February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

CT scan went good! Im about to call the doc to let them know I had it done so they can look it up! I should get my results later today :)

CT scan went good! Im about to call the doc to let them know I had it done so they can look it up! I should get my results later today :)

WOOOT! Yay for not having to wait until Monday for results! I was not a fan of that. Keep us posted! :thumbup:

I sure will!!!
I hate the feeling of the contrast!!! UgH I got hot flashes but the feeling like your urinating on yourself is the worst lmao

I sure will!!!
I hate the feeling of the contrast!!! UgH I got hot flashes but the feeling like your urinating on yourself is the worst lmao

I agree with you! It's such a weird feeling!!!!! LOL You really feel like you did!

I sure will!!!

I agree with you! It's such a weird feeling!!!!! LOL You really feel like you did!

I know I kept thinking in my head.. DONT PEE ON YOURSELF, DONT DO IT :haha: Theeeennnn they had to do it twice cause I forgot to take out my belly ring :blush: Whoops! :wacko:

You guys crack me up.

Hey all those who are temping (or that have/were temping), what does it mean when your temps are up and stay up? Is that good, bad, or some gray area? (This is my first time temping and consistantly using OPK's. I know I O'ed on the 8th cause the OPK told me I did...and every since then my temp has been up.) Does it go back down when AF comes, does it stay up throughout a pregnancy? IDK. Input would be great! =)

LDizzy - Yes your temps are normally lower before ovulation and go up a degree or so after ovulation. If you are pregnant, they would stay elevated and possibly raise further after your AF was due, if your not pregnant they would most likely drop back down (right around the time AF is due). Mine would normally take a dive the day before AF. My chart is a pretty good example right now because even with my BFP I am still temping (because I am paranoid) LOL But you can see the lower temps before ovulation, then higher after ovulation and then even higher after AF was due.

Hope that helps! What cycle day are you at right now?

Thank you guys for all the responses!

I'm on CD22 and I didn't feel so good yesterday. My lower back was hurting and the left side on my stomach was kind of tender to the touch. I was really tired and if my DH would have let me, I would have been asleep at 7:30!

I love reading everyones updates and I was wondering who's testing next! I can't wait to see some more BFP's!!:friends:

LDizzy I think you and momof1 are both testing right at xmas eve right?! I believe that's who's next, someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Yep! Hopin is right. I think you guys are next. I go for bloodwork this Sunday and will know more then about how well I'm responding. I have the bloodwork at 7am on Sunday but at least that should put them calling me early afternoon with the results. I'm not a fan of the injections. The larger the dose the more it hurts. Im being a complete baby but once I have been stuck enough times I guess I'll get use to it. Ugh!

Lei- anxiously awaiting your results! Let us know.

Random question. Has anyone had their prolactin tested? I think it has something to do with infertility but I'm not quite sure what. I'm going to request they test my levels of it on Sunday. My DH is amazed how I am sometimes my own dr. But if I don't suggest it. It won't get done. So I'm asking to be tested!

Good news TypeA, keep us posted after Sunday's visit.

Guys, not to be a downer, but I am just completely heartbroken over the shooting that happened at an elementary school in Connecticut today. Seriously? What is wrong with people?? Reports say multiple people are dead, including children, and that the majority of the shootings happened in a Kindergarten class. I just don't understand.

OMG! We're next!!! I'm feeling the pressure! =)

typeA- I'm not a fan of needles either! Good luck with the injections!!

Hopin- Thanks!

Lei- At least they didn't have to do it twice cause you peed on anyone! =)

Guys, not to be a downer, but I am just completely heartbroken over the shooting that happened at an elementary school in Connecticut today. Seriously? What is wrong with people?? Reports say multiple people are dead, including children, and that the majority of the shootings happened in a Kindergarten class. I just don't understand.

This is totally heartbreaking and my stomach is so sick over it...

This is totally heartbreaking and my stomach is so sick over it...

I know I was just reading it & seeing those poor childrens scared faces just broke my heart into two. I cant imagine anyone wanting to hurt innocent children =(

18 children have been confirmed dead. I just cannot imagine putting my child on the bus to go to school and then this... ugh I feel sick.

18 children have been confirmed dead. I just cannot imagine putting my child on the bus to go to school and then this... ugh I feel sick.

I can't even begin to imagine how these parents are feeling.

I dreamt last night that DD died & I freaked out..it was so real & I woke up balling my eyes out.

Well.. to try and change the subject since this is consuming my mind at the moment.. How was the program last night?

It was wonderful! I cried!! lol!!! But all the kids looked so adorable! My poor baby girl was tired though & kept yawning haha

Hi all, I am just joining today.

I am 7DPO and waiting anxiously to test about Dec 18! Hoping for a Christmas surprise ! This is 2nd round of 50 Clomid (but really 1st try bc the initial cycle was kinda messed up). Cycles irregular 1st time in my life since getting off the ring in Feb.

I don't know if it is too early, but the past 2 days my temps have been going higher which could be a triaphasic sign!

Had my blood drawn today for pregesterone test and checking every hour for the result!

Who else is in the 2WW right now??

AJ

Hi all, I am just joining today.

I am 7DPO and waiting anxiously to test about Dec 18! Hoping for a Christmas surprise ! This is 2nd round of 50 Clomid (but really 1st try bc the initial cycle was kinda messed up). Cycles irregular 1st time in my life since getting off the ring in Feb.

I don't know if it is too early, but the past 2 days my temps have been going higher which could be a triaphasic sign!

Had my blood drawn today for pregesterone test and checking every hour for the result!

Who else is in the 2WW right now??

AJ

WELCOME LUNE!! We have a couple of other ladies that will be testing in about 10 days!!!

Keep us posted with your temps, let us know how your levels are looking too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->