February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Yay for Christmas parties!!! OMG, Lei, my DS's Christmas Program was Tuesday night, so adorable all of the kindergarteners up there singing. Just adorable.
What time is your scan tomorrow!? I'm glad they are checking just to make sure. Be sure to let us know how that goes!

Awwww that makes me even more excited cause she is in kindergarten as well. They sent home a CD for them to practice so I put it on for her & I could hear her singing but I tried not to watch cause I didnt want to ruin it lol.

Its at 745 in the morning.. but they wont start it until 815 & should only be 15 min. long. Yeah Im super excited to just do it to see if it is just in my head lol. My doc told me to call the day I get it done so that way they can review it the next day so I may not get the resutls until monday =(

So this has nothing to do with TTC but im so frustrated with this poopoo head lol! So DD's actual dad decided he would go join the national guard & just now informed me.. Hes making a better life for himself & his gf & her kids...so he says! Anyway.. he keeps bugging me about getting my daughters social & birth certificate & a part of me wants to me mean & make him go buy it on his own. I would think he would want to spend more time with her since he knows he will be leaving but NOPE!! nothing.. I guess it upsets me cause I see my dd gets hurt. She calls & no answer.

Um yeah he can get that stuff on his own if he really wants it. Ugh. Your poor DD!

I hope you get some answers tomorrow on the scan! What did they say they could see on a scan? Just abnormalities or cysts?

The Christmas program will definitely be a bright spot in your day! OMG that is no bueno that you might not get results until Monday!! Not much you can do about it though.

That's awful that your DD's dad just up and joined the National Guard without talking to you about it at all!! Why does he need her birth cert and ss card? Just make copies for him! I'd keep the originals if I were you. It makes me sad that he doesn't make his daughter a priority :(

Thats what I told my husband.. If I wanted to be a bia* then I would make him go get it on his own & pay like I did. I dont want to give him my copies to make copies causen o telling if he would even remember to give them back.
He never really has made her a priority..EVER.. when she was born he would wake me up in the middle of the night if she cried cause he had to work in the morning.. Not all of it was bad but in the end he left cause he was tired of me nagging him or calling him when he wouldnt come home after work cause he wanted to go play basketball with friends. Hes a headache.. Lol.. But its funny cause his gf has 2 kids & he is there for them more then his own child. Not to long ago he posted a pic on his fb of him & his gfs daughter & it said "we are off to the father daughter dance" ....I just laughed on the inside.

Im not to sure what they are looking for with the CT scan.. She didnt really say...She just gave me the order & told her to call the day the do it so that way they can look up the results.. Maybe since im having it early they will be able to call & give me results before the weekend.

Thats what I told my husband.. If I wanted to be a bia* then I would make him go get it on his own & pay like I did. I dont want to give him my copies to make copies causen o telling if he would even remember to give them back.
He never really has made her a priority..EVER.. when she was born he would wake me up in the middle of the night if she cried cause he had to work in the morning.. Not all of it was bad but in the end he left cause he was tired of me nagging him or calling him when he wouldnt come home after work cause he wanted to go play basketball with friends. Hes a headache.. Lol.. But its funny cause his gf has 2 kids & he is there for them more then his own child. Not to long ago he posted a pic on his fb of him & his gfs daughter & it said "we are off to the father daughter dance" ....I just laughed on the inside.

That is absolutely heartbreaking. :cry: You can't help were other people LACK, but your DD is VERY lucky to have such a wonderful and caring mommy. :thumbup:

My sisters ex did the same thing to her. They had a DD together whom he paid lots of attention to until they got a divorce. Then he moved to Texas and got remarried and now has two 'new' sons and a new family. He has pictures of them all over his facebook and I think MAYBE one of his DD from many years ago. He takes his sons on trips and gives them all the best. He should be so lucky to have such a beautiful DD and he doesn't even seem to care. Makes me so mad for my niece. :nope: Some people can be so selfish.

Omg, how sad! What a loser >:[ Trying to make a better life for his girlfriends kids, but doesn't care about his own flesh and blood. I'd take the biotch route and make him get his own. He isn't around for her so why would you be obligated to help him?

Afm, the mother in law is coming today...ohhhh boy. Love her to pieces, but she is a character and a half. Quite a handful to be around. Luckily I'll be couch bound most of the time so OH will probably take her out a few times so I'll get my private time. I hate having guests for more than 2 days lol. I like my privacy too much. She'll only be here for 4 though so I'll survive.

Grateful - Thats horrible.. especially since he can have a whole new life & be okay with it!

Jenna- Hopefully its tolerable.. Im the same way.. Sometimes my brothers come over with their other halfs & kids & halfway through I want them to leave so I can walk around half naked lmao! Especially when the my kids are gone cause thats DH'S & I's play time lmao

Lol I told OH I'm going to be frustrated because I won't be able to walk around with out a bra on and not worry when my boobs leak through my shirt :haha:

Lmao!!!! I do that all the time except mine arent leaking hahaha!!! I never wear a bra when sleeping & when we first got custody of DHS daughter I wondered if I should wear one around her cause I didnt want her to be uncomfortable..then finally I said the hell with it.. I take it off the first chance I can :)

Enough said. :]

Attachments

• 1330899654546_5523077.png
    1330899654546_5523077.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
You guys crack me up.

Hey all those who are temping (or that have/were temping), what does it mean when your temps are up and stay up? Is that good, bad, or some gray area? (This is my first time temping and consistantly using OPK's. I know I O'ed on the 8th cause the OPK told me I did...and every since then my temp has been up.) Does it go back down when AF comes, does it stay up throughout a pregnancy? IDK. Input would be great! =)

it goes down when af comes. if your temps stay up, it's a good sign - if you would like to be with child ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OMG I love that thing! Lmao!!! Oh jeeze, I'm dying over here lol!

LDizzy, temp staying up means baby is in there! It drops when AF starts, so keep it up!

OH's mommy is here and we're having a good time so far. She'll be gone all day tomorrow so that'll give me a day of privacy so that's good. If yall remember, I said before she's very spiritual (and quite accurate when reading energies actually) and she's telling me Draven will come at least 2 weeks early. She says your energy changes as you approach delivery and mine is already changing. Her prediction is very close to the new year, so let's see if she's right! So far she has been about everything else.

Jenna that's pretty cool - I will be interested to see if she's right too because I'm a big skeptic about that kind of stuff. Although whenever I watch Long Island Medium, which is usually only when nothing else is on, I cry like every time I watch it. And this is before I got my bfp by the way ;)

You guys crack me up.

Hey all those who are temping (or that have/were temping), what does it mean when your temps are up and stay up? Is that good, bad, or some gray area? (This is my first time temping and consistantly using OPK's. I know I O'ed on the 8th cause the OPK told me I did...and every since then my temp has been up.) Does it go back down when AF comes, does it stay up throughout a pregnancy? IDK. Input would be great! =)

LDizzy - Yes your temps are normally lower before ovulation and go up a degree or so after ovulation. If you are pregnant, they would stay elevated and possibly raise further after your AF was due, if your not pregnant they would most likely drop back down (right around the time AF is due). Mine would normally take a dive the day before AF. My chart is a pretty good example right now because even with my BFP I am still temping (because I am paranoid) LOL But you can see the lower temps before ovulation, then higher after ovulation and then even higher after AF was due.

Hope that helps! What cycle day are you at right now?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OMG I love that thing! Lmao!!! Oh jeeze, I'm dying over here lol!

LDizzy, temp staying up means baby is in there! It drops when AF starts, so keep it up!

OH's mommy is here and we're having a good time so far. She'll be gone all day tomorrow so that'll give me a day of privacy so that's good. If yall remember, I said before she's very spiritual (and quite accurate when reading energies actually) and she's telling me Draven will come at least 2 weeks early. She says your energy changes as you approach delivery and mine is already changing. Her prediction is very close to the new year, so let's see if she's right! So far she has been about everything else.

Wow if she is right, that is only 2 weeks away! How exciting. I bet you are just dying to meet little Draven. I can't wait to see a picture of him! Glad you are having a good time with OH's mom :thumbup:

TGIF Ladies!

Horseypants - Your profile pic is cracking me up!!!!! Great pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->