February 2013 Love Bugs

Every1 having scans :( I dnt kno how I'm going 2 wait til 12weeks!!! Seeing midwife 2moro- 1st appointment (jus booking in and routine blood tests n history etc! I hav at least 5 weeks til my scan!!!

I have ages til my first son too- at least 5 weeks. My booking appt isn't until July 23rd. Hope my bean's ok x

hello ladies im back

well wanna say sorry i havent been on after the scan i had last friday i was left a bit hopless about my pregnancy.

anyway i had my appointment yesterday with my high risk pregnancy consultant, my friend came with me and to my utter relief i was told they wanted to scan me first and i wud prob need a internal one because there wasnt much seen the last time, so they wanted to scan me b4 i saw my consultant to make sure the pregnancy was progressing and i hadnt misscarried. i was so pleased because it ment i did not have to wait till monday. so cutting a long story short i was scaned and only on my belly they didnt have to do a internal cuz there was my baby for all to c with a strong beating heart i was so made up, the only thing is im not 8 wks like i thought im 6 wks and 4 days today, crap having to go way back but now ive seen a good heartbeat im feeling much more positive.

sadly the consultant app wasnt so much fun. because of my meds and health ive been told my pregnancy is very high risk, i have a higher risk of develeping pre eclampsia and diabetes. ive also got a very high risk of baby being small and pre term labour. i have to have steroids at 28wks maybe earlier to mature babies lungs ive also got to have that test 4 diabetes at 26 wks where u have to starv for 24 hours and have bloodtests and things done.

on the really scerey side i as told it cud b a struggle to get to 27wks and i was told at 24 wks if i had baby wud only have 10% chance of survival:cry:. also theres a chance my baby cud have malformations. i will have to b scaned every 4 to 5 wks from 24 wks onwards.

as u can imagine im very worried but im gonna prey baby stays in till at least 35wks dont want him/her coming b4 that.:nope:
so got to tred on eggshells 4 the next 6 and a half months. i no im in safe hands but im just preying with all my heart mt baby stays put untill at least 35 wks and wen born he or she is healthy even if on the tiny side[-o<

thank u ladies for taking time out to read this im hoping u all r very well and sending lots of:hugs:

who killed lindsey? i was thinking silas but i think hes still in a mental hospital xx

Hey Guys,

Well I had my follow up scan today (see avatar) And it was all good, even got to see the heartbeat. :thumbup:

I'm so relieved as I have had brown spotting every other day since 4.5 weeks. (sorry if TMI)

I even got put forward a couple of days! I'm 7+1 instead of 6+5.

My new due date is 19 Feb 2013

xx

oh almost forgot cud u change my due date to the 24th feb. thats wat it is at the moment goin by the scan i had yesterday but said i wont get my propper date till the 12 weeks scan but thats like 6 more wks away yet:wacko:

sorry to hear about ur losses i have also had 3 loses so no the feeling. i think symptoms can stop and start mine comp stopt last week and i was worrying like mad but yesterday afternoon i started feeling sick and really tired again. try not to worry i no its hard but symptoms coming and going ive heard is normol.:hugs: also welcome xxx

Hi isabel09

Welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear of your mc's. Are you sure you are 10 weeks? I'm due just before you and am only 8 weeks? xx

Hi ladies,

I have my first appointment with the midwife next wednesday, ill be 10 weeks and 3 days - I am just wondering what all will happen at the appointment (im in Northern Ireland if that makes a difference)? I have heard that they do a smear test at the appointment but I had one done in April so Im not sure if that will make a difference - I was told after that one that I dont need to have it repeated for 3 years.

I am hoping that I will have a scan so that I can see him/her for the first time although Ill probably ball my eyes out!

What on earth is going on with ally?! My bet is on Mercedes killing Lyndsey. I hope mitzee gets out, I thought her and Riley would be really good together.

really now that wud b a twist cuz there ment to b best mates. dont no why i thought silas i gues its because he said ages ago he will get her in the end. there was such a great storyline that silas one and the halloween one was just so gripping.

think in eastenders its all gonna come out to about ben. ooooow i do love the soaps lol xxx

Hi ladies,

I have my first appointment with the midwife next wednesday, ill be 10 weeks and 3 days - I am just wondering what all will happen at the appointment (im in Northern Ireland if that makes a difference)? I have heard that they do a smear test at the appointment but I had one done in April so Im not sure if that will make a difference - I was told after that one that I dont need to have it repeated for 3 years.

I am hoping that I will have a scan so that I can see him/her for the first time although Ill probably ball my eyes out!

Hi Hun, congrats! Your booking appointments is for your midwife you get to know you- family medical history etc, she will do a blood and blood pressure check And urine check to check for diseases such as kidney disorders etc. She will probably ask some personal questions about previous births/miscarriages/abortions and about your lifestyle but don't be shocked if she does and answer as best you can. She will probably tell you about exercises you can do and about taking folic acid.

really now that wud b a twist cuz there ment to b best mates. dont no why i thought silas i gues its because he said ages ago he will get her in the end. there was such a great storyline that silas one and the halloween one was just so gripping.

think in eastenders its all gonna come out to about ben. ooooow i do love the soaps lol xxx

Oh, he is coming back!!! For sure. I read about it on digital spy last week. But I just find it funny how lyndsey found out what Mercedes was doing and obviously Mercedes didn't want Riley finding out she was the stalker.

I think it will too, I've heard he's leaving so I guess it does and thats how he leaves.

oooooow exciting stuff. something to look forward to hehe, i need to keep my mind op so i dont keep worrying about this pregnancy. im reading the book everyones raving about, 50 shades but having trouble getting into it xxxx

Hi ladies,

Hi Hun, congrats! Your booking appointments is for your midwife you get to know you- family medical history etc, she will do a blood and blood pressure check And urine check to check for diseases such as kidney disorders etc. She will probably ask some personal questions about previous births/miscarriages/abortions and about your lifestyle but don't be shocked if she does and answer as best you can. She will probably tell you about exercises you can do and about taking folic acid.

Thanks, I have been taking pregnacare conception when we were trying and then I switched onto pregnacare original when I found out so I am all good there.

I dont have anything to hide and this is my first pregnancy so that part should be easy.

My husband told me a couple of days ago that a girl in his work had a missed miscarriage and only found out at her scan so now I am dreading something like that happening to me. I know that I shouldnt worry but I cant help it :cry:

ive heard that ben is coming out of eastenders killed off from what i heard

yeah app he dies in a car crash or something and as he dieing he tells shirley he killed heather xxx oooooooohhhhhh hehehehehe xxx

Hi ladies,

Thanks, I have been taking pregnacare conception when we were trying and then I switched onto pregnacare original when I found out so I am all good there.

I dont have anything to hide and this is my first pregnancy so that part should be easy.

My husband told me a couple of days ago that a girl in his work had a missed miscarriage and only found out at her scan so now I am dreading something like that happening to me. I know that I shouldnt worry but I cant help it :cry:
hay hun i no it hard but try not to worry im sure ure scan will b fine. ive had 3 losses but always bled first that was 1 at 10 wks 1 at 6 wks and 1 at 5 wks. everyone worrys about the 12 week scan but its more likely everything will b fine. im a natural worrier so i no how u feel babe and u wont b alone. ur b fine tho. u cud always try and get a early scan. i had one yesterday and all was good but my pregnancy is really high risk so ill b forever worrying like mad untill my baby is in my arms. i got bipoler as well so im extra ancious . ur really not the only one to b worrying but i garentee wen u have ur scan ur see ure wriggling baba. keep ur chin up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->