February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Thinking of you Lei! I'm assuming you didn't get the results yesterday. Hope everything's ok!!

Hey dolls....no results :( but I'm guessing it was normal since they were in no rush to call cause the lady said they would be in by he end of the day. Its okay.. I've got lots on my mind So it will keep me busy. I'm having a tacky sweater party tonight & I'm super excited.

I love Christmas sweater parties :) They're so silly.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Went to do bloodwork this morning. Just waiting for results to see if I need to up the dose. I figured out how to make the injections hurt less.....do them yourself! I don't think DH knew how hard he was pushing the needle in. So I do it now and it doesn't hurt at all! Woohoo!

Happy Sunday!

Lei that sounds fun!!

TypeA let us know what you find out! Glad you figured out a way to make it less painful :)

9 days to Christmas folks!

They called. Told me I had an estrogen level of 55.4. No clue what that means. They said to keep with my low dose and come in for an ultrasound on Tuesday. So it looks like we got a ways to go. The estrogen level seemed a little low so I'm shocked that they didn't up my dose.

I also had them test my prolactin levels which can indicate an enlarged pituitary gland. The results were completely normal. Ready for Tuesday to see the ultrasound and check for follicles.

Got my progesterone results, taken on CD7, Dr says it looks good 16.2. It is now CD9 and can't hardly wait to test!

Bahhh, I need my BNB friends!! I'm having horrible pre-mommy jitters!
I totally broke down tonight, crying HYSTERICALLY to OH about how I'm afraid I'll be a bad mom, I won't know what I'm doing, what if I wasn't really ready to be a mom, what if me and OH don't get any time for each other anymore?! I told OH I was sorry I ruined his life because now he has to juggle being a stay at home dad AND running his business from home. Lol I was a mess, you all should have seen it. I've heard its normal to doubt yourself at this point so I just keep trying to tell myself that and that I'll be okay even if some days are tough. It's just hard when you've never been a mom before, I thought I had it covered but now I'm doubting myself. OH has me tucked in bed now with a brownie and our 4 legged baby so I'm feeling a little better especially after letting out a good cry.
I just had to come vent to y'all. Makes me feel good :hugs:

Bahhh, I need my BNB friends!! I'm having horrible pre-mommy jitters!
I totally broke down tonight, crying HYSTERICALLY to OH about how I'm afraid I'll be a bad mom, I won't know what I'm doing, what if I wasn't really ready to be a mom, what if me and OH don't get any time for each other anymore?! I told OH I was sorry I ruined his life because now he has to juggle being a stay at home dad AND running his business from home. Lol I was a mess, you all should have seen it. I've heard its normal to doubt yourself at this point so I just keep trying to tell myself that and that I'll be okay even if some days are tough. It's just hard when you've never been a mom before, I thought I had it covered but now I'm doubting myself. OH has me tucked in bed now with a brownie and our 4 legged baby so I'm feeling a little better especially after letting out a good cry.
I just had to come vent to y'all. Makes me feel good :hugs:

Awwwwwwww Jenna! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sure that is VERY normal to get suddenly afraid like that. Its a BIG DEAL and it does CHANGE YOUR LIFE. No timing is perfect and I'm sure that when you and OH see and hold your dear sweet Draven.....you will feel ALL BETTER. You will be a WONDERFUL mother so don't you worry at all. :flower:

Happy Monday everyone.....how are y'all doing this morning? I'm doing well but a bit nauseated this morning. :sick: Trying to keep it at bay!

Not long until we will have some more testing in here!!! Can't wait

Thank you, Grateful :hugs: I'm feeling a lot better after sleeping it off. I think I just had to let it all out last night, I hadn't really talked about it until then which was obviously the wrong thing to do lol!
Sorry you're starting to feel sicky :( Oh boy, I had the WORST morning sickness the first trimester. I hope you don't get it bad. How far are you now?! You need to change your ticker so we can follow the progress each week :) AND I think its about time you change your thing from TTC to Preggy!

I'm officially 9 months today, I'll post my monthly belly pictures (hopefully this will be the last time if I give birth as early as MIL thinks)

Thank you, Grateful :hugs: I'm feeling a lot better after sleeping it off. I think I just had to let it all out last night, I hadn't really talked about it until then which was obviously the wrong thing to do lol!
Sorry you're starting to feel sicky :( Oh boy, I had the WORST morning sickness the first trimester. I hope you don't get it bad. How far are you now?! You need to change your ticker so we can follow the progress each week :) AND I think its about time you change your thing from TTC to Preggy!

I'm officially 9 months today, I'll post my monthly belly pictures (hopefully this will be the last time if I give birth as early as MIL thinks)

OK! I did it! LOL I know I just will not feel confident until I go to my first appointment January 22nd. Can't wait.

I'm so glad you are feeling better today. :flower:

WOOOOO!!!! :happydance: Wow, 6 weeks already! That's about when my MS started too :[
It's so fun to go to the grocery store every week and find whatever fruit baby is that week and imagine it in your belly lol. I did that all the time but in the 3rd tri you stay the same fruit for like a month at a time so it loses its fun around then. Awhhh, your LO is developing baby cheeks and a baby nose :D *pinch pinch, squeeze squeeze*

Jenna- you will be an awesome mommy! The fact that you are concerned is a good sign you'll be a good mommy!

Lei- any results??

Happy Monday everyone.....how are y'all doing this morning? I'm doing well but a bit nauseated this morning. :sick: Trying to keep it at bay!

Not long until we will have some more testing in here!!! Can't wait

Hi ladies!!!!! Sorry, the internet has been down at my work today. Don't they know I need to catch up with my bnb ladies?!?! ;)

I was feeling sick toda too Grateful, but realized it was because I needed to eat more. I had two cereal bars and a banana for breakfast, guess that wasn't enough. I hope I don't gain tons and tons of weight during this pregnancy LOL!

Lei any word?!

Jenna... I have to tell you, I had that EXACT same meltdown when I was pregnant with my DS. I just felt like nothing was how it was supposed to be, and I felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. Everything turned out perfectly though :) You will be GREAT! I know it. :hugs:

I'm out got my progesterone levels and I didn't ovulate this cycle.

I'm out got my progesterone levels and I didn't ovulate this cycle.

:nope: Sorry Quindalyn. I know some people just don't ovulate every cycle. I know there were months when I didn't. Try to keep your spirits up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->