February 2013 Love Bugs

yeah app he dies in a car crash or something and as he dieing he tells shirley he killed heather xxx oooooooohhhhhh hehehehehe xxx

yeh the race car thingy they are doing up id be lost without my soaps have a vpn just so i can watch them over here:haha:

Hi ladies,

I have my first appointment with the midwife next wednesday, ill be 10 weeks and 3 days - I am just wondering what all will happen at the appointment (im in Northern Ireland if that makes a difference)? I have heard that they do a smear test at the appointment but I had one done in April so Im not sure if that will make a difference - I was told after that one that I dont need to have it repeated for 3 years.

I am hoping that I will have a scan so that I can see him/her for the first time although Ill probably ball my eyes out!

Hi Hun, congrats! Your booking appointments is for your midwife you get to know you- family medical history etc, she will do a blood and blood pressure check And urine check to check for diseases such as kidney disorders etc. She will probably ask some personal questions about previous births/miscarriages/abortions and about your lifestyle but don't be shocked if she does and answer as best you can. She will probably tell you about exercises you can do and about taking folic acid.

Thanks, I have been taking pregnacare conception when we were trying and then I switched onto pregnacare original when I found out so I am all good there.

I dont have anything to hide and this is my first pregnancy so that part should be easy.

My husband told me a couple of days ago that a girl in his work had a missed miscarriage and only found out at her scan so now I am dreading something like that happening to me. I know that I shouldnt worry but I cant help it :cry:
i know i love them all im terible for it. cool that u can watch all the way from germeny thats awesome xx

When this baby is born in February, if one person suggests it was conceived because of Fifty Shades of Shit I am going to lose it. https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/50-shades-of-grey-baby-boom-expected.html

OMG I am freaking out :cry: :cry: I stupidly bought a pregnancy test cos I wanted a bit of reassurance and the test line is really faint, I'm hoping its cos my hormones are so high its causing the hook affect, going to down my own body weight in water and POAS with nice diluted pee cos if it is the hook affect that will make the line darker.

My MW got in touch and I have a scan tomorrow so got to try to relax until then. x x x

When this baby is born in February, if one person suggests it was conceived because of Fifty Shades of Shit I am going to lose it. https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/50-shades-of-grey-baby-boom-expected.html

:thumbup: I totally agree with you!
I will absolutely loose my sh*t if anyone suggests that. :grr: I have not read the book and have no plan to. I think I will take it badly because it has been a hard year of ttc. Mc, fertility drugs and fertility treatments. Yes we were able to conceive on our own on an off month of treatment but a book had absolutely nothing to do with it. Credit should be given were it is due! Strength, determination and love is why our lil peanut was conceived.

OMG I am freaking out :cry: :cry: I stupidly bought a pregnancy test cos I wanted a bit of reassurance and the test line is really faint, I'm hoping its cos my hormones are so high its causing the hook affect, going to down my own body weight in water and POAS with nice diluted pee cos if it is the hook affect that will make the line darker.

My MW got in touch and I have a scan tomorrow so got to try to relax until then. x x x

:hugs: I would bet you are right and your levels are too high for the test.
Yay :wohoo:
I can't wait to hear all about your scan! I know it will go great.

Hi ladies been stalking here but looks like I belong on this thread after a wk worrying tht I was goin to mciscarry I saw my baby's heartbeating :)

Oh Wiggler don't freak yourself out!! If it'll make you feel better, diluting your urine with water will do the same thing, and this way you're not overloading on water and having to pee like you're in your third trimester!:haha:

Good luck, keep us updated!

:haha: Good point, drinking myself silly will just make me vom :D

I really hope I can relax a bit after my scan tomorrow, I am such a nervous wreck at the moment. x x x

Future hopes- you take it easy and try to keep relaxed and calm. Can you be signed off work?

Use water in your pee. half pee half water :) Im sure it is the hook effect. Did you see my post? I did that about the same time as you are now :)

good luck to everyone having scans this week i have mine in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!! im so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to all the new ladies!!! :happydance:

we've all been sick with a cold, so haven't been online... just went through 20+ pages and i hope i added everyone who gave a EDD or a change request - please check if you did to see if i accidentally skipped over anyone and let me know if i did - i was basically skimming threads for dates and might have missed yours (if i did, i'm sorry!).

a few ladies didn't list a date, so if you are joining, welcome, and please let us know what date you'd like to be down for.

thanks - hope you are all doing well!!

I hope you are feeling better now fides :hugs: x x x

Birds Eye replied to my email... They no longer make Chicken Lattices :cry: :cry: :growlmad:

:rofl: My friends know I'd never read anything that badly written.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans. I look forward to seeing some healthy bean pics!

I don't really know my date yet but late feb maybe even march?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->