting my scan date tomorrow, I talked to my MW earlier and she said if the hospital don't ring me today then I should ring them in the morning, I will be ringing at dead on 9am so hopefully they have my referral and can give me a date :happydance: x x x

I should be getting my scan date tomorrow, I talked to my MW earlier and she said if the hospital don't ring me today then I should ring them in the morning, I will be ringing at dead on 9am so hopefully they have my referral and can give me a date :happydance: x x x

Yay! Not much longer now!!

So relieved!!

Great news! Congrats!!!

Since we had the scan today and have been confirmed as a viable pregnancy I sprung the news on my boss. Thankfully he loves kids and is super excited. We have another pregnant lady in our office who will be going out on leave in 2 months. He is in the process of emailing her and telling her that I want to grow up to be like her. I'm pretty sure the entire state will know by the end of the week. I work with such cool people.

Since we had the scan today and have been confirmed as a viable pregnancy I sprung the news on my boss. Thankfully he loves kids and is super excited. We have another pregnant lady in our office who will be going out on leave in 2 months. He is in the process of emailing her and telling her that I want to grow up to be like her. I'm pretty sure the entire state will know by the end of the week. I work with such cool people.

Sounds like my OHs boss!! He is as excited as we are, I swear to god!! They are like brothers though and he is Belles godfather. Plus I have a lovely bunch of lillies for the sideboard :D

Glitter bug - so pleased for you.

I have not mentioned anything in work. I was getting so much grief over possible mat leave when I was going through IVF I cannot cope with it at the moment. Having a bad day today. Feel really down and fed up.

I am just going to vent about a stupid stressy day!

I had to submit 5 pages of writing regarding my sons statement

my house is surrounded by boxes due to move Friday

son got sent to head teacher today

took 55 mins to get home due to traffic due to STUPID BOATs in the solent!!

must be one of those days today, i was so moody and just bored today, even the young lads i work with were like "whats up with you today you are usually all happy" can't wait to tell the others only my manager knows at the moment and the supervisors but got my midwife appointment next Wednesday and she remembers me it was so lovely to speak to her again :) x

MF - I hate King of Crap days like that! Hope you're ok now you're home and the boat buggared off out the way? Some days really are sent to try us for sure :hugs:

Hi ladies, lovely scans and sorry for the shit days!
I've got a day off tomorrow, yipee. Got a messy house and ironing and twi Girlies to entertain :)
I'm looking forward to my midwife appointment Tomoz x

Argh, well the nausea has been replaced with absolute starvation at the moment and all I want is a Birds Eye cheese and brocolli chicken latice and NOWHERE round here sells them anymore :cry: not even cheapie own brand alternatives. I am soooo close to emailing Birds Eye to complain as I really do NEED one, I have been wanting one for 2 weeks now :cry: :rofl:

^^ I have been so hungry today too! It is not on that no where local can supply a Birds eye lattice, do they not know the definition of pregnancy craving! AGhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->